Hey Ya's! Hope you are all doing very well!
I simply cannot believe that we are in the month of May .. almost half of the year has gone .. my goodness!
I haven't had the pleasure of colouring a Sylvia Zet image in quite awhile .. so I treated myself to a couple of her digi's which you can find in her store here. They're all so darling .. can't resist any of them really.
I've coloured this with Distress Reinkers and also watercolors.
Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit me! I wish you all a most wonderful day!
Hugs,
Elise


18 comments:
Stunning and beautiful card Elise
Dianne xx :)
So very beautiful Elise........ a classic card in your own wonderful style! Your colouring of the image is so perfect... but then the background shading you've given her...... that's just WOW! And I do love the little sentiment you've used too... perfect!
Hope you're doing OK and it's not too hot over there yet!
Big hugs
Christine x
This is gorgeous Elise. The image is so sweet and beautifully coloured. Love your design and embellishments.
Hope you are having a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x
Wow Elise, this is so adorable card, love this sweet stamp and colouring :)
OhhhhhhMG Elise, your card made my eyes pop and my first thought was, "Oh, so gorgeous!!!!" Definitely a beauty with elegance. You knocked it out of the park.....again. Have a wonderful day.
This is beautiful love it.
Ann x
Truly Beautiful hun, loving the colours and softness, hugs Liz xx
Elise, this is amazing. You have coloured her so beautifully, her skin looks like porcelain. She is adorable and surrounded by beauty. Wonderful masterpiece. Thank you for sharing it with us. Big hugs, Carol S.xx
OMG....this is absolutely magical!!!! You have such a special gift, my friend.
Oh wow! This is so lovely! Pretty image and great coloring, so many pretty elements.
Wonderful colouring, adorable image and card
Hugs Kelly
Wonderful the design and colouring are superb and such a fab stamp it's adorable love and hugs Carole x
Awww...This image is so pretty & your coloring is oh, so flawless...
Have an awesome day, Elise!
Just stunning, I so love your style xx
This is absolutely beautiful Elise :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx
You are such an inspiration Elise, this is beautiful.
I hope you had a lovely weekend my friend
Anne xxx
Elise, this is enchanting hun! I love this image to bits and your colouring takes it to another level!! Surreal, dreamy, gorgeous, deliciousness. Love everything about this gorgeous creation hunny. Hugs, Wends x
How have I not seen this gorgeous creation?!! Elise, this is utterly enchanting. Your fabulous colouring style does something so ethereal and special to this sweet image. I love the dreamy wistful finish of this card. All your delish blooms and stunning lace create such an exquisite frame for this sweety. Stunning hun, utterly stunning. Hugs, Wends xoxo
Post a Comment