Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Magic Found Only in a Friend ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're all doing well!

My Bodhi is almost done with another school year .. he's excited for Summer vacation to arrive.  I totally remember the feeling .. seems like just yesterday I used to be anxious for school to be out for the summer too.  :)  

The only thing that makes me feel sad is knowing that every Summer is coming faster and faster .. before you know it .. Bodhi will be all grown up.  *sniff sniff*

Well, here's a card I made with Spring still in mind:











I would also love to enter my card into:
as I so love their flowers!

Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit me .. I so appreciate it!  Wishing you all a most WONDERFUL day!!!

Hugs,
Elise

17 comments:

Carole said...

Hi Elise...such a pretty summery card and what a beautiful sentiment! The years pass by all too quickly as we get older don't they? so treasure your time with Bodhi and make happy memories.

Tamara said...

This is precious.
I totally agree, kids are growing like crazy. My daughter will be 4 this year, omg.
Have a lovely day!
Hugs, t.

Liz's creative corner said...

Oh hun, this is so beautiful, I really love it, hugs Liz xx

Nataliascraft said...

This is stunning card, love the design and stitching details.
Have a wonderful day too! x

Céline said...

oh wow amazing as usual
hugs
céline

Carol S. said...

Summer has arrived via your beautiful card. Gorgeous flower arrangement and love the stitching. The papers are fab and the design is very Elise......Magical!! I am sure you are a magical fairy called Elise!!!Hee!Hee! Treasure every moment you have with Bohdi. Before you turn around he will be married with his own family! Enjoy! Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Dena said...

So super gorgeous Elise! What an elegant looking piece of art!! Everything you touch turns out amazing!
Yes, they do grow fast, but with each stage of life there is something to look forward to.
Big hugs!
Dena

Christine L said...

Oh Elise..... you've created such a piece of beauty... elegant in every way and shabby chic at it's absolute best! I so agree with the sentiment too....... that magic a friend can make you feel!

I'm so glad you're treasuring Bodhi's younger years.... my girls are now 31 and 30 - time went far too fast as they grew - but I DID love their days as children! I think I still try to keep them as children in my heart... I don't think a mother ever lets go of those days!

Big hugs for you lovely friend...
Christine x

Anonymous said...

Elise this is so pretty. I really love what you have created it's amazing !

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Elise & I love that sentiment :o)
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

JulizDesignPost said...

What a beautiful blog you have with many pretty projects. I have signed up as your latest follower.
Crafty Hugs, Julie x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww Elise, that melts my heart a little bit hunny. What a beautiful sentiment. I utterly LOVE it! What a stunning creation and so soft and pretty in every detail. I know what you mean about each Summer coming faster and faster. I wish I could slow time a little. We have to cherish each day with our littlies for sure! Bodhi will be home for Summer before you know it. Huge hugs, Wends x

XxJULESxX said...

wow another stunner love it

Shirley N said...

Yes, where do the years go. And with the youngsters, they seem to fly even faster. Pretty soon you'll be saying Bodhi's off to college, lol. It's hard to use the word "card" for your masterpieces Elise! Your creations are always works of art, always so stunning!

Rosemary said...

Goodness Gracious girl, this is absolutely spectacular!! I LOVE it all!! You are so amazing and talented! Thank you for playing in our challenge at I Am Roses! Hugs, Rosie

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

It must be school break by now right? I hope Bodhi is enjoying it and getting some R&R. Stunning card Elise, I thought it was a notebook cover at first, which would have also been utterly fabulous as it's just so gorgeous, I'd have loved that as a notebook cover. I adore the sentiment and the lacey edge is super pretty. All the soft toned blooms are delish too. Another 'kick it out the park' kinda make. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Juls said...

Beautiful, every detail is gorgeous xx