Friday, September 23, 2016

Dreaming of a White Christmas ...

Hey Ya's!  It's officially Autumn!  Do you love this time of year like I do?

I get that "cozy" feeling when I think of Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up.  Of course I don't like how quick time is going, but still .. I love knowing the holidays are right around the corner.  I enjoy the longer nights and the chilly weather .. makes me think of hot cocoa (with a big dash of coffee in it for me) with marshmallows.  MmMmm!

I've made a Christmas shaker a few weeks ago .. 








I used lovely flowers that I won from I Am Roses and the sweet sentiment is from LOTV.

Thank you so much for visiting me and I wish you a most BEAUTIFUL day!

Hugs,
Elise

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning work, I really love it!!!
Hugsss, Gaby (Dol-fijne Creaties on FB)

Carole said...

Hi Elise. I love your shaker card, so festive and wintry looking, it really says Christmas. i don't like how fast time is going either and I am not a winter person so Spring had better come quick! lol xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Shaker card Elise, the deer looks fab and I love all those pretty embellies. You always arrange them so beautifully.
Lorraine x

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Elise, sorry not called for a while, life in the way you know how it is, anyway had a sneek peek at all your gorgeous makes, swoon they are all so gorgeously beautiful,
hugs Liz xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning and gorgeous card Elise as always have a wonderful week end
Dianne xx :)

Christine L said...

Oh Elise... your card is, as usual, soooooo stunning!! I love how you've framed the reindeer to create the fabulous shaker card... perfect!

I do wish I could feel like you do about the oncoming season.. I'm afraid to say that when the nights draw in, I always feel quite down - in fact this year, I've ordered a light that is supposed to help... fingers crossed it does... otherwise, I have to wait till Spring blooms!

Big hugs
Christine x

Christine x

Unknown said...

So soft and pretty, Elise... love this color combo. So wintery...

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Elise, gorgeous looking shaker-card with beautiful details. I love the metal ornaments. Top of the bill...;p
Greetings Miranda

Carol S. said...

Wow!! This card is beyond beautiful! The shaker element is stunning and the sweet deer too. The flowers, berries and cones are gorgeous and make a wonderful design. I don't know where this year has gone!! It felt quite a lot cooler here today, very Autumnal. Have a great weekend. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Shirley N said...

Gorgeous shaker card, Elise, I especially love your dreamy blue background! Wish I could shake it and see all that beautiful snow fall. Wonder why I'm craving a hot cocoa with a dash of coffee right now... :) Big hugs!!!

Céline said...

absolutly fabulous !!!
hugs
céline

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Elise! Love that it's a shaker. Sad that the long Summer is over for you and Bodhi, but glad that you enjoy the Autumnal beauty. I love the 'in between' seasons. The beauty of the changes and more temperate weather. Suits me perfectly! Big hugs my lovely pal. I'm so busy lately. It's taking me ages to check in with folks these days. So just popping in for a quick hello whilst I have a minute. Mwah, Wends xoxo