Thursday, October 6, 2016

Christmas Carols ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're all doing very well!

A couple of years ago, I made a card a little similar to this .. with the LOTV Christmas Carols at the front of the card made into a little booklet.  I decided to make it again, but with different embellishments.  :)

I enjoy making Christmas cards .. just can't seem to make them fast enough.  So .. hmmm .. making them all year round sounds a bit appealing to me.  hehe.










Thank you so much for visiting me and I wish you all a most BEAUTIFUL day!

Hugs,
Elise

8 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Stunning and beautiful Elise
Dianne xx :)

Sammy said...

Oh wow Elise! A real stunner of a card. I love the little booklet on the front, which is so beautifully distressed too. Perfect. x

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow hunny, this is totally gorgeous, loving the detail, design and beautful finishing touches, totally love it, hugs Liz xx

Christine L said...

Ohhhhh.......... myyyyyyyyyyy............ goodness!!!!!!! I'm swooning while I'm looking at your wonderful creation Elise!! No wonder you can't make them quickly...... the work that goes into each and every one of your stunning makes must take you a long time!!

Hope you're keeping well...... just to let you know my light is working!! hehe!

Christine x

Céline said...

oh wow
amazing
hugs
céline

Carol S. said...

I am sitting here looking at this beautiful piece of art and I am lost for words. To say it's stunning is not enough and I think, for me, it is my favourite piece ever. The detail, like the frosting on the flowers and the distressing of the book, is exquisite. An incredible Christmas present. Thank you for sharing it with us. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Nataliascraft said...

Stunning card Elise, gorgeous details, love it. I am always leave too late for making Christmas cards, I'll have to start this month. Have a lovely weekend xx

Algodão Tão Doce said...


Um trabalho fantástico...elogios ao seu talento!!!
Doce abraço, Marie