Hey Ya's! Happy 2017! Wishing you all a most beautiful and Happy New Year! Hope all of your holidays were filled with all kinds of goodness .. especially with family and friends.
I'm still enjoying the ventures of cooking .. looove finding good recipes to try. But I must tell you .. I'm a horrid disorganized baker. lol! I'm going to keep working on it though. ;) And in the midst of all this, have fallen in love with planting succulents .. ooOoOo they're so darling!
I put together my first card of the year, looked at it and said, "Ummmm .. no." It's gone .. in the bin. LOL! I tried again and came up with this .. as I know she loves cats .. A very simple card but enough to get going through my craft things again.
Thank you so much for stopping by to visit .. I so appreciate it! Wishing you all a most gorgeous day!
Hugs,
Elise


6 comments:
Oh my goodness, do I spy a new card on your blog? haha! Love it girlie! So very sweet! Glad you kept this one cuz it's a cutie!
Hugs, Dena
wow fabulous
hugs
céline
Well I don't know what the one that hit the bin was like, but my goodness....... this one is fabulous!! And you say it's a 'simple' card?? NO WAY!! It's so beautiful and I know it will be treasured!
Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year... and that you're looking forward to a fab 2017. Thank you for your lovely words - yes I'm keeping well.. though I still have a bad day here and there - nowhere near as often - and for that I'm very glad.
Big hugs lovely friend
Christine x
It makes me feel so much better that even you throw cards away!!Lol! This one is beautiful and from the pretty papers to the adorable cat and sweet bird, stunning. Hope you had a lovely Christmas ans New Year. We had snow today and are expecting a high tide surge tonight. I think we should be ok here. The have evacuated over 5,000 homes from the town. Glad you are loving your baking. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Happy New Year to you and a fab start love this pretty design the images are so lovely Love and hugs Carole x
Oh no you binned the first?! Sometimes we DO need a 'take 2' though don't we?? Your 'take 2' is utterly adorable too. I love all the mix of lace and gorgeous texture you used for this sweet card. Love the pretty paper combo too. So happy to see you creating hunny. Any good recipes to share with your experimenting? I'm always up for a tried and true recipe! Big hugs, Wends xoxo
Post a Comment