Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Wish ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're having a beautiful day so far!

It's been so nice and chilly here in town .. and those of you who know me well know I love a good chill.  I prefer the cooler temps over the extreme heat we have here ... I love the cuddling to keep warm ... rather than the "keep a distance because I'm sweating".  haaaaaa!  :)

A beautiful and special friend's birthday is coming up quick, and I put this together for her in hopes it will make her smile:







I can't thank you enough for visiting my blog and I wish you a most beautiful day!

Hugs,
Elise

7 comments:

Carole said...

Hi Elise...such a pretty card, I am sure it will make your friend smile! I like your use of offcuts of paper/card to create banners down your card....I assume they are snippets left over! Good idea....hugs xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Elise, what a beautiful romantic creation. Love the soft pastel colours and the design of your card.
Greetings Miranda

Lorraine said...

I'm sure it will make her smile, such a pretty card. Love teh soft colours and and the gorgeous embellies
Lorraine x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous i just love this great deign and wonderful flowers Love and hugs Carole x

Christine L said...

An absolutely beautiful card for your friend.... I love the papers you've chosen and your fabulous design and embellishments of course.

Glad you are enjoying a bit of cool weather.... you can always come stay with me here in Yorkshire if you want a bit of cold!! hehe

Christine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Elise this is beautiful hunny! Love the gorgeous card design with the fishtail tags and that beautiful cotton lace. Such a gorgeous design hunny. I so know what you mean about the cooler temps too! We've just had some really muggy warm days and today it's raining and so much cooler, which for me was like 'ah, I can breath!'. So much nicer! Big hugs, Wends xoxo

Ella's Design said...

Another beautifully soft creation, Elise! I could probably pick one of your cards out in a line up as they are so dreamy - love your soft, delicate colour choices and so many lovely details and embellishments.
I'll be glad when the weather starts to warm up a bit here in North Wales - we've had a few milder days (around 16 degrees or 63 in Farenheit) but the cardigans and socks are still out just yet! Hugs, Lisa x