Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Wish You Were Here ...

Hello You's!  Hope you're all doing wonderfully and the sun is shining on you!

Okay, seriously .. it's going to be June.  Ummmm .. where in the world does the time go?  I honestly can't take it!  My "little" Bodhi is not so little anymore!  I remember telling you all about his Kindergarten singing .. moving his little hands in the air whilst he sang.  Now .. he's ending his Elementary days and will be entering Middle School in the Fall.  uggggh!  Nooooooo!  Please can I have him little once again?  hehehe!

Well, this image from Elisabeth Bell reminds me of many days ago .. a time when Bodhi was still little .. and remains to be one of my faves.  I've also used some Lili of the Valley stamps on the sides of the image .. I truly love LOTV images as well!

I coloured this image with Distress Inks and watercolors, and beautiful flowers from I Am Roses.









Thank you so much for visiting me ... it is much appreciated!  Hope to see you again soon!

Wishing you a most beautiful day and giving lots of big hugs!
Elise

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elise, a really beautiful make. Love the image. Hope you are well xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hello, hello Elise! What a BEAUTY!!!! I just LOVE how you add a little touch of dark colors to bring out the softness of the pastel hues. Simply BEAUTIFUL. Another card you knocked out of the park. Have a wonderful week and enjoy you Bodhi.

Christina C. said...

OMgosh, another dreamy creation!!!!! It's absolutely breathtaking.
Don't know how you do it!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Yes time flies indeed Elise. And it goes so much faster when you are having fun. Well I'm having fun watching this beautiful colored card. The image is so sweet and the decoration makes me go "wow". Beautiful flowers and embellishments did you use.
Greetings Miranda

Lorraine said...

She looks gorgeous Elise, love the pretty colour scheme and all those fab embellies.
Lorraine x

Céline said...

so amazing
hugs
céline

Dena said...

Elise, this card makes me happy, happy, happy! How very adorable! Such gorgeous, dreamy coloring on a wonderful soft pallet! Love it!
Your little Bodhi will thrive in Jr. High. You have done such a great job raising him to be a kind, sweet young man!
Hugs, Dena

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning design what a fabulous card love and hugs Carole x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Elise, this is utterly enchanting hunny! Not sure how I missed seeing this post! I just love it when a sweet creation pops up in my feed from you. They're always so enchanting and soft and romantic. I love your style hunny. Hope all's well with you. Big hugs, Wends xoxo