Hello again! I know it right? 2 posts in 2 days .. it's a miracle! lol! Hope you've all been well!
A special friend of mine bought an online crafting gift card for me on my Birthday, and this Maja Design Summertime papers is one of the things I chose. I could not resist these beautiful Summer colors .. it's so refreshing and makes me think of strawberries and watermelons. ;)
Thank you so very much for visiting me .. I truly appreciate it! Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise


10 comments:
Gorgeous and beautiful card Elise
Dianne xx :)
Oh this is so pretty!
I too love these Maja papers!
Hugs, t.
What a gorgeous present and such beautiful papers this is a very special card Love and hugs Carole x
Another stunner Elise! xx
Another exquisitely beautiful card Elise. Your cards always have the "WOW" factor. Have a wonderful day.
This is so pretty Elise. Love the colours and all the beautiful details
Lorraine x
Wow!!! Beautiful papers Elise and a stunning card. Love all the pretty embellishments and the flowers are amazing. Thank you for the lovely message you left me on my blog. It is a very sad, surreal situation I find myself in. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Swoon... this Maja Design paper is utterly delish and I LOVE the way you've used it, cutting around the bike and flowers, that looks amazing!! Love the little hinge and the tags and those beautiful blooms. Stunning creation hun. So nice to see your creations today! Big hugs, Wends xoxo
I agree such gorgeous papers and colors! You have made such an amazing project with them!! Love the tags!
Hugs, Dena
This card is breathtaking Elise, absolutely stunning! Love it!!! Great to see you back!
Post a Comment