Monday, August 2, 2010

100% Pure Happiness

Happy Monday!  How are you all doing?  I hope you're all staying cool in this very hot weather! :)

Well this week at Belles 'n Whistles, we're having a "Fun in the Sun" Challenge!  Yayyy!  Look at this little cutie patootie Belle!  This stamp is A Merry Go ... doesn't she look as carefree as ever riding this little carousel horse?  I love her!


Okay, my top left flower cluster turned out a little more wild than I had wanted it to be.  lol .. I had wanted only like 5 flowers up there, but I was adding, and adding, and adding .. and OMG ... well uhhhhh .... hmmmm.  Oh WELL!!!  lolol!

I am also entering this into:
1.  Stamp and Create : Say it With Flowers

The Fun Stuff:
Image:  A Merry Go from Belles 'n Whistles designed by Elisabeth Bell
Paper:  K&CO
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils

I hope you'll join us in our "Fun in the Sun" Challenge at Belles 'n Whistles!  Have a WONDERFUL day!

Hugs,
Elise

12 comments:

Melanie-Jane said...

Hi Elise,

This is just such a beautiful card as always. Your colouring is gorgeous. And I think your flowers are just perfect. Not too much and not too little :) It's what distinguishes your card from others. How did you manage to colour so lightly the border of the nestability ?

Wish you a great week.
Big Hug
Melanie-Jane

Love crafts forever said...

Your flowers look awesome, more then better. Gorgeous image too. What a cute and adorable little girl. Your colouring Elise are 100% AMAZING.
Hugs, Nataliya.

D said...

Your card is sooooo cute!!! That stamps is darling!!! Love it :))

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Elise!! I LOVE how your cluster of flowers turned out!! I don't think you can ever have too many flowers!! LOL Such pretty papers and your coloration of this image is stunning!! Just love everything about this card!!
Hope you stay cool!!
:)Kathy

Sassy Scrapper said...

Weeeee This card is so fun, bright and cheery! I just adore this image, I'm a huge fan of carousel horses always have been. I just love the paper you used it's stunning! Now lets talk about that beautiful bouquet of flowers. WOW Very Yummy!!!!! You rocked this card sweetie.
Love Bonnie

Murielle said...

Wow....Elise, your card is very fantastic!!!!
I love these details and the look.
Have a great week, my friend.
Big Hugs, Murielle

Pop's Cards said...

Hey gorgeous girlie, your crad is stunning, the image is really super sweet and coloured to perfection, your papers are fab and the flowers are just the perfect finishing touch, WOW! big hugs love Pops x x x

Cheryl said...

Oh so darn cute and so bright and cheery........a GORGEOUS card!!!
Enjoy the rest of your week!!
Hugs xx

Juls said...

how gorgeous is this! I just Love it!! Hugs Juls

stephanne said...

This is gorgeous Elise, the pretty and fun colours, the fabulous colouring of the image, the beautiful floral arrangement and the punched strip all blinged up, it's fabulous!! I remember being in the 4th or 5th grade and all I wanted for my birthday was one of those horse carousel music boxes, this reminds me of that, wow, needless fact for ya there, I like how this horse has hearts tattooed on its rump!!

Chelsea said...

Oh I love this stamp! It's so much fun to color, I love the colors you have on her, it's perfect with those gorgeous papers.
Luv,
Chelsea

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

So bright and cheery and I love all the flowers. Gorgeous image!
Thanks for joining the Stamp and Create flower challenge this month.