Sunday, August 1, 2010

Flowers of Friendship

Hello Friends!  Happy August 1st to you!  Wow!!!  It's August ... can you believe that?!  And you know what the first of each month brings right?  A new CLP Sketch Challenge for you to join in on!  Yayyy!  Once again, our amazing Chelsea has whipped up another beautiful sketch for everyone to play with!

For this card, I used Blossom Fairies Avie from Chelsea's Gurlee Girl Store.  Isn't she just beautiful?!  I had so much fun colouring her!  I actually had another idea for this layout, but .. hmmm ... well ... it wasn't working out the way I saw it in my head ... lol!  Sooo, I came up with this:


The Fun Stuff:
Image:  Flower Fairies Avie from Gurlee Girl
Papers:  K&Co
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils

Thank you sooo much for stopping by to visit me!  I always look forward to seeing you!  :)  Please don't forget to join us in our CLP Challenge ... we always love seeing what you whip up!  And this month Gurlee Girl is sponsoring this challenge!!!  YOU GOT IT!!!  $20 to spend on goodies!!  Take a look here to see some luciousness you can add to your stash!!!

Have a WONDERFUL day!!!

Hugs,
Elise

10 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

OMG! Elise, you are amazing cardmaker. Absolutely stunning work. Your colouring just gorgeous.
Hugs, Nataliya.

Chelsea said...

What more can I say Elise? You already know how much I love your cards. Just amazing coloring, and gorgeously put together. Love! Love! Love!
:) Chelsea

Pop's Cards said...

Hey gorgeous lady, your blog has changes, threw me off, looks fab though...
I love the super sweet imahe and the colours are just fantasticly gorgeous, big hugs love Pops x x x

stephanne said...

Oooooooh, aaaaaaaw, LOVE THIS!!! The colours are fantastic!! The lace over ribbon effect is fabulous, great work with the image, that shadow is looking mighty fab!!Those flowers, ohhhh wow, I have enlarged the pic and am enjoying the feast for the eyes even as I type this comment out, the glitter and distressed edges, LOVE IT!!! Fantastic work lovebug!!
Hugs, stephanne

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Breathtaking! Nothing else to say!!
:) *hugs*

Patricia Mae said...

Elise I love it all your cards are always so beautiful.
~Patricia

Sassy Scrapper said...

OMGosh Sunshine you have really really out done yourself with this work of art. WOW she is so beautiful. Just look at those beautiful sparkling wings. oh so pretty. Your doily is awesome and all that gorgeous lace. Fabulous work my sweetie pie!!!!!
Love Bonnie

Cheryl said...

WOWZER,what a STUNNING card and your colouring PERFECT!!! I adore it!!
Hugs xx

Juls said...

Hi Hon....this is just soooooooo sweet and adorable!!! Love your colours, and your colouring is amazing! Love the combo of all the textures and dimension! stunning creation! Hugs Juls

Marjo said...

Hi Elise,

Your card is Gorgaliciously beautiful! I love everything about it.

Hugs, Marjo