Hello Friends! Well, last night I got the most touchingly heart shocking surprise when I found out that my fellow DT sisters from The Beary Scrap did a surprise "Farewell Blog Hop" for me! When I sit here and try to type this post, I still can't find the right words to express my feelings of love for them. I literally teared up at each and every single one of their blogs ... reading their posts. Quite frankly ... I was a mess! lol!!!
Thank you so much my Sweet Sweet DT sisters for welcoming into your family and giving me so much love and support all the time! I have truly enjoyed every single one of you!!! You each have inspired me greatly with each of your unique creative styles that I LOVE and I will definitely miss being with you! You are all soooo WONDERFUL and I will treasure our friendships ALWAYS!!! *sniff sniff* I still can't believe how they all pulled this behind my back! lmao!!! You girls are GOOD!!!! hehe!
And also, a special thank you to Kimm for having me on The Beary Scrap team! I appreciate all that you have done for me and I am proud to say that I was a "Beary Sweet Girl"!
Now the girls have put together some candy for EVERYONE to join in and here it is:
Please head on over to The Beary Scrap blog to read how to enter into this GENEROUS giveaway!
And with all my love and all my heart, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I'm still squeezing all of you soooooo freakin' tight! lol!
and Kimm
I will hold you in my hearts ALWAYS!!! Now these lovely girls have each made something very very special for me .. which I know took a lot of time combined with a lot of love. When you go to visit them, you will see what I mean when I say, "My sisters ROCK!!!!"
Thanks for reading my super long post! hehe ... and hope you all have a BEAUTIFUL day!
Love,
Elise

11 comments:
Big Hugs Elise Im glad we pulled off the suprize. And Im glad I was up when you saw it happen. Just wish I saw your face. Your just the sweetest!
XXXOOO
~Patricia
what an great sisters hun
i've enjoy your story
you give me the chill's
hugs angelique
Oh Sunshine you must of gone through lots of tissues. From the looks of things you sure are going to be missed! You were fortunate enough to work with a bunch of really awesome ladies who fell in love with you and your work. That's pretty special!
By the way I see you hit 200 followers that is awesome congratulations!
Love you
Bonnie
Im sooo sorry to see you go hun, your work is BEAUTIFUL and im sure your friendships with your DT sisters will remain :) Its always sooo hard to say goodbye, but im sure you will all keep in contact, you know we have blog land out here...heheheehe
I know how you feel, I was soooo teary eyed for weeks when I left the Greeting Farm( I was with them since the beginning) :( it was super hard, but as 1 door closes, many more open :) And I still have the wonderful friendships I made along the way :) that is the best part!!! :)
Ok enough of me babble'n on, I wish you the best hun, and take care!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Elise, I am so glad that we could give you this little surprise. It really is small compared to how much you have inspired each of us!
hugs,
Gini
It's really no surprise that soooo many people LUV you Elise! And you so deserve all of this luvn! Looks like you're going to be Beary missed by those lovely ladies! You rock Elise!!!
What a Beary Sweet Blog Hop to honor you. They will miss ypu so much on the team and I will miss you as well as I all always enjoyed your comments on my entries. Good Luck in all your endeavors.
Wow, I bet you are feeling the love. This is the sweetest blog hop! All of their creations for you are amazing. You are one talented gal. Sorry to see you go from The Beary Scrap!
Hugs, Mindy
Hi Elise!
Thanks for the comment on my TB Critters. I'm an addict. I'm good with copying and adapting,but not so good with coming up with ideas. I'm glad I've found all you guys so I can "steal" your good ideas. LOL
How wonderful for them to do this for you :) Sorry your time with them is up. I'm sure they are too!! Hugs.
What a wonderful surprise and tribute to someone as sweet and talented as you. They will definitely miss you and your beautiful creations, Elise, but the friendship will continue and you won't be a stranger to them. I can't wait to see what else is in store for you. I just love all your creations and your are a great inspiration! Hugs, Cami
Post a Comment