Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Love to All of You

Hello Friends!  Happy Sunday to all of you!  I hope you all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed it!  :)

I wanted to drop in on my blog and do a quick post to Thank Each and Every Single one Of you!!  You have all brought tears to my eyes with your loving messages, and such kind and warm wishes and full blown support.  I am so touched beyond words as to how much each of your comments/emails means to me in this worrisome time.  Some of you have even emailed me with personal stories ... and I want to THANK YOU .. for taking the time to share your stories with me to give me hope and courage!  You all made me want to reach out and HUG you so tight!

With all of your support ... I feel like I have an ARMY of WONDERFUL women standing alongside of me ready to fight with me!  I know I have a battle up ahead, and knowing that I have my LOVING family and AWESOME friends beside me rooting me on ... I will come out with sunny days ahead of me!

I also want to thank all my sisters at CLP for sending me a wonderful surprise at my doorstep:


A STUNNING white and soft pink arrangement with the most sweetest scent and most kindest support!  The poor flower delivery guy must have thought he did something to make me cry.  LOL!  Thank you so much girls for bringing me happy tears.  :)  I love you all sooo much!

And also I want to thank another dear friend Jacque ... who has taken me under her angel wing (I love you Jacque).  She battled breast cancer AND is now CANCER FREE ... WOOOOT WOOOOOT!!!!  I am so proud of her for being such a strong survivor!!!  Most of you that have come to my blog to send me love was sent over from Jacque .. thank you soooo much!!!

To all of you who have come here and given me so much love and courage ... I truly love each and every single one of you.  Really .. I do.

I will try to keep you posted soon.  :)   CANCER SUCKS!!!!!  hehe!  :)

May the Best of Your Todays ... Be the Worst of Your Tomorrows
Elise


43 comments:

stephanne said...

Awww Elise, I ruv rooo!!! I know this is sort of a weird confession, but we WANTED to make you cry!! HAPPY TEARS!! Sending love and hugs, stephanne

Kreativmonster said...

I wish you as much power as possible to fight the fiend and I am absolutely convinced of your triumph with Jacque at your side! She's admirable and I am sure, she'll be able to share her strength with you! Sorry, it is difficult for me to say this in a foreign lnaguage (I am German).

Mary Friederichsen said...

Elise,
I just came from Jacquie's blog.
I wanted you to know that I have added you to my prayer list as well as your family, especially your little boy.
You are going to do great! You have so many people pulling for you, and prayers being offered to Our Heavenly Father how could you not!!:)

Stay strong, and may God Bless you with His healing Grace!

Hugs,
Mary

Esme said...

Hi Elise

I've just come over from Jacque's blog to give you a "hug". I've followed her trials and tribulations and her positivity and determination have amazed me throughout. A true angel wing for you to be under, and you have the full support and encouragement of all the bloggers who have visited you. I am always touched by how the craft-blogging community come together to offer support when we most need it.

I will become a follower, and pop by with everyone else to see how you're getting on. Wishing you all the best for the times ahead.
Keep smiling for your little boy!

Hugs

Esme xxx

Kendra said...

Such pretty flowers! I'm glad we can help you. I am keeping you in my thoughts.

Joan V said...

Just dropping in to say good morning and to let you know you are on my prayer list today.

Patricia Mae said...

Elise Im so glad you loved the flowers as much as you are loved, Enjoy.
Super Big Hugs!!!
~Patricia

Lorraine said...

I just know things will work out for you Elise your such a beautiful person and my thoughts are with you always take care huni xx

Christina C. said...

Just dropping by to give you a cyber hug......love your flowers! It's so nice to have such thoughtful friends!
Keep us informed!

Chelsea said...

Lots of "ruv" from me too! :) The flowers looks beautiful, just wait for all the other soft pink lilies to bloom. We just wanted you to know that you always have us by your side...ALWAYS! *big big hug*
Love,
Chelsea

Shirley N said...

There are soooo many people who love you Elise and we will all be there for you! Keep your faith and your spirits high and you will get through this. Take care sweetie. BIG hugggg, Shirley

Sandie said...

I too have come over from Jacque's blog to wish you well on your journey to fighting this awful disease. Jacque is such an amazing inspiration to so many people and I'm glad she has taken you under her 'angel wing'. Stay strong, you CAN beat this!!


Sandie

PamSpradlin said...

I just came from Jacque's blog. I just want you to know that you will be in my prayers and thoughts.

Therese said...

Hi Elise. Just read your last post. I`m so sorry to hear about your cancer. Yes, cancer really sucks. You seem like a very strong and positive woman, so I really do belive that you will win this battle. I will for sure keep you in my mind every day and I`ll send you lots of good vibes. Take care! Hugs Tessa xxx

Tonje said...

I heard about you on Jaques blog and wanted to pop over and tell you that I am thinking of you too. It must be really tought days for you now and I hope that you will come under treatmeant fast.
I got the news some days ago too that a cancertest came back positive, so I am having a rollercoaster of a time while they are figuring out where the tumour is. (Its not breastcancer).
But hey, both of us are going to fight this! I'm sending you lots and lots of good thoughs your way and you will be in my prayers too.
big hug from me in Norway.

Alicia B said...

May God bless you and keep you in his arms during this most troublesome time. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers Elise! *Hugs*

Davi said...

Hi Elise, I just cme from Jacque's blog. I will add you to my prayer list.The Lord is able to sustain us in the tuff times of life. Take it one day at a time so you dont get overwhelmed. I have several friends who have had breast cancer and that is always their advice. You have tons of people to encourage you. Take care.

Murielle said...

I think much to you, my friend.
Be strong, I am sending you lots of courage.
Big, big hugs.
Murielle

Danielle Champagne said...

Hi! Elise, just drop by because you were in my mind... I am happy to read you feel this wave of cyber hugs coming towards you. I have the Muskateers' call in mind: One for all, and all for one...
Take care and drop a line when you feel up to it, and even when you don't. We'll be there.
Hugs.
Danielle.

Claralesfleurs said...

Hello Elise,
I just learned what happens to you through the blog Jacque and I wanted to wish you good luck for the battle you are doing. What happens to you affects me more deeply that many women around me and my family were affected. I am wholeheartedly with you in these stressful moments because as women we are all concerned by the possibility of cancer. Take good care of you and I hope you find the serenity to live it all as smooth as possible.
Wholeheartedly with you.

Big hug from Quebec

Clara XXX...

CraftyC said...

Oh Elise, I am so shocked to hear of your news. I do wish you all the best and hope all the tests come back with good news. You have a lot of support from peeps all over the world and I hope you stay as strong as you are now. Stay strong!!
Hugs
Clairexx

Marlis said...

Dear Elise,i wish with all my heart a lot of power for the next time!
Best wishes Marlis from Germany, Berlin

Pop's Cards said...

Hey Gorgeous Lady, i havent been able to post on your blog and i cannot for the life of me find your email, I am sorry to hear of your news, but i want you to stay positive sweetie, they can do so much now, if you have in your mind that you will beat it then you will, and with us all leaving positive vibes we can kick it away for you...
You have my email if you need a rant or a cry i am a good lsitener, and i know what you are going through, biggest of squishest hugs sweetie <3 love <3 pops x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Linnie said...

Keep positive keep strong you will beat it i am sure...sending you the biggest of hugs
linniexxx

Lynda Nielsen said...

awww Elise my dear friend, I'm thinking of you, and praying for you each and every day! We're all cheering you on, and stand in your corner!!
Lots of Great Big Bear Hugs
We Love you
Lynda =)

Jolita said...

I came over from Jacque's blog to wish you all the best.
You're a strong woman and of course you will survive!! I will light a candle for you and visit your blog once in a while to support you!

Good luck in your battle against cancer and I wish you lots and lots of strength.

Hugs, Jolita

Liddy said...

I too just came from Jacque's blog, hang in there and hold tight. Believe the power of love around you and keeping focused on happy things can help no end. Be strong girl and focus on the beautiful things in your life.

Tracey T said...

Just checking in to see if you are OK. Thinking of you, sending healing thoughts - you just keep fighting,now! Love and hugs from chilly Scotland! Tracey T x

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hello my Sweet Sunshine. We are out in full force helping you to spread breast cancer awareness. Our Inking Pink blog hop has been launched and was inspired by you my beloved friend. Stay strong sweetie I am here for you today and always. Remember friends till the end! Love you so much.
Love and hugs Bonnie

Anonymous said...

((((((Hugs))))) Sending prayers your way sweetie.
Hugs, Julie

Loz said...

stay strong and fight your way to the light at the end of the tunnel.. it'll be worth it.
In my thoughts always ♥♥

Jane said...

Came across your story from Marlenes blog & wanted to pop in to say "Hi", and to wish you well...you'll have lots of online support and a lot of love comin' your way!!! xxx

Jackie Thomas said...

Hi Elise, Just letting you know that I've made you a card and sent it off today. Just letting you know that I'm thinking of you. Hugs xo Jackie

jandokan said...

I've just joined the Inking Pink Blog Hop and I'm coming over to give you a big Dutch hug!
Will keep you in my thoughts and wish you good luck with your fight!!
Hugs Anja

Betty Boo! said...

Elise,

I can't imagine what you are going through, but I can tell you are strong. I wish you nothing but the very best and look forward to hearing about your success! I know you are going to pull through it. You will be in my thoughts. All the best to you and your family. If there is anything at all I can do to help please don't hesitate to ask.

Betty Roberts

Becky Moore said...

Elise I'm sending hugs and prayers your way from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania!

Yelowflower said...

You have all the strength and prayers that I can send you. My mother in law is a 18 year breast cancer survivor so I know that you can do it. I do not know what you are going thru, but I do know that God will hold you in His hand thru it all and I hope that you find comfort in that knowledge. Thank you for sharing with us this scary time and accepting our prayers and the love of strangers into your heart. I pray for your cure.

Yelowflower said...

Oh, and here is a site I found to help my brother in law, who was just diagnosed with prostate cancer.

http://www.choosehope.com/category/cancer-sucks

thought you might like it, in light of your comment above lol

hugs

Jacilynn said...

Elise, I had to pop over here and tell you i'm sending big hugs your way. "fight like a girl"
So happy you have received so much love and support through this.
Big Hugs,
Jacilynn

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi Elise!
I just read about you in Bonnie`s blog. I am so glad you caught the cancer in an early stage. And i am surtain that you will recover. It makes me sad to know that the road to recovery will be tough. You are lucky to have so many loving and caring people around you who give you such great support. I will keep you in my thoughts and i wish you the best of luck. Bearhug from Mona

Jessica said...

I'll keep you in my prayers Elise.

Auntie Em said...

Keep going no matter how difficult, one day at a time or one second at a time, if necessary! You have to!

I have been following Jacque's recovery and she is amazing! What better angel to help you out than one who has earned her wings!

{{{Hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

One Of The Largest Nude Celebrity Site On The Net, Since 1998, New Videos Are Added Every Day, Huge Hd Collection, Celeb Gossip, Celeb Pics, Blog And Much More. [url=http://www.newsgenx.com/2012/02/finding-a-nude-model-for-your-shoot/]newsgenx[/url]