Update 10/01/10 10:00am ... the winner of my Belles 'n Whistles blog candy is Risa!! She will get to choose a stamp of her choice from the newest and fabulous "Changeabelles Colletion". ;)
Hello! Oh man, it's October 1st already?! Cripeys!!! Okay, so you know what this means?!!! Another super FABULOUS challenge over at CLP Challenge!!! Of course our lovely Chelsea whipped up another BEAUTIFUL sketch to play with! Yayyyy!!!! Thank you Chelsea!!!
Hello! Oh man, it's October 1st already?! Cripeys!!! Okay, so you know what this means?!!! Another super FABULOUS challenge over at CLP Challenge!!! Of course our lovely Chelsea whipped up another BEAUTIFUL sketch to play with! Yayyyy!!!! Thank you Chelsea!!!
And this month, our sponsor for CLP is Spesch Designer Stamps!!! They graciously let us pick a newly released image! Thank you so much!!! The winner of this challenge will receive 4 digi images .. and I must say .. they're all so wonderfully CUTE!!!!
Soooo, here's the image I chose and the card I've made:
She's sooo delightful to play with!!!
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Spesch Designer Stamps
Papers: K&Co
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils
I sure do hope you'll join us at CLP challenge! How could you not? There's a gorgeous sketch and a lovely prize!!! :)
Thanks so much for visiting me and leaving me such wonderful comments!
Hugs,
Elise

14 comments:
Wow Elise, love your card. She is so colourful and the papers are lush!
Clairexx
Awwwwww, this is BOOtiful!! What fun colours you have chosen and the embellishments are just dreamy, great work with the spesch stamp and LOVE the boo punch, how cool is that!! Fabulous work on Chelsea's dreamy sketch, that Elise pencil magic never disappoints, as this is positively stunning!!
I hope it is starting to cool off for you in that desert wasteland we lovingly refer to as Las Vegas. Just 2 seasons out there, Summer and Winter, oh the memories!!
OH...Elise, your card is very fabulous!
I love your image and you have used of wonderful colours....I adore!!!
Have a nice weekend, my friend.
Big hugs, Murielle
fabulous!! Just loving the bright colours and all that BLING!!!! Hugs Juls
Hi Sunshine! Wow Wee awesome cool Halloween card. I love your shading on this delightful image. Her hair is so pixy like and I love her little top hat, so cute. And the paper is just stunningly beautiful. Fabulous Boo punch!!!! I just love it top to bottom!!!!
Love Bonnie
That's a gorgeous card Elise! Looks terrific!
Hugs Kristel
OMG.....I NEVER win anything....well almost! Oh gosh...I decided to sit down and see who won what and couldn't believe my eyes! Whoooooo hoooooo for me!!!
Thank you so much Elise and Happy World Card Making Day to you!
hugs
Risa:)
Very pretty card Elise! Super cute image and I love your colors!
hugs
Risa:)
Wow! Look at the vibrant colors! Love it Elise! That "boo" border punch...so cute...I almost added it to my shopping cart. Your coloring...Wow! I know, I always say that...but it's true!
Love,
Chelsea
Wow such a gorgeous colouring.
Fantastic card.
OH...Elise, your card is very fabulous!
Hugs Marlis
Wow, just look at her eyes, so mesmerizing! Love your colors and the way you did your pumpkins and your sentiment Elise. They look so happy! Hope you are well!
gorgeous card!!!!
Hi Elise,
Awesome card, it's yummylicious! What a great DT inspiration.
Hugs, Marjo
Post a Comment