Friday, October 29, 2010

Thank You So Much!

Hello Friends!  I hope these past weeks have been great to all of you!  I'm sorry that I've been scarce on my blog, but it looks like I will not be posting as much as I'd like to for a little while.  I've already started my Chemotherapy last week Tuesday ... 10 days ago.  I have 5 more treatments to go over the course of 4 and a half months, then my mastectomy, then radiation.  And theeeeeennnnn ... SUNNY DAYS!!!  Woooot wooot!!!  Can't wait!  :)

I have all my scarves, beenies, hats and turbans ready and washed ... all patiently waiting.  ;)  Yep .. I'll be the new Hippy Chic on the block!  hehe!  :)  Any day now I shall be looking like my hubby .. bald and hopefully just as fabulous as he looks!  ;)  I've already told him that once hairs start coming out ... I want him to shave my entire head.  I'M READY!!!!  (I think?!  LOL!!!)

Anyway, I really wanted to THANK all of YOU who give me so much love and support!  I truly appreciate each and every single one of you .. and if I could reach through this screen to hug you ... I most definitely would!

I wanted to thank all the wonderful ladies involved in the following hops ... as they have all brought TEARS to my eyes with their love and support.


The Inking Pink Blog Hop involves so many WONDERFUL girls ... all TALENTED crafters from around the world.  They have put together an amazing blog hop in order to raise awareness of Breast Cancer.  I'd especially like to thank my Sweet CLP Sisters and my former lovely Beary Scrap Sisters for your incredible support that you've given me.



And Belles 'n Whistles newest "Snowbaby Collection" Blog Hop (which I'd like to add is simply FABULOUS!!!)  has been dedicated to Jacque and I ... sigh ... Thank you so much fabulous girls!  The wonderful owner of Belles 'n Whistles .. Summer .. will be generously donating 10% of all proceeds to Breast Cancer Research!  Wooot Wooot!  Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!

And of course, I'd also like to thank Cheryl ... for putting together a card drive for me.  This is soooo sweet of you for knowing that I'd love to keep smiling through this storm.  I appreciate this sOoooOOo much!

To all of the ladies mentioned above, and to everyone that sends me the well wishes and support through your comments and emails ... I love you with all my heart!  And I also want to thank all of you beautiful women who have lovingly sent me flowers, cards and gifts .. you have all brought a smile to my face that I wish you could see.  I appreciate EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU OUT THERE!!!

Although I am not on my blog much, and I don't go out into blogland much right now .. know that I am thinking of you! 

Until next time ... ROCK ON SISTERS!  And keep those smiles!!!  ;)  Thank you soooOOooo much for always putting a smile on my lips!

May the best of your todays, Be the worst of your tomorrows
Love you All,
Elise

20 comments:

Brenda said...

Way to go Elise! I am so proud of your positive outlook! Just let me know if you need anything! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Elise,

It's so great that you are so positive! I was diagnosed with BC 4 years ago and have 1 1/2 yrs left of Tamoxifen. then.... party time.
I had my husband shave off my hair... was not a good idea I still had to go the hairdressers afterwards.
Wishing you all the best
Hugs
Yvonne x

Sassy Scrapper said...

So nice to hear from you my Sunshine. Sounds like youR all set. You and hubby are going to be twins. Twice the luck when friends come visiting and get to rub them both. LOL Give your family a big hug from me and tell them I am thinking of them too. As always I love you my sweetie pie. And I so admire your strength. I heard a phrase that was goes............
"Fight Like A Girl" I just loved it and thought I'd share it with you. So Fight like a girl and live strong!
Love Bonnie

Therese said...

Oh, so glad to see a post from you again. Even though I don`t know you personally, I`ve been thinking of you and stopping by your blog to see if you had posted anything. Even though you are experiencing a tough time, you have kept your good mood and humor. That`s so good to see.

It`s so great to see all the people who cares for you and sending you warm wishes and thoughts in this difficult time. I`m sure it helps to keep your spirit up.

I will send you many thoughts and good vibes in the time to come. I wish you all the best. Have a great weekend!

Hugs from Norway. :)

Mary Lou said...

Dearest Elise~~ As I am reading this my eyes are welled up with tears. We never know what road God chooses for us to walk on~~~but with HIM strength and beauty come from within!!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
YOU are in my thoughts and prayers daily~~WOW that list is getting somewhat long......
Take care Hun
Blessings of Love

Patricia Mae said...

Hey pretty Lady, Im so glad to here your doing good. I know that you will kick this in the butt and be back here in no time. I love your attitude on this your a very strong and awesome person and I know you will do great. I think you have the support of all of blogland. I miss seeing your wonderful work but I know when you come back here your going to have some kick a$$ cards that will be jawdroping. You have all my love and support and I think of you everyday.
Big Cyper Hugs to you Pretty Lady.
XXXOOO
~Patricia

D said...

You have such an amazing attitude girl!!! You'll have this beat in no time! Big hugs girl!!! Can I have your addy? I'd love to send you a card now and again :)

lala 3237 at verizon dot net

Renkata said...

Elise,
I really admire your strengt and positive thinking.
Wow I just can't image what you are going throug, I just can say HOPE girl.
Big Hug's
Renkata
Netherlands

Shirley N said...

When I first met you through blogland, I loved you for your beautiful and warm personality. I can see it still shining through, still so very positive and strong, full of life and humor. I know you will beat this Elise--next year will be a good year, a year to celebrate your victory. I will be thinking of you and praying for you each step of the way. Take care Elise and fight on! Sending you a big, BIG (((HUG)))and lots of love!!!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Hiya Elise

I admire you for your positive attitude and strength, to share your story with the world.....this will help so many ladies who are also going through the same thing.
I still find it hard to talk to my Mam about this terrible disease which she had 12 years ago but thankfully she is one of the lucky ones who have survived.....my thoughts and prayers go out to you, others who are on their journey, survivers and the families who have lost to this terrible disease!!
You and Jacque are such inspirations!
hugs and xxx

Kim said...

Hang in there Elise....you are going to pull through amazingly...I can already feel it! :) Keep the positive thoughts because that is the spirit to get you through...and of course you have all of us sending up lots of prayers for you! Cheering you on hun!!!
Love & Lots of Hugs~
Kim

Shazza said...

wishing you lots of luck and strength to get through your treatment, plus a speedy recovery x

Shazza said...

wishing you lots of luck and strength to get through your treatment, plus a speedy recovery x

Marjo said...

Hi Elise,

You ROCK GIRL! Your positive attitude will be your strength. My husband has gone thru Prostrate Cancer, surgery, etc. the whole nine yards. One day at a time.

Just think, when your hair grows back in it will be even more gorgalicious! Attitude is the biggest part of recovery..

With loving thoughts Marjo

Marlis said...

Dear Elise, i give you my best wishes !!!!
Many hugs Marlis

Maria said...

You have a great personality.
I hope you´ll be allright.
And that your hair will grow back some day even more beautifull than it is now.
God luck to you and your family.
/Maria

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Elise, Way to go, I am happy to read you. I admire your attitude, positive and serene. Will pray for you to remain in this state of mind. Take care.
Hugs.
Danielle.

Jackie Thomas said...

What an incredible woman you are Elise. Your attitude is amazing. You are such an inspiration. Stay strong and know that we are all thinking of you. Hugs xo Jackie

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

HI Elise!
I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you. A close friend of mine has recently been diagnosed ... and is not doing so well. So ... this is close to my heart at the moment. I made a card FOR YOU (for Cheryl's Card drive. BUT ... I missed the deadline!!!) So ... I thought I would share the link here with you ... so you still get to see it.
"EnchantINK - A Card for Elise"
Then ... I will send this to my friend! (So ... both of you can share in the love & thoughts that went into it.)
Take care ... and stay positive!
With kind regards, Andrea L xxx

Christina C. said...

How wonderful to see you posting again and may I say, Elise, that your positive attitude is soooo inspiring. It is so unfortunate that bad things happen to such nice people!!!! Your positive outlook will take you through this turbulent time and you will come out stronger with a new appreciation for life, family and friends.
We're all cheering for you!!! Hugs, christina