Monday, February 14, 2011

Celebrate With Me

Hello Friends!  Well, it's another fun challenge at Belles 'n Whistles!  This time, the super talented and sweet Vicki gave us the challenge of using things we LOVE, but you must use a heart somewhere on your creation!  Ohhhh how FUN and EASY is that?!  lol!

Soooo, I went ahead and used flowers, pearls, glitter, sewing, ribbon, button .. the typical things that I love love love .. and most of all I love my Belles 'n Whistles stamps!!  I placed a little "Made With Love" heart charm by my flowers.  :)  I can just picture this little cutie singing with delight "Woooohhooo" as she sleds down the hill!  LOL!


The Fun Stuff:
Papers:  K&Co
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils

I sure do hope you'll join us for this easy challenge at Belles 'n Whistles!  Stop by and see all my DT Sisters work for lots of lovely inspiration!  Thanks for visiting me!!!

Hugs,
Elise

13 comments:

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous card! Lovely papers and a cute "Woooohhooo" image :-)
Have a great day,
Sandra

Christina said...

Woww this is absolutely stunning Elise! Love the colouring and the image you used!! Perfect!
Hugs Kristel

Anonymous said...

Elise, your creations are always SO amazing my friend!! LOVE your colors here with the pretty flowers and yummy bow!! Love the heart charm and all of your glittery snow!! You really rocked this card girl!! :)

Happy Valentine's Day to you sweetie!! HUGS

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Elise!!! And this card is made up of all the things I love that you use!!! That image is so sweet and gorgeous with all the beautiful colors! The sparkle is also a lovely touch!! Beautiful details as always girlie!!
Hope all is well and have a lovely Valentines Day!!
:)Kathy

Cheryl said...

OMG Elise,this is so very beautiful!!! Such a sweet image and PERFECTLY coloured......I ADORE it!!
Hugs xx

Shirley N said...

OMGosh girl, I {HEART HEART HEART} this card! What a gorgeous creation and she looks soOOO happy! I can just picture you like this, always so full of life!!! Happy Valentine's sweetie--have a fabulous day! Sending you BIGGGG HUGS!!!

Christina C. said...

Hi Sweetie! What a magnificent card....she's almost coming off the page on her sled!! You did a phenomenal job coloring this cutie and, oh my goodness, the details are luscious!!!!! I'm drooling...lol

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hello my Sunshine! I've missed you. And my goodness you've been very busy since I've been away!

This card is totally awesome. Geez so many details it must have taken you forever. I love the colors you chose for this adorable image the pink and yellow look amazing together. Whoo hoo she does look like she's having a blast! Thats me but on my snowmobile lol
Hugs Bonnie

Murielle said...

Hi my dear Elise,
Your creation is very fantastic!!!
Wonderful design and colors.
Your image is adorable, I love it!!!
I wish a wonderful day.
Big hugs, Murielle

Chelsea said...

Is that you on that sled? lol She looks so happy and beautiful! These papers are beautiful and the tiny heart with the flower cluster is a sweet touch.
Love.
Chelsea

Pop's Cards said...

Hey gorgeous lady. this is just stunning, i love your colours, and the layout is fab too, love the sentiment, perfection, biggest of hugs love pops x x x

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Elise, I missed this one... The image is soooo pretty, wonderfully colored.Love you bouquet, does bring out all the lovely colors you uses. Beautiful paper,gorgeous colors, love the pearls around the die cut.
Very lovely. Hugs. Dan.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card. Absolutly beautifull. This is the first time i see this brand of stamps. I've never seen it before in the Netherlands. I love it and will definitly by some. I hope to see this kind of stamps more often in the Netherlands.

Hugs Elise