Hello! It's time for another fun challenge over at Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog! Our lovely and talented Lilian gave us the gorgeous challenge of using Red, Pink and White! Thank you so much for the beautiful color challenge Lilian!!!
Here's what I came up with:
The Fun Stuff:
Papers: K&Co
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils with OMS
I sure do hope you'll find time to join us over at Belles 'n Whistles!! Come on .. I know you want to! And don't forget you can use ANY Elisabeth Bell image!!!
Thank you so much for visiting me!!
Hugs,
Elise

12 comments:
Wowww what a stunning card Elise! Looks so sweet and I love your colouring dear! You are so talented!!
Hugs Kristel
Oh this is sooooo sweet! Gorgeous layout and details to - love it!
xXx
Wow, your card is adorable!
Hey sweetie!! Hope all is well with you!! You're creation is DARLING!! :) I love your gorgeous coloring, your layout really rocks and you've done such a brilliant job with the colors here!! Have a wonderful week my friend!!HUGS
Oh this is just darling Elise!!! Love the mix of papers and your details are always gorgeous!!! Your flower arrangements are always the best! These images are so cute and I was going to use them as well!! LOL But I ran out of time and needed something easier to color! haha Since that is the part I like the least!
Hope all is well Elise and have a fabulous girlie!
:)Kathy
Happy Monday Elise, WOW! This image representssuch a precious moment. I love the little furry friend asking for his share! Your coloring is wonderful, all the lacy details enhance this sweet image beautifully. Love the gorgeous doily heart behind the scene.
Take care, Hugs.
Danielle.
Love the colours on your card dear Elise. These stamps are too cute.
How are you doing ?
Big hug from Switzerland
Melanie-Jane
Such a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L card, Elise!
You created magic with that darling image...your details and coloring are ALWAYS FABULOUS. I agree with Danielle, that doily heart behind the scene is stunning and the flowers are luscious.
You are such an inspiration, Sweetie, as an artist and as a person. Love ya!!!!
Oh just precious and beautifully coloured!!!
Hugs xx
You did a fabulous job with those colors Elise, this is just stunning! Your images are just adorable, I especially love how you colored your tablecloth--the shading is perfect! The doily background shows the love and your ribbon and flowers are so beautiful! Wonderfully done Elise!!! Hugs!!!
OMG Can this card get any more cute. This stamp is so darn cute I just love it. The dog that seems to be yawning is just priceless! The crystal pieces look awesome behind the little rose buds, very nice touch.
Love Bonnie
Hey there Elise!! What a pretty card you have made with these cuties!! I love your cute scene and card layout!! That bow is gorgeous too!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Post a Comment