Friday, February 11, 2011

Vintage Christmas

Hello Friends!  Just a quick post ... I wanted to share with you my first Stempelglede card I've made ever!  My dear sweet friend Christina sent me a "Vintage Christmas" set from Stempelglede, and my oh my .. I had FUN doing this!  Thank you SO much Christina!!!  This was very very interesting for me, and she may have opened up a whole new addiction for me .. LOL!!!  Hope you like it as much as I do!  ;)


Alright, hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend!  Thank you so much for visiting me and leaving me so many kind comments!

Love,
Elise

16 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow Elise....Your card is absolutely stunning hunni, just love everything about it :o)
hugs and xxx

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Sweet Elise, OH!! Absolutely wonderful! Aren't these stamps absolutely magnificient! You showcased it magnificiently. the vintage look, the wonderful lace, the fabulous rich browns, I love the little touch of pink you added to the flowers; WOW; and this little angel face, such a beauty.
Have a lovely weekend sweetie.
Hugs. Danielle.

Stempelhexe said...

Wow, was für eine tolle Karte, einfach klasse.

LG
Ulla

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, this card is very gorgeous!

Christina said...

Wowww Elise this is stunning dear! Love the vintage look you created!!
So much fun to watch your cards!
Hugs Kristel

Christina C. said...

Hi Sweet Girl! Oh my goodness, I just sent you stamps....YOU created this wonderful MAGIC!!!!
I love the magnificent lace and the gorgeous flowers. The distressed papers and crinkly ribbon are perfect for this truly vintage look!
Your work is totally awesome!!!

Tracey T said...

Oh, Elise, you have made this perfectly! I love this image and it goes so beautifully with the papers you have chosen. The lace
gorgeous, too! Hope you are keeping well. Sending hugs, Tracey xx

majo said...

oh, Elise.
This is so pretty. Al the colors and details are perfect, .
Hugs Majo

Shirley N said...

Elise! This is soooo beautiful! Your layout is just a work of art, love the lace and your floral arrangement--really love what you did with the papers, gorgeous work girl! Hope you are having a wonderful day! Hugs!

Renkata said...

Hi Elise,
the vintage stamps are just so magical and romantic.
You have creatd sensational card with it.
Have a nice Sunday!
Hug's
Renkata

Cami said...

Elise! Elise! Elise! This card is so stunning! Gorgeous! I do think you found a new passion. Love your layout and pretty lace trim, the black net sticking out, and lovely floral arrangement on your card. One would think you've been making a lot of this style cards and I look forward to seeing many more of these. Vintage. Romantic. Femine!
Love and Hugs, Cami

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh how beautiful. I just love the soft vintage loveliness! What a super job. Such a romantically angelic image. Such yummy lace and ribbon! I bet you had a great time creating this stunner! I hope it's the first of many more....
Hugs Bonnie

Chelsea said...

It's so nice to have sweet bloging friends like Christina! I absolutely love the very vintage look on your card. The papers and antique lace is perfect!
Love,
Chelsea

Marlis said...

Wow !!! Elise, its a dream !!!!
I love vintage !!!
Hugs Marlis

Cheryl said...

WOW this is MAGNIFICENT,you rock at vintage and the image is GORGEOUS!!! Hopefully they will be available in Australia one day!!
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Elise, this is just beautiful. It's different than anything I've seen you do, but you nailed it! It's gorgeous! Hope you are doing better my friend!
hugs,
Gini