Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lots of Love

Hello Friends!  What?!!  Another card?!  LOL!  Yep yep yep!  This one just for fun!  ;)

Well, to keep you updated on my progress, I've started radiation therapy today.  I will be going every day Monday-Friday for 6 weeks.  It seems like a long time, but I know it will fly by and be over before I know it .. time passes quickly.  I also wanted to thank all of you so much for giving me such WONDERFUL support and encouragement with your comments, emails and cards ... it truly makes my days brighter!

So I had a blast with this Tilda and I did her up with Distress Inks this time and used my trusty 'ol K&Co Papers!  lol!  And the Magnolia border die was sent to me from a dear friend .. Thank you SO very very much hun!!!
And I'd like to enter this into:
Stamp Something:  Flowers, Buttons and Sparkle

Thank you so much for visiting me!
Love,
Elise

13 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Thinking of you sweetie - I know radiation won't be much fun but you have the bright cheery personality that'll make the time fly by - and the special hugs of your gorgeous little man (and probably the big one too - LOL)!
LOVE your gorgeous card too - it's all in the fabulous details!
xXx

Brenda said...

this is just another one of your adorable cards! good luck with the radiation therapy! i hope & pray that it goes smoothly!

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie another truly beautiful card hun love your colouring its fantastic & those papers are extremely drool worthy.
Hope your radiotherapy goes ok I remember taking my dad for his every day & I remember how tired he got....the radiotherapy never took long I think it was more the travelling & sitting & waiting. Take care sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Christina C. said...

Hi Sweetie! This card is pure magic....your coloring of this cute Tilda absolutely phenomenal!!!!
Your cards are always such beautiful works of art...such a treat for the eyes!
You are right....time passes quickly and it will become a distant memory!
Sending big hugs your way!!!!

Pop's Cards said...

Hey gorgeous lady,Such a gorgeous creation sweetie, love the design, perfect, and my prayer will have you in them for the next 6 weeks mwah big hugs love Pops x

Shirley N said...

This is just stunning Elise, I really, really love this one (hee hee, I must say that every time huh--but it's true!) Love your coloring with the DIs, she's so beautiful, and I just love your floral arrangement and embellies too, great design! Thinking of you and sending you BIG hugs, hope it went well today!

Chelsea said...

Elise, you're amazing! Going through treatment and making the most gorgeous card I've seen in blogland! Do you love the Distress Inks...you did an amazing job! Can't wait to see more of it!

Time will fly by really quick, just keep your positive energy up and it'll be done before you know it! We've been here for you when you told us the news, you bet we will be there at the finish line.

Love,
Chelsea

Dunja Trautmann said...

Hi Elise,

it's me, your little "DT sister" :-)
You have such a lovely blog, so many things that inspire me! very adorable! I look forward to working with you and am very touched.

I send you greetings from the heart and all love.

Big Hugs
Dunja xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Ooh Awesome Beautiful job with your Distress inks! Oh I've tried I just can't get it right. My image ends up being a puddle. This is a really really sweet image and you captured this little lady beautifully with the colors you chose. I love your key and locket charms.
Gorgeous-licious!
Love Bonnie

Mo said...

Beautiful card dear Elise !!!
Thinking of you, big Hugs,
Mo

Murielle said...

Hi Elise,
Wonderful card! I love the combo of papers you used.
Great design and the colouring is very perfect.
Have a nice weekend my dear Elise.
Big hugs, Murielle

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie, first of all, my thoughts are with you hun and I look forward to you coming to the end and being with us girl!! I love your happy attitude and lovely/kind words!! You always make me smile!! :)

Now..for your card....oh my WORD!!! You have no idea how much I just LOVE this hun!! I adore those magnolias and your coloring is so beautiful too!! Lovely design and take on the challenge!! We thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something...and would love for you to join us again and again!! You are so inspiring to me in more ways than one!! BIG HUGS my friend!! Take care!!!! :)

Tracey T said...

You do "pretty" so well! This is gorgeous and I love the little charms! Big hugs, Tracey xx