Monday, April 11, 2011

My Friend

Hello!  Did you all have fun at the Belles 'n Whistles Blog Hop?!  The new release were all cuties weren't they?!  :)

This week at Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog, our lovely Kathrin is giving us the challenge of using the colors "Blue, Green and White".  This was a first for me, I've never thought about that color combo, and I actually had fun with it!!!

I made a tag using Garden Friends .. aren't they sweet?  hehe!  Hey!!!  Did you notice something on this tag?!!!  NO FLOWERS!!!!  Woohooo .. that's another FIRST for me!  :)  lol!


Alrighty, I do hope you'll pop on over at Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog and join in on the fun!  Stop on by and check out my wonderful DT sisters creations!

Thank you so much for visiting me and leaving so many beautiful comments!  Makes me happy!

Hugs,
Elise

16 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous tag!!

Mo said...

Elise, this is adorable..., just gorgeous !!!
Big Hugs,
Mo

Pop's Cards said...

Oh fabulous card sweetie, love the image and the colours stunning work, big hugs Pops x

Cheryl said...

WOW this is STUNNING and so BEAUTIFULLY coloured!!! Everything you make is GORGEOUS,with or without flowers!!
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

AWW!! What an adorable little tag sweetie!! LOVE the gorgeous coloring you always do and the doily looks perfect behind the image! Such yummy ribbons too!! :) Perfect take on the colors girl!! Smiles, Vicki

Anonymous said...

Elise this is stunning!!!! I love your pretty paper choice and your coloring just rocks!! Such a pretty tag!!! And see I couldn't take my eyes off of it and I didn't even notice that you had no flowers until I read it!! LOL I had to go back and look!!! haha
Have a lovely day girlie!
:)Kathy

Stempeltiger said...

Wow ... such an AWESOME tag Elise! Love how you coloured the sweet images. The design is fantastic.
Hope you have a happy day.
Big hugs, Swantje

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Elise, WOW, this sooooo precious. I love snails, because I love slowness!!!!!!! You put life in these cuties, they really seem to have a convesation! You coloring is wonderful.And the shade of blue is fabulous.
Very beautiful
Hugs sweetie.
D.

Shirley N said...

Love your gorgeous tag Elise, no need for any flowers here, it's so elegant! Your coloring is stunning--especially love how you colored the snail's shell, WOW!!!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh Sunshine your tag is so sweet! Gosh these stamps are so stinkin cute I just love em! Your colors are gorgeous and I love that awesome sentiment. Hmmmm where are the flowers???? lol
Love Bonnie

Christina C. said...

Hi Sweetie! Love, love your tag card...gorgeous! No flowers needed!
Your coloring is phenomenal and I agree with Danielle, the shade of blue is gorgeous! You are soooooo talented, Luv!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous tag! I love the crinkled ribbon and doily. This sweet image made me smile.

Renkata said...

hi Elise,
how are you doing these days.
I do hope well.
Your rage is very adorable.
Love the colour blue.
Fantastic colouring and this cute image.

Murielle said...

Hi my dear Elise,
Your tag is very perfect!!!
The images are adorable and the coloring is great.
Beautiful look.
Have a nice week, my friend.
Big hugs, Murielle

Chelsea said...

I want to make a tag too! hahaha, how sweet! I can't wait to color this one in...it's going to be fun! Beautiful tag Elise.
Love,
Chelsea

Mandy said...

Where on earth have I been to miss so many of your beautiful creations Elise, you must be fed up with moderating my comments by now lol.
I absolutely love this hun, the image is adorable and so beautifully coloured, even without flowers you still manage to make stunning creations
big hugs Mandy xx