Friday, April 1, 2011

Walk With Me

Hello Friends!  How have you all been doing?  I hope you're all very well and enjoying your days!

 It's the 1st day of April, and Chelsea has created another brilliant sketch to play with over at CLP!   Once again Gurlee Girl Store will be our sponsor this month!!!  Wooohooo!!!

Here's my creation:


The Fun Stuff:
Image:  Magnolia
***You can buy your favorite Magnolia stamps from Gurlee Girl Store!!!  All the Maggie's are only $11.95!!!  And she even has some of the NEW Butterfly Collection in stock!!!***
Papers:  K&Co
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils

I am also entering my card into:
Just Magnolia  :  Anything Goes with the Option of Buttons

I hope you'll all stop by and join us at CLP!!!  Go on over to see my fabulous DT Sisters creations!  You won't be disappointed!

Thank you so much for visiting me and leaving me so many kind comments!  And also .. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your lovely support and your wonderful emails that make me happy!  I'm still not able to do quite a few things, I'm not able to reach far, lift my arms too high and I don't have my complete strength back yet .. but I'm getting better every day!  Yayyyy!  I'll see ya again soon! 

Love,
Elise

24 comments:

Melanie-Jane said...

Dear Elise,
What a pretty card. Tilda looks so cute with her little lamb. Love your colouring and the white pearls give a little glamour look.
Wish you a great week-end and best health.
Hugs xoxo
Melanie-Jane

Pop's Cards said...

Hey gorgeous lady i am so loving this one, the image is on my wish list to sweet, loving the colours that you have chosen they are so fresh, gorgeous selection of flowers too and a fab layout, big hugs love Pops x x x

Chelsea said...

Ahh, now this is what April is all about...Beautiful pastel colors and gorgeous flowers. Beautiful color combo, and the image is just so pretty!
Love,
Chelsea

Juls said...

just beautiful, I love the soft colours and the lace detail. Hugs Juls

Brenda said...

beautiful card! love the eyelet trimmings and those beautiful flowers!

Tracey T said...

Another beautiful card, Elise. Such lovely colours and the lace is stunning. It's so good to see you in blogland and to get updates on your progress - you sound better and better each time! Sending lots of love and hugs as always, Tracey xx

Christina said...

Wowww Elise this is sooo stunning dear! So good to see you back my friend! Hope you are doing great!!
Hugs Kristel

Linda Palmer said...

This is a beautiful card. Love how you used a bright blue to make the image stand out. Beautiful flowers too.

Shirley N said...

Hi Elise! Soooo good to hear that you're getting stronger by the day! Your card is beautiful, this image is just adorable and colored to perfection as usual! Love your colors and gorgeous lace & pearls too! Take care sweetie, big huggggs!!!

Cami said...

This is absolute GORGEOUS, Elise! Love the soft spring colors and see, now you've colored with Prismacolor pencils and what a fantastic job! She's a cutie with her lamb, and I love that lavender dress (my fave color!). I always get inspired seeing your projects!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Love and Hugs, Cami

Christina C. said...

Hi Sweetie! So glad that you are getting better every day!
Your card is soooo gorgeous...I can't believe you did this with Prismas! I never had luck with them because they constantly kept breaking . It was very irritating to say the least!
I love the colors, the beautiful lace , flowers and the lovely stickpin. A stunning creation, as always!

Danielle Champagne said...

Helo Elise, So nice to read you are feeling better. Love your card, soooo pretty. Love those wonderful pastel colors, the magnificient lace and the gorgeous bouquet. Your layering is perfect, and I love your sewing.
Hugs sweetie. Take care.
D.

Eulanda said...

Oh my goodness OH MY GOODNESS!! I love that pearl lace. Did it come like that or did you add them? Gorgeous flowers and fabulous coloring. I really like that blue around the outside. This is so pretty and gives me such a great spring feeling! Nice to see you like Magnolia's too!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Elise this is gorgeous!!! I always love all your colors and your coloring rocks!! Such beautiful details!!
Hope all is going good and your getting that hubby to stamp all he can for you!! LOL
Have a fabulous week-end!
:)kathy

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hello my sweet Sunshine! Whoo hoo baby this card is a charmer. I love the highlights you put around Tilda and her little lamb it makes the image pop. Ooh and look at all those delicious flowers and I spotted a lovely stick pin soooo pretty! Love the lovely lace. Awesome fabulous job sweet cheeks!
Love Bonnie

Stempeltiger said...

This card is just GORGEOUS Elise!
I can feel the spring :-) You've coloured the adorable image beautifully. The details are awesome and arranged so lovely.
My thoughts are with you. I wish that you feel better soon.
Take care of you.
Big hugs from Germany
Swantje

Sandra1968 said...

Your card is gorgeous! A sweet image and beautiful colours.
And I'm glad that you're feeling better and better.
Hugs, Sandra

Cheryl said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors and lovely details!


~Cheryl~


Check out my blog candy!

Renkata said...

Hi Elise,
hope you are a lopt better these days.
You have created such a sensational card. Very pretty design, the lase border is amazing, very beautiful colouring.

Murielle said...

Hi my dear Elise,
Your card is very very Gorgeous!!!
The colors is amazing and Tilda is adorable.
I love it!!!
Have a nice week my friend.
Big hugs, Murielle

Mandy said...

Aww this is adorable and so beautiful hun, so soft and pretty and perfectly embellished as always, love it :)
hugs Mandy xx

Iulia said...

What a gorgeous card, Elise! I am glad I have discovered your blog. You have such amazing creations in here! Your coloring is so beautiful and the colors are great!
I have a blog candy running these days if you happen to come by:)
Hugs, Iulia- new follower

Sandy Ang said...

Reminds me of Mary and her little lamp. Just beautifully springlike.

Cheryl said...

OMG SPECTACULAR,beautiful colours and colouring!!!
Hugs xx