Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Butterfly Kisses

** Update:  July 17, 2011 I won Top 3 at Totally Tilda Challenge!  Yippeee!!!  Thank you so much girls!**



Hello Friends!  Hope you're all doing wonderfully!  We are having some really weird weather here in Vegas .. it is hot and MUGGY!!!!  Yuck!!!  So sticky and gross!  lol!

Last night we tried a pizza place in Summerlin .. it's called Grimaldi's.  VERY nice Italian Pizza place and the pizza was .. OMG delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And the manager gave us canoli's on the house .. OMGosh .. yum yum yum yum yum!!!!!!  I usually don't enjoy canoli's (Italian dessert .. shhhh .. don't tell my father in law that!  lol!) .. but wow .. these were just FABULOUS!!!!  They were .. magical!  lol!  If you come across a Grimaldi's .. try it .. you'll love it!  :)

Anywaaaaayyyyy .. here's a Tilda card:

I would love to enter this into:
TOMIC:  Easel Card
Simon Says Stamp:  A Stitch in Time
Totally Tilda:  Distressing

The Fun Stuff:
Image:  Magnolia
Papers:  MME, K&Co, Colorbok
Medium:  Distress Inks

Thank you SO much for visiting me .. I always look forward to seeing you!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Elise

31 comments:

Renkata said...

ohh wow Elise,
this is gorgeous card, love the sweet colours and the amazing design.
Hug's
Renkata

Unknown said...

it's beautiful cards;
good bye serena

Alberto said...

hi sweetie pie!
oh, you have eat italian foood? yolu like it?
you MUST to be there in italy and check what we prepare!
i'd love to meet you one day!!!

beautiful card, love the image and the colors are so pretty too!
great job!

hugss xx

Madzik said...

Jest cudowna!!!

Cami said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my, Elise, this card is SO BEAUTIFUL! Tilda really looks so angelic with the soft colors you've given her, and I always admire how you put your DPs together... your selection and combination is always so pretty and well coordinated. Your stick pin is lovely and so are the floral arrangements around the card. Beautiful!
Hugs, Cami

Lotta said...

Oh my, what a beautiful card!!
hugs from Sweden :)

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card you have made! I really like your colouring, very beatiful! Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week.
Have a nice day! Gosia S.

Mascha Zimmerman said...

Your card is so adorable, so very sweet, love all the flowers you use.
Bye Mascha

allex said...

Oh Elise, is this just the sweetest card you have ever seen !!! Your colours are gorgeous and the embellies.... inspired. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work !!

Hugs, Sandra xx

Shirley N said...

Oh my you're making me hungry--that pizza and canoli sounds delish! And your card is making me drool, too, so yummy with all the delicious pastel colors. Tilda looks like she's in her magical garden surrounded by all her beautiful flowers. Just gorgeous Elise, life IS beautiful!

Christina C. said...

Sweetie, this is pure magic....brilliant design work, yummy papers and, of course, those gorgeous flowers......a delight for the eyes!!!! Your Tilda is colored magnificently and I love the lace, pearls and gorgeous ribbon...a truly breathtaking creation!

Mo said...

OMG Elise..., your card is AMAZING..., 1000% beautiful !!!
Big Hugs,
Mo

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh my Good Gosh let me pick my jaw up off the key board so that I may type and tell you that this card is STUNNING!!!! It's totally wowed me. Every single detail is perfect. Of course I LOVE this stamp it's one of my favs I totally have to copy the colors that you used. What I need to do is make a recipe box but for colors instead of food. LOL I love what you did with the butterfly punch it's so stinking CUTE!! sigh.. I could just go on and on. Let me just say I LOVE IT!!!!!
Love Bonnie
p.s. Come to Massachusetts and stay with me the weather is not too hot or muggy and bring some Canoli's will ya?

Marlies said...

Wow wat a gorgeous card you made again Elise! I love the colours and all the beautiful flowers! Fantastic!!
hugs, Marlies

Stempelhexe said...

Ws für eine wunderschöne Traumkarte, klasse.

LG
Ulla

Pop's Cards said...

Hey gorgeous lady lucky you having time out, i dont like the heat to much too...

Gorgeous card sweetie, gorgeous colours, design and embellies perfect in every way hugs pops x

Dena said...

How STUNNING! LOVE all these great colors together! Your cards are just amazing! I had to become a follower!
Hugs, Dena

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card. Love the pretty flowers an softness of this card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Michele Spera said...

Lovely card my friend! you are always an inspiration to me:-) Beautiful coloring on your Tilda:-)
Lucky you for the wonderful night out:-) Its sounded Yummy!!
Hugs
Michele

Jodie from Oz said...

Elise, omg your card is breathtakingly beautiful. I love the soft colours & all your stunning embellies. Thanks so much for joining us at TOMIC this week. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jodie from Oz xx

Susie Sugar said...

I love that pale blue textured distressed BP and great distress inking too
Thanks for joining us girls for the "Totally Tilda Distressing challenge"
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Mary Lou said...

Hi Elise!! how are you doing???? As I was blogging this morning I came upon your blog and first said a prayer for you and others that are battling cancer. My FIL started chemo yesterday--was diagnosed 2 weeks ago with Manto lymphoma~~YUCK!!!!
Your card is sooo cute and that saying...You make me realize how beautiful my life is.....How this makes me stop and thank the Lord for today :)
Always love your coloring~~So soft and sweet!!
Hugz and blessings

Marion said...

Hi Elise,
Totally awesome card and a beautiful colour combo. Tilda is just adorable and that butterfly edging is just lovely. Delish papers and details.
hugs
Marion

Christina said...

Woww this is a stunning card again Elise! Love the beautiful soft colours you used dear!!
Hugs Kristel

Mandy said...

Hey lovely lady,
your card is stunning hun, so pretty and feminine, embellished to perfection in true Elise style and sweet Tilda is beautifully coloured.
I could look at this little beauty all day, but I really must crack on sigh, lol.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our A Stitch In Time Challenge
big hugs Mandy xx

Stine Ursin said...

WOW! This is gorgeous! I just love your cards!!

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello my sweet friend, Among all Tilda's this is a very special one that I simply adore. You put herto life, your coloringis divine, and you showcased her wonderfully. Your flower clusters are totally fabulous, all this pink makes me dream of a girl's world. So much softness, and tenderness come out of your work. And I love the sentiment so very much.
Sending Butterfly kisses to you from Montreal.
Hugs.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I love love the colors, papers, and all the wonderful flowers.



~Cheryl~
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Juls said...

wow!!! so much gorgeous detail! I just LOVE everything about it!!! Hugs Juls

Chelsea said...

Because of your Pizza post...lol...I had no choice but to have pizza for dinner. Of course, it's nothing fancy like Grimaldi's...but it works for me. :)

Okay, your card...I don't think I can count how many flowers there are! Wowzer...it's so fresh and so girly, love your coloring!

Hugs and Love.

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow Elise this is gorgeous, love all the beautiful details, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx