Monday, July 11, 2011

Something to Look Foward To ....

Hello Friends!  I wanted to let you in on something to look forward to ...


WOC and LOTV will be teaming up to have a Christmas in July party at the WOC Blog!  It starts next Monday July 18th .. and lasts for a week .. full of Christmas creations!   And yes yes yes ... was I ever SO excited when asked to be one of the guest designers for this fabulous party!!!  Gotta tell ya .. it's gonna be a WONDERFUL party!  So mark your calendars and we'll see you there!

Hugs,
Elise

6 comments:

Hanna said...

Congratulations Elsie!
I'm so happy for you! :) I'm sure it's gonna be an awesome party, can't wait to see your creations! :D

The Butterfly Kisses card in your post below is ADORABLE! I love it so much, such gorgeous colours and all the gorgeous details you've added took my breath away, GORGEOUS card Elise! You're amazing! :)

hugs,
Hanna

Shirley N said...

OMGosh, congrats Elise, they're so lucky to have you on their team! Can't wait to see your creations!

Christina C. said...

Welllllll....they are LUCKY to have you on the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your work is SPECTACULAR.....can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!

Marion said...

Congratulations Elise on being asked to be a guest designer. Your work is awesome so will be looking forward to the celebrations.
hugs
Marion

Chelsea said...

YaHoo!!! You go girl!!! :) I know you will make magic with these two great companies. I can't wait to see!

Hugs and Love.

Sassy Scrapper said...

OMG Women how the heck did I miss this. Whoop Whoop Toot toot Yehaww and all the rest of those celebration calls. Big huge congratulations to you my sweet! Yaeh baby lets get this party started! I am so excited to see your creations. I'm doing the chair dance for ya!!!! Christmas in July that's awesome I love Christmas anytime so this should be fantastic.
Love Bonnie