Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Christmas in July with WOC & LOTV

*** Winner for this LOTV stamp is Anne!!!  Congratulations my dear!!!  Please contact me with all your info!***

Hello Friends!  Well wahoooo!  Have you been checking out all the WONDERFUL Christmas creations over at Wild Orchid Crafts Blog?  Yes yes yes, Wild Orchid Crafts and Lili of the Valley have gotten together to celebrate Christmas in July this entire week from July 18 - 24th!  I was over the moon to have been invited into this fabulous celebration by the super talented Dena  ... as you all know I adore BOTH of these companies!  We are giving sneak peeks into Lili of the Valley's upcoming release due out on July 25th .. annnnndddd ...

leave a comment here to win this adorable cutie that I've used on my card!  :)   I'll choose a random winner!

How sweet and generous is THAT of Lili of the Valley?!!! Annnnd there's lots of prizes to be won over at Wild Orchid Crafts also .. yipppeee!  SooOoo awesome!

Okay, I know this is a "boy" card, and usually boy cards don't have very many, if ANY flowers .. buuuuuttt .. we are talking about ME here.  lol!!!  And I love love love my flowers so even if it's a boy card .. hmmmm .. there WILL be flowers on there and lots of them!  lol!  I tried to go easy on the flowers, but NO can do!  Luckily my little 4 year old boy says he loves all the flowers as well (since this card is for him) .. especially the blue ones he says.  hehe .. he knows how to stroke my ego.  :)

Here's the little cutie called "Ski Jump":
Supplies from Wild Orchid Crafts:

Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment to have a chance for this stamp!  Check out Wild Orchid Crafts for gorgeous cards created by lovely & talented Lili of the Valley DT's and Guest Designers!  And order your new release over at Lili of the Valley on July 25th!

Hugs,
Elise

77 comments:

Christina said...

This is another piece of art Elise! What a great work! Love your style in cardmaking!!
Hugs Kristel

Berit said...

WOW!! What a gorgeus card!
Hugs, Berit

Hanna said...

Elise....! OMG! What can I say!? I'm totally speechless! I LOVE THIS! I don't know if I'm able to say something else, seriously, I think I have to lay down for a while...!

This is gorgeous Elise, it's just PERFECT. Your talent is to die for.
hugs,
Hanna

Suzi Mac said...

Wow! waht a beautiful card this is, love the DP's stitching and image. I think your use of the flowers is fabulous. Thanks for the chance to win this enchanting stamp.
Hugs
Suzi x

Silvie Z said...

wow this is gorgeous Elise! Such a stunning card with so many pretty details! Love it!
Hugs,
Silvie
xx

Cyprus Anne said...

What a gorgeous image and I love what you have done with it.

Anne

Bev said...

Absolutley GORGEOUS card Elise, OMW your colouring rocks.
Amazing detail too. Thanks so much for GDT'ing for our bash x

alethea said...

I think it looks jst perfect with the flowers even if it is a boys card!! Love the colors you have used!! Hugs xx

Аня said...

Love the card very much! Coloring is just great! And the image is wonderful!

Juls said...

adorable image!! I love the added pearls and sparkle!!!! Hugs Juls

Lydia said...

love the vintage feel xxxx its sooo 'in' right now xxx

Jude said...

Stunning card Elise! This image is so adorable and I love the flowers you have added to the card. Your little boy is very lucky to receive such a gorgeous card.

Jx

Amanda xx said...

Oh that image is sooooooo cute and your card is gorgeous. I love the little 'Merry Christmas' metal embellishment in the corner xxxxx Amanda

Dodici said...

Adorable card,love everything about it!x

Kaz Bee said...

Oh what a fun card, absolutely love this. Love the design layout and colour themes. Thanks for inspiring.

Hugs

Kaz Bee x

Louise said...

Gorgeous Elise, the flowers look fabulous on this card, I love this image and you have colored it perfectly
Louise

Uta said...

Great card and the new stamps are so cute.

Hugs, Uta

Felis_bunte_Welt said...

A beautiful card. The image is so cute.

Hugs,
bastel_fee

Angela said...

Wow your card is so gorgeous and the image is really cute.
Many greetings
Angela

Lorraine said...

Oh this stamp is so sweet and your card is really lovely xx

Good Kardma by Jules said...

What an adorable card! Love how you've colored the image and the flowers. Thanks for the chance to win!

yvon said...

Hello Elise, what a gorgeous card and that image is absolutely cute.
Hugs, YVon

Burbulex said...

This christmas card is so gorgegous! And this image is so cute!

Elaina said...

What a pretty card, I love your colouring and the embellishments. The little dog on the stamp is so cute!

Dena said...

Elise! What an AMAZING card! You are wonderful with the details. I love how you combined the different ribbons and the pearls! WOWZA! Really a stunner Girlie!!!!
Hugs! Dena
P.S. I'm soooo glad you joined us!

Carissa said...

Gorgeous card. Love this image, you have coloured it beautifully.
Carissa :)

Jani said...

Wow, this card is simply perfect!
Love it!
Jani x

Cindi said...

Wow this is gorgeous! I love your coloring.

CraftinGranny said...

Amazing coloring, gorgeous card with so many beautiful embellies, and another adorable LOTV stamp. So much inspiration here. 'Hugs" Carol

Maryann Laursen said...

And you have really made it look stunning, even with roses on a boys card, and thanks god, there´s also boys, who likes flowers too ha ha ha. This one is soooooo gorgeous, and I sutre loves everything about it too. Sooo beautiful work.

Henny said...

Very nice card Elise. Again..... Beautiful the brown and blue combination.

Greetings Henny.

allex said...

Elise, this is such a gorgeous card and I love the pearls and flowers, even if it is for a boy. I don't see why they can't have flowers as long as they're not ..... pink !!! lol

Hugs, Sandra xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Elise
A gorgeous and beautiful card,love the image and colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jorunn said...

Wow - what a wonderful card! I just love all the flowers you have used, and the stamp are so sweet :)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Fantastic card! Love the doily and all those pretty flowers!

lady-sonja said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful paper and the stamp is so cute!
Hugs, Sonja.

ribenaruby said...

Gorgeous look to your card and brilliant leaping image! Ruby x

Tina said...

Stunning card and I think the flowers look fab! Thanks for the chance to win this gorgeous stamp x

Lillian Child said...

This is so lovely, Elise! Love the sparkle on the snow!

Tanya said...

Wow, this is stunning! Love that image and your beautiful coloring, and so many fabulous embellies! Love it!

Anne said...

Such an amazing card, totally georgeus image and colors, and so prefectly decorated.

krussellstudio said...

What a stunning card. Love the coloring and the layout. Thanks for the chance to win.

Amanda R said...

Love all the layers and the brown colors you used, just beautiful!

Heidi Brawley said...

WOWZERS!!! Your card is Beautiful! I love all the detail and coloring you did on this!! A++++++
Hugs, Heidi Brawley

Marlies said...

What a beautiful card Elise! I love the papers and the cute image and the flowers look great with the image! I also like the little merry christmas embellie!
Hugs, Marlies

LaJanette said...

Oh love your card; it is so so pretty! Is it okay for a boy card to be pretty? Well I hope so; if it can have flowers, then it can be pretty. Love your coloring and how you have used so many different colors on your flowers. This is such a pleasing card to look at:0)

Marion said...

Wow! This is fabulous Elise and I just love this cute boy skiing. He is just adorable. The flowers look fab on the card.
hugs
Marion

lawinchen said...

Wow, what a wonderful card. The image is so cute and your colouring is wonderful.

Hugs
Andrea

Christina C. said...

OMG....girl, I would throw away all my cards for one of yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely phenomenal work, Sweetie!!

Tracy said...

Totally cute card, how great is that image, with dog in his sweater!

troy said...

oh boy this is gorgeous Elise love the embellies and the image is so cute.

hugs Troy xx

Sharon Peele said...

Your card is beautiful!! your coloring is wonderful, and the flowers and DP is stunning!!

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautifl Christmascard is this. What a sweetie from a stamp.
Nice coloring.

Hugs AStrid.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the stamp.

Thanks

Susan

Catherine said...

Amazing card!

Shirley N said...

OMGosh, this image is sooooo adorable Elise! And how could there be no flowers on an Elise original, lol! Whoever said boys/men don't love flowers too! Your card is gorgeous--love your colors, especially the blues. Great job girl!!!

Heidi said...

Beautiful card, love all the flowers and bling.

SannaS said...

beautiful card!! love that image!! =)
hugs, SannaS

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

I think your card is lovely even with all the flowers. My boys would love it!

Karina said...

Ohhh... I love this stamp. He is sooo cute. And you made such a gorgeous card with it. Love everything on it.
Hugs, Karina

Linda Palmer said...

For masculine cards my favorite colors are blue and brown. I love this card and your coloring is gorgeous. Beautiful card!! I can't wait to order this stamp.

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is SO beautiful. Love the image and the snow effect that you've created. Gorgeous colouring! and love those papers and flowers! Stunning Card!

Hugs Sue xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hey Sunshine! Merry Christmas in July! Your card is awesome!!!! I love this image it's way too cute! And you did an amazing job creating a BOY card! Whoo hoo and flowers yes gotta love em'. Your coloring is fantastic super great job with shadowing. You rock girlfriend!
Love and hugs Bonnie

Cheryl said...

OMG ADORABLE,your flowers and colouring are just perfect!!! BTW did you enjoy your chips and salsa....lol....feeling much better now too!!
Big Hugs xx

scrappinpeg said...

Wow Elsie this card is so adorable. I love the design and embellishments. You are making me want Christmas to come early!

LINDA W. said...

Love your card color choices and coloring is gorgeous.
hugs Linda

Becky Dunham said...

This is so gorgeous Elise! Love the colors you have used and that image is adorable!

rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

Theresa's Studio said...

Beautiful card...love this image!!

Chelsea said...

Hi Elise, I know a lot of boys that loves flowers! :) I think your card is absolutely beautiful! The image is super cute with super gorgeous coloring! I also like the 3D snow and that little "Merry Christmas" thingy at the corner. :) I hope these challenge blog will snatch you up! Your work showcase there product so beautifully!

Hugs and Love.

Kim. said...

This is a gorgeous card, who says boys cannot have flowers lol. I don't think they look out of place. Really cute image and beautifully coloured.
Kim xXx

Littlehamsterz said...

Wow! That stamp is adorable. :) I just love your pretty card, too. It's so great and beautifully colored.

Zora said...

Love how you have used flowers andpearls on this card. Charms with x-rmasgreatings WOOW :O)

Shazza said...

this is wonderful, beautifully coloured x

Anonymous said...

wow I love this card absolutely stunning
Carol

www.dreamees.org.uk

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello my sweet Elise, PLeeeeeeeease, let me have enough of the heat first! NOOOo, well your image is adorable, magnificiently colored. Gorgeous doily and I love those pears decoratig the scalloped background.
Tooooooooo cute. HUgs.

Danielle Champagne said...

PS: I love boys cards with flowers. it could be offered to a mom with boys!!!who loves flowers...LOL. Hugs again.
Magnificient work my dear Elise.
Hope all is well . Hugs xoxox

Outi said...

Your card is absolutely adorable! I love all the flowers, your colour scheme and everything else that you've done:)

Outi xxx
http://pappersgalen.blogspot.com/