Hello Friends! It's my turn to host a challenge over at Belles 'n Whistles .. and so I've chose a quite simple theme .. "Use Your Favorite Elisabeth Bell Image". I have so many favorite images, so I just chose which one I wanted to play with next. And I chose this cutie ... Planting Some Love.
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Planting Some Love from Belles 'n Whistles Store
Paper: MME, Colorbok
Medium: Distress Inks
I hope to see you over in our Belles 'n Whistles Challenge! :) My DT Sisters have created some GORGEOUS things for you to inspired by! Thank you so much for visiting me and I'll see ya again soon!
Hugs,
Elise

19 comments:
Oh Elise, your cards are so pretty. They bring a smile to my face. hugs Sharon
Very pretty card!the bow is so gorgeous!
xxx
ohhh Elise,
you have chose such a precious one.
So beautifly coloured and layout card dear.
Wow, Elise, you made a so beautiful card. It´s so adorable. I really love it.
Hugs,
Sebrina
WOW absolutely GORGEOUS,detailed to perfection and SPECTACULAR colouring!!! I am so sorry I have not visited you in a few weeks,I have been very busy......hopefully things settle soon.BTW thanks so much for the awesome comment,it put a great big smile on my face....lol....
Big Hugs xx
Oh WOW ! so sweet, so nice, love the design, so wonderful card!
xxx
Elise this is gorgeous! I have not used my image yet! Such lovely colours you have used too and I love all the added extras! Judy x
OMG Elise!!!
You sure know how to make me drool ;) This is soooo beautiful! Amazingly cute image that is gorgeously inked and I adore this colorcombi. Stunning use of flowers - love it that there are so many!
Cute!
Hugs
Ahhh, this is so sweet Elise! I adore this precious little scene and love your beautiful coloring, papers and soft colors. Lovelovelove!!!
OH...it's absolutely stunning, Elise!!!!
I love the colors and the style precious.
You scene is very adorable.
Big hugs, my friend.
Murielle
OMG, Hon, this is SPECTACULAR....A WORK OF ART!!! Wow, you have such a fabulous flower collection and the talent to showcase them effectively!!! Such a sweet image, colored to perfection and, oh my goodness, love the gorgeous stickpins, lace and that luscious bow!
Hi Elise,
Stunning card and love all the super detail. Just gorgeous. Playing catch up now I am back from my hols.
hugs
Marion
Wow, a gorgeous and sweet card!
WOW! This is so beautiful Elise, I love that pretty image & the soft colours (& everything else lol).
Hugs
Tracey
xx
Awe! Is she cute or WHAT!???? Love that cute image and the way you have used all your flowers!!! Beautiful AGAIN!!!!
Hugs, Dena
Wow, gorgeous card♥. Love the image and the flower is lovely. Love your colouring.
Hugs, Marita
Looking at your cards always makes me want to ink up the image! You make it look so beautiful!
Hugs and Love.
Hello my friend!! Can you tell how far behind I am?!! LOL!! Sorry I've been MIA, but of course I wanted to tell you just how stunning your creation is hun!! The flowers and colors are amazing and this was a perfect challenge!! :)
It's wonderful to be on a DT with you sweetie!! You're so inspirational to me!! HUGS
Another stunning creation. LOVIN your style & your work is such a high standard. Keep up the great work,
Deb.x
Post a Comment