Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sending You Love

Hello Friends!  Hope you're all doing very well!  We've gotten a nice cold front from yesterday and it's been a nice relief from the heat!  We're down into the low 70's which is so perfect!  Then in a few days it will go back up to mid 80's ... sigh ... Love it!

I made this card for LOTV .. and TOTALLY forgot about posting it to enter in the challenge. LOL!  Funny how after I take the pictures I feel like I completed everything .. all the while forgetting that I haven't even put it on the blog!  haha!

Here it is:

I would like to enter this into:
Simon Says Stamp:  Sparkle and Bling (my paper is glittered, I used stickles on parts of the image also. And my bling is my crystal/pearl stickpins)

The Fun Stuff:
Image:  LOTV
Papers:  DCWV
Medium:  Distress Inks

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  See ya again soon!

Hugs,
Elise


25 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Aw Elise what a beauty this is too! I just love everything about it! Judy x

Dodici said...

Gorgeous card,Elise!Love the image and the design!
xxx

Murielle said...

OH...my dear Elise, your card is absolutely fantastic!!!
I love the colors and all these flowers.
Big hugs, Murielle.

Kathleen said...

This is gorgeous Elise, love the colours, you always do such beautiful designs, I could spend many happy hours looking through your blog.
Spare a thought for poor me in not so 'bonnie' scotland the weather is awful, cold, wet and dull, not nice!
Hugs Kat xx

Christina C. said...

OMG...Sweetie, this card is a TREASURE!!!! What a stunning LOTV image, colored with true expertise and showcased with the most luxurious array of flowers I have ever seen! Not just one, but TWO GORGEOUS STICKPINS....WOW!

Alberto said...

hi sweetie

first of all i love this card...the colors, the image, the flowers...all so pretty

after that I have a question...can you make a tutorial for make this effect with the ribbon??? 'pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!


hugs xx

Maria Therese said...

Awwwwwwww beautiful ♥

Love crafts forever said...

hehe, better later then never. lol. And how can you do every card so prefect. Stunning work Elise as always.
Hugs Nataliya

Mo said...

OMG Elise, this is another piece of jewellery from you...!!! Your coloring is amazing, the papers are so romantic and the flowers... I have no words...!!!
Have a great day, big hugs
Monika

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

Dear Elise, how creative and so beautifully done. It is simply stunning your detail is just Lovely and so fantastic, I love it. I love your art and creative mind! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!! Please take a look on my Blogspot.
Hugs from Marina.

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Dear Elise, OH!!! I so love this card. You little image is darling, and so nicely colored. Your layout is fabulous, and of course your flowers are divine. I simply ADORE.
Much hugs & love.

Shirley N said...

Oh so pretty Elise, did she get her flowers from her garden? Love your soft sweet colors and your floral arrangement. Beautiful card and coloring, she's a treasure!

Lau W said...

Your card is wonderful, so lovely details !
xxx

Louise said...

Hi Elise!
OMG! I´m so happy to have found your blog via the BNW challenge blog :) WOW, some utterly gorgeous designs here :) Absolutely love your work. Beautiful colorcombinations and such stunning coloring - soft and beautiful!
Of course I had to follow you straight away ;)

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Elise! Love the pretty soft colours and your gorgeous flowers, and that image is so sweet and coloured beautifully. Delightful card!
Hugs Julie P

Karina said...

Such gorgeous card, Elise. Like all your creations. Love your style so much and your colouring is absolutely fabulous.
Hugs, Karina

♥Gry said...

Hi Elise!
Fabulous creation, love your image and design.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Gry

CraftinGranny said...

Been perusing your blog and there are some totally awesome creations here. I love your coloring and the beauty of your designs. Thanks for stopping by my blog and the sweet comment. "Hugs" Carol

Marlies said...

Gorgeous card Elise!!! I love all the colours and the cute LOTV, magnificent colouring! and I love the way you did the bow and the beautiful pins!!
hugs, Marlies

Cami said...

Gosh Elise,this card another pretty card! Love the pretty DPs and the soft colors, and your course this image is so cute and your coloring is so beautiful as always. Love your soft white bow with the button and all the pretty flowers so nicely arranged. Enjoy the cool weather and your weekend!
Hugs, Cami

Joy said...

Elsie this is simply stunning, I really love all the added touches of the flowers, super pretty... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh girl!! Have I told you how awesomely talented you are?!! I'm sure I did, but just in case you need to know again...YOU ARE!! :)

Love your color choices and flowers! The image is colored beautifully hun!! thanks for sharing and I hope you had/having a great weekend friend!! HUGS and SMILES

Niki Estes said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Elise!! I love everything about it!

Dena said...

Elise! Your crystal and pearl stickpins are absolutely gorgeous! I am hording mine haha! This is another fantabulous card with perfect papers for this cutie! Your style always blows me away!
Hugs, Dena

Chelsea said...

Oh Elise, please don't make me add another stamp to my collection! OMG, I just love how you bring an image to life.

Hugs and Love.