Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hello Friends!  It's time for another Belles 'n Whistles Challenge by our sweet and lovely Iris .. and her theme is "Pearls and Pins" ... oooooh!  Gotta tell ya .. this is a right perfect love for me!  :)  Love pearls and love pins!!!  Thank you Iris!

Here's my card using one of my most FAVORITE images:

The Fun Stuff:
Image:  Cupcake
Paper:  MME, Colorbok
Medium:  Distress Inks

And look what is enjoying the nice weather here in town .. the roses are all popping up with lots of buds and blooms .. here are a couple of them.  Can I just tell you how much seeing the sprinkles of color in our backyard gives me so much joy?!  :)



I hope to see you over at our challenge at Belles 'n Whistles .. and take a look at my DT sisters creations.. they are just FABULOUS! 

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  See ya soon!

Hugs,
Elise

16 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful Elise ♥♥♥

Inkypinkydelights said...

Elise this is beautiful! Our lovely Cupcake Girl stamp too! Such a pretty card! Love it! Judy x

Chrissy said...

Absolutely beautiful Elsie...you make gorgeous cards,so feminine.. just had a nosey around your blog, and became a follower. So pretty...love your roses too, my 'Sunny Hunny' has just burst into bloom and the perfume is gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

June said...

Stunning! Your image and details are fab! Beautiful trinket pins and lovely colors.
Hugs, June

Melanie-Jane said...

Such a pretty card Elise !!! Love all the flowers and also your backyard flowers are beautiful.
Wish you a great week.
Hugs Melanie-Jane

Dena said...

Elise, OMG your roses are stunning! I had such a hard time growing them here. Beautiful!
Your card is amazing as usual, you have the most wonderful talent!! It is such a pleasure to visit you! I have to say your pins look over the top amazing!!!!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Renkata said...

Sensational card dear.
Such a gorgeous layout and flowers combination.

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend!! :) I just KNEW you'd come up with something gorgeous.....and here it is!! WOWZER!! Love your stunning layout with the flowers, colors and your pretty pins and pearls!! Yep, you rocked it my dear!!

P.S. Your roses are so beautiful!! I am wee bit jealous as my yard does not have pretties like that in it!! :) Take care hun

Pop's Cards said...

Hey gorgeous lady, wowzers this is just gorgeous i am loving the image and gorgeous colours and your pins are stunning hugs pops x

Creative Grammie said...

Hi Elise,
Your roses are beautiful! Can you come over and fix my rose garden? Please? Pretty please?
As usual, your beautiful card is absolute eye candy!
TFS both.
Hugs to you----

Shirley N said...

Oh Elise, this is gorgeous, LOVELOVELOVE everything about it! So soft, so sweet, so precious, so YOU! Did I say I absolutely LOVE this?!!! And your roses look so beautiful and so healthy too. You must be talking to them to be getting beautiful blooms like that!

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! And I love the sweet colors.
Hugs, Sandra

Christina said...

Wowww that is such a beautiful card Elise! Looks amazing dear!!
Hugs Kristel

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello SweetElise, What a coincidence. Cupcake is my first belles and Whistle I bought. and she remains my favourite. Your coloring is just gorgeous, your flowers soooooooo beauiful. And your card FABULOUS. Love the pastel colors you always use. Gorgeous bow with those lovely stickpins.
Adorable.
Hugs.

Gina Lindsay said...

Another gorgeous card! Love your pins and pearls. Your flower placements always look so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Hi there - I've just found your blog via the Belles & Whistles site & lovin your cards. Am now a follower & hope to start entering the B&W challenges too. LOVE this card v.sweet.
Take Care,
Deb.x