Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lili of the Valley Recipe Card Stamps ...

Hello Friends!  Hope you are all doing well!

You know, the more I think about it, the more I'm starting to get myself into a slight panic.  Christmas is right around the corner, and like ... is it just me or do you feel like you're in one of those dreams where you're running and running and running and not getting anywhere?!!  hahahahaha!!!  Plus we're helping my father in law move homes .. so that's kinda making us rush around a little more too.  sigh ... not enough hours, not enough days, not enough time .. lol!!!

But I've managed to make some cards using Lili of the Valley's Recipe Stamps .. I so LOVE these!!!  Cooking and baking always makes me feel so cozy and homey .. and I'm NOT saying I'm good in the kitchen .. but it just makes me feel good inside to think of it and watch it on TV.  haha!  I love the Food Network and Cooking Channel.  :)

Here's what I've made:

I think these Lili of the Valley Recipe stamps are so sweet to use for cards, I love them a lot!!

Also, have you been seeing sneak peeks from my wonderful LOTV DT Sisters for the new release coming up??  Aren't they so PRECIOUS?!!  sigh ...

Well, thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

17 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh these are fab hun, loving how you used the stamps! And as for the sneak peeks .... howwwwwwwwl, I want them ALL!! Hugs Sxx

Home sweet home said...

WOW!!!!!love these,gorgeous ,lovely and so beautifully.
Amazing work.

Wish you a lovely day.:):):)

Merethe

Mo said...

Wow..., Elise your cards are great, what a good idea and so beautifully decorated!
I wish you, that this day is filled with lot's of additional time for YOU honey...
Be blessed,
Mo

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Elise. I love the recipe images and your detailing is so beautiful with those pretty flowers, ribbon and pins

Hugs Sue

Vicky said...

Hi my sweetie I finally started my christmas shopping last week, I brought 2 pressies for Jake, 1 for Natalie & 1 for my grandaughter...yes still lots more to do lol. I have been saving tho so when I get in the mood I might just start at the beginning of the week & finish it by the end lol. It doesnt help cus my youngest has only just given me his christmas list & at 16 I need a list lol.

Anyway onto your creation sweetie which is as always totally mind blowing. I soooooo love cooking it soothes me & when I see how much the family enjoy it it makes it all worth while. I'm luckily a good cook I get it from my dad who was just awesome & he also make the most fabulous cakes mmmmmmmm.
Think I may have to pop on over & get these recipe stamps cus this I really love sweetie.
Hope the move with your father-in-law goes well shug.

LOtsa hugs Vicky xxx

Dena said...

Only you Elise, could make a recipe card look like a masterpiece! Gorgeous!!!!! It is frameable!
Hugs, Dena

Danielle Champagne said...

OH! this is wonderful Elise, love the frame look and of course all the lovely doilies, lace and flowers. will definetely make someone happy at christmas! Hugs.

Dangina Martinez said...

Elise, They are so Beautiful! The flowers and pearls make that dp pop.
Love it!
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Ellen said...

Amazing what you did with the stamps, love love love it !!
Hugs, Ellen

Lorraine said...

These look fabulous Elise. What a brilliant way to show off a recipe! I love all your embellies, your flower arrangements always look fab.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

I love your frames idea. Really inspirational.
Annette
xx

Lau W said...

Oh yes, me too, i think that the time run run !!!! So fast !
My God, your creations are just gorgeous, so sweet as always, love them !
Have a nice day !
xxx

Sinikka said...

hahaha, I thought you are a little kitchen princess.
Lovely cards. And a great idea
Hugs Sinikka

Christina C. said...

Hi Sweetie! Oh my, oh my, I've never seen more beautiful recipe cards...absolutely striking...dreamy...phenomenal works of art!

June Nelson said...

Wow me sweet friend, these are awesome, how beautiful, it doesnt matter what you come up with they are always fantastic, lovely lady, take care of yourself loads of love June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marjorie said...

These are so beautiful Elise..what a lovely idea!..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hey gorgeous lady, WOW these are gorgeous I dont know what words to use here, amazing work huggles Pops x