Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sending You Love ...

Hello Friends!  Hope you all had a Happy Halloween! I'm writing & scheduling my post before Trick or Treating with Bodhi and hubby tonight .. so I hope you all had a fabulous time in your festivities. :)  We so love Halloween!!!

Well, it's time for another fun challenge over at CLP!  Gosh, this entire year flew by so quick didn't it?!!!  It's now November 1st .. sigh!  We've another fab sketch to play with and here's my card:



Image:  Magnolia
Papers:  DCWV
Medium:  Distress Inks

Sorry so quick .. little Bodhi is extremely excited for tonight so we're getting everything ready.  LOL!!!

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

23 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Whow this is gorgeous! Hugs, Ankie

Ellen said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours !!
Hugs, Ellen

June Nelson said...

Wowser!!! as always my lovely Elise has come iup trumps, this is adorable and as always the colours are so beautiful, you sure do have a way with colour girl, its just fabulous, sending you loads of love June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fabulous colouring as always Elise, gorgeous image and embellishing

Hope you had a good night trick or treating

Hugs Kelly

Annette said...

This is beautiful Elise. I love how you've coloured her hair with the distress inks.
Annette
xx

Anne said...

This card is just fantastic!
Looove the colors, the pearls string and pins. The lace and flowers are wonderful.

Hugs, Anne.

Dena said...

AHHHHH! I could look at your dreamy cards all day!!! So beautiful!!!!! I think you might just be a perfectionist with your cardmaking, because every one is over the top pretty!!!! LOVE those pins!
I hope Bohdi had a great time trick or treating. What was he? We hardly had anybody come to the door, but when we did, Rambo had a great time saying "Hi". haha!
Hugs, Dena

Lorraine said...

Beautiful card Elise. I love your colouring and all the fab embellies.
Hope you had a great Halloween night.
Lorraine x

Danielle Champagne said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! let me pick my jaw up! now you make my day! you know my love for Tilda, Elise, you give life to her, she is soooo pretty! What a FABULOUS, AMAZING CARD! wish it were my birthday LOL such harmony, and joy in this card. I love all about it! Hugs. xoxo

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Elise this is incredible!!! I really love the soft colours you achieve and the layout is just stunning. So excited to be joining the clp team with you!! (and btw...did you know my name is pronounced the same as yours? Just spelled weird LOL!)

Alberto said...

oh, this tilda is super duper adorable!
and...wow! what a beautiful card! i love everything about it! you're an artist!

hugs

Katy said...

So pretty, love the stitching and the pearl string. Katy xx

Louise said...

Hi dearest Elise!

(Im so sorry I havent been able to visit you as often as I would have liked lately...I always love and treasure what you crate though)

I love this amazing creation youve made and YAY! It features a lovely little Tilda :) She is inked to perfection and as always the papers are simply divine!
Stunning flowers, I always leave your place all impressed by your talant around those lush flowers of yours - they are ALWAYS arranged perfectly!
Great take on the sketch too :)

BIGGEST of hugs, Louise

Christina C. said...

Oh my, oh my, my sweet friend.....this is such a magical creation. You are such a talented artist...your coloring is always superb, no matter what medium you use!
Your flowers are always arranged to perfection...a work of art!
Love, love this darling Tilda!!!!!!!

Christina C. said...

P.S. Hope your little sweetheart had fun getting all those Halloween goodies!!!

Lou said...

Hi! such a gorgeous card,Tilda is coloured so lovely Elise and all that pretty detail is perfect too.Hope you had a great Halloween and not eaten too many treats :)))))
hugs Lou.xxxx

Purplecat 64 said...

Hi
Wow
Such a sweet card,
and lovely emblisments,
ande a great colour combo,
hugs,
Heather & Bronwyn x x

Teri said...

Oh my gosh, this is lovely!! I adore the color scheme and of course, your coloring is perfection!!! Wonderful!!!
Hugs,
Teri

thecraftycavalier said...

Aww, hun, this is just sooo scrumptious! The colours are perfect and your images seem to have the most dreamy halo effect around them. Just stunning. Loving that pearl trim too! We carved the pumpkin and then my little girl dressed up as a pumpkin and we went trick or treating! Had great fun and hope your little one did too. I accidentally bought an LOTV mermaid stamp whilst I was buying Squirrel's Christmas present!! Oops. Hugs, jayne xx

Anne-Elise said...

Wow, Elise! Another gorgeous card! Love the soft colors, the beautifully colored image and all the flowers! Amazing work! Have a great weekend! Hugs

Niki Estes said...

Elise, this is beautiful! Your cards are always so soft and beautiful!

Sinikka said...

A beautiful image and lovely colored. Sweet pins and fab decoration.
Hugs Sinikka

Unknown said...

Awww....another goregous one...well all of your cards are!

Hugz,
Sandy