Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lili of the Valley Sneak Peek

Hello Friends!  Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!  :) 

We have have a 3 day weekend here in the U.S. for Veteran's Day, and we had a very nice start on Saturday.  We had teensy falling snowflakes!  OoOh we were so excited!  I kept hoping that the flakes would get bigger, but .. it didn't.  lol!  The mountains by our home ended up with all the snow and it's put such a nice chill in the air.  :)  I'm crossing my fingers that it'll snow at our home again this year.  :)

Well, in my last post I mentioned that Lili of the Valley is having another DARLING release.  And I'm so not kidding!  lol!

Today, I'm going to show you "Football Bears" .. they are cuUute!!!  So perfect because Bodhi loves playing soccer at school!  I decided I'd make him one of those corner bookmarkers since he really needs more of them and this is what I've come up with:



Medium:  Prisma Coloured Pencils w/OMS

The new release will be launched in LOTV's shop on November 24 at Christmas Open Day and then available on LOTV's website on November 25th at midday!  Awesome right?!!!  You have time to prepare and get your list in order.  Until then, keep a lookout on all my FABULOUS DT Sisters blogs .. they will be showing you lots of PRECIOUS Inspiration!  :)

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

16 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

What a lovely image, and I love that bookmark idea. I have never seen one like that before and I think it's great.

Enjoy your long weekend, and I hope a few more snow flakes fall for you.

Sharon x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Elise. I love the little bears, they are so cute! Gorgeous colours and a fab design too.
Have a good Sunday
Lorraine x

Lou said...

Hi! this is **really sweet**,what cuties they are and such a great idea.Always love your colouring Elise and these colours are gorgeous too.Ooh snow :))) those mountains must look so lovely.
Have a nice day,hugs Lou.xxx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous bookmark Elise and the new LOTV image is super cute and just perfect for a little boy! hugs, Marlies

Sue said...

Awwwwww I love those bears and your colouring is so fabulous.
I think I had better start saving up as my wish list just gets longer and longer!!
hugs Sue

Christina C. said...

Absolutely adorable, Sweetie! I'm certain he loved this super cute bookmark especially made for him by his talented Mom! He'll be showing it off in school!

Danielle Champagne said...

OH!!!!! just sooo sweet Elise. Adorable little page marker. Bodhi must be very happy, such a precious image! Have a lovely sunday. xox

Fleur said...

I love this Elise,your colouring is perfect and I need to make one of these bookmarks. I must get started on my Sneak Peeks too.
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Sinikka said...

Wow Elise, this is cute. great for a boy and such a cute image. Love it.
Hugs Sinikka

Dangina Martinez said...

This is too cute! I am seeing a lot of soccer cards and projects lately. I love the bookmark idea.
Hugs, Dangina

Lau W said...

Oh so lovely bookmark, and so nice images ! Love it very much !
Have super moments on the snow, yesss !
xxx

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is just gorgeous I love it, fabulous colours too huggles Pops x x x

Annette said...

Fab bookmark and ADORABLE new images.
Love your colouring (as usual!)
Annette
xx

Suzan L said...

Hi Elise, what a cute bookmarker that you have created. I've always wanted to make one of these. Your coloring of the soccer bears is just beautiful! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Suzan

Betty Boop said...

So cute! A very useful bookmark, its the 1st time I have seen it.

Dena said...

Hey girl! Way to use that stamp!!!! Great idea! It FABULOUS!!! I bet Bodhi loved it!
Glad you saw snowflakes! Sounds so pretty! We are a "little" cooler here, but I use that word loosely haha!
Hugs, Dena