Hey Ya's! How are you all doing? Hope you're all very well and enjoying your week!
Well, I'm sure you've already heard the wonderful news .. Lili of the Valley is coming out with another SWEET release that will be available at their online store April 6th! Ooooh and lemme tell you .. I know I say this each time .. but it's just so true!!! .. this release is wow wow WOW!
This new release will introduce new cuties to you .. Jack, Patch and Puss! And also some very beautiful floral arrangements!
For my sneak peek today, I'm showing "Surprise!" that I've coloured with Distress Inks. hehehe!! Look at this DARLING pup! He's bursting with excitement! :) I've also added LOTV'S Dreamy Days Circular Sentiments from Set 6 up in the corner.
I can't wait for you to see ALL of the beautiful images!!! My FABULOUS DT sisters will also be giving you GORGEOUS sneak peeks .. so please go check them out!
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise

23 comments:
Such an adorable card and image:) I love the gorgeous bright colours, Elise.
Dafi x
Morning gorgeous lady, this is adorable, so so super cute, he looks gorgeous huggles Pops x x x
Sorry I've not been over for a little while hun, life has been hectic to say the least! Oh my, this little chap is such a cutie - brilliant card hun, just love the colours and detail. I'm dribbling already at the thought of more new Lili's. Yum. Huggles Sxx
Awwwwww such a cutie! Your colouring is so beautiful Elise. I love the papers, lace, flowers and the heart banner is gorgeous.
Hugs Sue
Hi Elise, I love this card and the image is brilliant. Can't wait to see more. Hugs, Carol S.xx
wow, wow, wow, this is stunning my gorgeous friend! I so love the color combo you've chosen to colour this super cute image! Beautiful design as always ♥♥
Big Hugs,
Silvie xx
Hi!ooh Elise this is the sweetest and very gorgeous**too.
Amazing colouring and your design is so lovely-the heart banner is perfect!!
thanks so much for your lovely comment:)),hope your week is going well,hugs your way.Lou.xxxx
CUTEEEEEEE!!!! I adore that banner! Love the colors too, so very festive for the adorable image. I really like these little characters don't you? Love what you did with it!!! You're one talented girl Elise!
Hugs, Dena
Aww, he's brilliant! I love the fun image and the layout and embellies look fabulous.
Lorraine x
This is so cute! I love your coloring. Adorable stamp!
squeeeeel! Oh Elise! this is sooo adorable! I LOVE LOTV!!<3 x
Good morning Sweetie! Oh my, another magical creation...soooooooo sweet!
Love the adorable image and the darling heart banners! The flowers and lace are spectacular, as always!
Oh so cute, so fun image ! And of course, as always, your card is a beauty !
xxx
Adorable Elise, such a sweet image, wonderfully colored and showcased. I have to say how much I looooooooove this banner! So totally adorable! Hugs.
Oh wow, Elise, I so love this! Love your banner and colorful layout. I bet Bodhi loved this card too! Just a deliteful, happy card!!!
Hi Elise, your card is so darling!! The image that you used is so darn cute!! I love your coloring of it! And, the heart banner is cute as well! Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Suzan
oh my this image is a must have he is so cute.. I couldnt imagine my dog jumping out of my birthday cake, he would be to busy eating it instead.
Loving the layout and the colours
Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Kelly x
Hi Elise,
Wow
What a cute image,
simply stunning,
hugs,
Heather & Bronwyn x x
So adorable! I really like that heart banner...sooo cute! Great work as always! :)
hunni, your card is most adorable.
the new LOVT release is soooooo cute.
Elise, may i ask you were you got that die from? Who is the maker? i love it!
thanks
Claudi
This is just adorable. I love the colours you have used and your colouring in is lovely. I absolutely love the banner. Could you please post the details of the die. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to know.
Thanks for sharing. Tina
so cute!! Love how you have done the bunting!! Hugs Juls
Love this card, and the stamp is adorable!!! And that heart banner is so cute! Wonderful design and coloring, all so perfectly done.
Thanks for sharing your talents
hugs
Donna
Post a Comment