Monday, March 25, 2013

Thank You La La Land Crafts!!!

Hey Ya's!  Hope you are all doing very well!  :)

My little Bodhi is on his Spring Vacation .. so it'll be nice to sleep in and get a ton more cuddle time.  Gotta love that cuddle time ... cause before you know it, he'll be 18 years old and cuddling another gal.  lol!  :)  One day Bodhi told me, "Hudson is my BFF."  (That means Best Friend Forever .. hehe).  We love Hudson and his family.  And then he said, "And Mommy .. you're my S."  He saw my questionable face, and he explained to me like I should have known all along, "You know .. my 'Sweetheart'."  Awwwww!  hehe!

So anyways, this is my last Guest Designer project for LLLC.  sigh .. time sure flies when you're having fun.  These girls are absolutely WONDERFUL in every sense of the word, so supportive, so hilarious, so loving ... I can't thank them enough for having me join them these past couple months!  Thank you SO very much dear ladies, and a special Thank You to Irina and Rosie for inviting me!!!  I had a total BLAST with all of you .. and when I think you .. a smile definitely spreads across my lips.  :) 

So this week at LLLC, the theme is "Easter/Spring" .. and I've chosen this SWEET "Marci with Bunny Rubber Stamp" which also comes with this cute sentiment.  I've also used the lovely Fancy Bracket Die and beautiful Berry Flourish leaves which can be perfectly cut to your needs.


Please head on over to LLLC to check out the rest of the DT projects .. as always they are simply GORGEOUS!  And also check out La La Land Crafts Store to treat yourselves to lots of prettiness!  Thank you SO much again LLLC girls for having me .. gigantic hugs to you all!!!

I'd also like to enter this into Simon Says Stamp:  Easter/Spring

Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do!  I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise

18 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful! I just love this La La Land image, she looks so cute in your gorgeous layout <3 Jen xx

Carol Willis said...

Yet another stunning card Elise. Love the image and your gorgeous colouring.
Hugs
Caz x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Absolutely gorgeous Elise, love this image and your soft colours

I'm still practicing with my distress reinkers. Can I ask if you card is smooth as the watercolour card I bought isn't and I'm not sure mine looks as nice as yours (card not colouring I still have a long way to go with my colouring before I put it on my blog) :-)

jacqui x

tilly said...

such pretty colours, a fab card
Tilly

Sue said...

awwwww Marci is such a sweetie and I love her cute bunny. Your soft colouring is always so beautiful. The papers and flowers are gorgeous too.
Enjoy your time with Bodhi, they grow up so fast!
Hugs Sue xx

Dena said...

Have a wonderful time with Bodhi! Any little field trips planned?
Those brackets look amazing!!!! I LOVE this card!!!! All the little cheesecloth tucked here and there give it such a soft look!! Gorgeous!
I hope you and Bodhi do something really special!
Hugs, Dena

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Suzie McFloozy said...

Elise I always know that when I click onto your blog I will be wowed :) And today is no exception, of course ! This card is stunning and so very pretty - thanks for sharing hun xx
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Tess Ekwall said...

Elise, this is soooo beautiful!!
Big hugs, Tess.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Elise. The image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured. I love the way you add your embellies, so pretty.

It's frightening how quickly the kids grow up! Lots of kisses and cuddles while he lets you!!
Lorraine x

Lou said...

Hi! lovely post to read :)) Elise this is such a gorgeous card,a very sweet image and coloured so lovely. I am sure they will miss you very much too.
Nice to be at home together,Wednesday is the last day of school here :) we haven't got a lot planned and it feels nice.
Have fun,BIG hug.Lou.xxxx

Danielle Champagne said...

Enjoy your time with Bodhi, I can confirm time flies... however, I must say that even at 27 and 24 they still tell me sweet things!
Hon, I love your card, so delicate and pretty. You colored Marci beautifully, I love the pretty bouquets all around her, they do remind me of spring, even we still have snow! Hugs. xox

Louise said...

Hi sweetie!! ❤
OMG!! I swear it, Bodhi is the sweetest in the universe, that is soooo cool that he said that - such a little darling!

I love this beyond LUSH card! Your inking of this cute little Marci is just through the roof beautiful and so are your stunning flowers!! I want those! All!! ;) lol!!
Just kidding, it's not all about the flowers, you need the knowledge to Elise them up too :)
BEAUTIFUL!! Biggest of hugs! ❤❤

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, amazing creation as always huggles Pops x x x

Dangina Martinez said...

Gorgeous.

Sinikka said...

I think I said it before and I'm gonna repeat myself......love your coloring. It looks fantastic again. Great with the grass and the air.
Hugs Sinikka

Jingle said...

Wow! This is truly beautiful! Your coloring is just amazing! Wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Shirley N said...

Bodhi is so sweet, he is one adorable young man! Beautiful Spring/Easter card Elise, she's so adorable! Happy Easter to you and your family!