Hello there! Are you all enjoying your week? I hope you are!
Today, I've a card to show you that I "tried" to make clean and simple, and "tried" to do that no-lines technique .. which .. I don't think either panned out. LOL! For one thing, these clean and simple cards are NOT very simple as it implies, because let's face it .. all of my cards are not for the claustrophobic at heart since I love to pile things on there. haha!! I originally wanted everything to be all white, with just the image on there, and as you see, I just HAD to add a couple additions to it. Then the no-lines techinique .. well .. I did not know what in the world I was looking at when it had no lines .. LOL .. so I had to trace it a little bit with dark gray. sigh .. try try try again I say!! :) Hopefully I'll get the hang of it one day! :)
So here's my card using the beautiful LOTV "Daffodils" coloured with Prisma Pencils. I decided to use pencils for this so I could do a little more fine lines.
Please go and see all my LOTV DT sisters peeks too .. they are so GORGEOUS!!! Don't forget .. this new release shall be out April 6th .. get ready ladies & gents! hehe!
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! I'll see you again verrrrry soon! :)
Hugs,
Elise


11 comments:
Oh my goodness Elise, this is stunning. I love that image and your colouring is soooooo beautiful. Your layout showcased the image perfectly.
hugs Sue xx
This is absolutely gorgeous Elise I love the gentleness of your card and that image. great detailing
jacqui x
Elise...this is the best no line card I ever seen.
WOW WOW WOW
Hugs Sinikka
BEAUTIFUL.
Hugs
Caz x
Hi Elise, Wow, this is stunning. Your colouring of the flowers is amazing. It is quite clean and simple. I agree that they are the hardest to do. Hugs, Carol S.xx
ohhhhh just STUNNING elise!!!! the colouring is just perfect...love the on lines, and i love the whole design. you have done beautifully :)
Girl you can color with anything! This is soooooooooooooo gorgeous!!! Love the pretty softness!!! The delicate lace around the edges is such a wonderful feminine touch!!
P.S. If I see another possum I will take a pic of it and send it to you! They are actually kinda cute when they are that little. My brother says they are rodents though haha! I'm such a softy!
Hugs, Dena
WOW............SPEECHLESS!!! You create magic with those pencils...OMG!!!!!!! Your coloring is drop-dead gorgeous...unbelievable!
This is a MASTERPIECE, my friend!
This is gorgeous Elise...think I'm going to need this stamp! Love the pretty colours and fab layout.
Lorraine x
stunning card Elise - so beautiful! Hugs rachel x
WOW! this looks like a professional painting! I think it deserves a frame!
Post a Comment