Hi Ya's! Hope you're all having a beautiful week so far!
Well, I've another Lili of the Valley sneak peek for you! This one features "Hydrangea's" from the upcoming release .. and I love the way it can be used with just about any occasion you'd like it for.
Off on the sides, I've also used a couple of the vintage stamps from "Set 66 - Grunge Elements" (the little Paris circle stamp) and "Set 67 - Grunge Swirls" (those little dots).
Then I created another pull out tag from "Set 44 Statements - Just to Say" and a little paper charm from "Set 58 Pretty Grungy - Good Times". And the paper that I used is LOTV's "Perfect Pair". ;)
And after I completed my card, I realized I forgot something .. where is the frantage?!!! OoOh I could not believe it! Totally forgot it! Sheeesh! lol!
This beautiful new release will be available at actual Lili of the Valley shop on July 6th, and then available on the Web Store on July 8th! :)
And as always, my DT sisters will be showing you their GORGEOUS sneak peeks too on their personal blogs and also on the LOTV Inspirational Blog also!
Thank you so very much for visiting me .. I love it when you do, and I truly appreciate your visits!! I'll see ya again soon .. I have another one ready for you which I'll show you in a few days. ;)
Big Hugs,
Elise



24 comments:
Just beautiful!!! Hugs Juls
Oh I do so love this range of flower stamps, they are amazing - and sweetie, this must have taken forever to colour up so beautifully, just look at those petals!! Amazing. Am saving hard for whole collection. Hugs Sxx
Dear Elise!
Your card is utterly beautiful..., Hydrangeas are my very fave flowers and I have lot's of them around the house!
The idea with the hidden tag is great!
Big hugs,
Mo
PS: I know it how it is to be addicted to Frantage, hihihihihihi...
Good morning sweetie, this is just stunning, a really gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x
This is gorgeous Elise I must say the way you've present this image is just beautiful
jacqui xx
This is gorgeous Elise...I need that stamp!! lol. I love the shape and embellies too. So pretty.
Lorraine x
Good morning Elise! Up bright and early with all the doggies...hahaha!
Can't think of a more beautiful way to wake up than looking at your spectacular work of art! Gorgeous, as always!
Another stunning creation Elise. I love the new image, beautiful colouring and the pull out tag design is wonderful.
hugs Sue xx
So beautiful ♥
I LOVE the colors you use! Kinda' bright, yet soft-ish...and they look so beautiful together.
Oh no, not more stamps that I need!!!
Hugs
Annette
xx
Gorgeous Card and colouring!!
Love the image and the shaped card!
And the little sentiment tag you made!
Bye,
Marjolein
You know, I will have to use this stamp soon since it reminds me of my Grandmaw. She had hydrangeas growing on the side of her house and I have such fond memories of that place!!!!!
Your card is WONDERFUL! I really like the way you colored the flowers with bits of different colors in them. You bring out the best in every stamp you work with! Love the tag too!!!
Have a wonderful evening Elise!!!!
Dena
So pretty. Love the pretty stamp.
Beutiful card Elise, love it.
I may have disappeared from your blog list. If you would still like to follow my blog, I'd appreciate it if you could follow via bloglovin.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x
I am in love with that card!!! Your coloring is gorgeous as always, love it so much. The little tag is so cute. I love everything on your creation dear Elise.
Have a lovely Weekend hunnie
Biggest of Hugs
Dunja xx
'Oh my gosh' - that is exactly what I said when I saw your card - it is so pretty and Hydrangeas are one of my favourite flowers. I was searching for LOTV Sneak Peeks and I found something beautiful, just cannot wait for the new releases.
Wowww, this is absolutely gorgeous Elise, like the previous card.
Love your style of cardmaking
X Gretha
Wow, Elise!! Your card is just stunning! These hydrangea blooms are gorgeous!! Love your fab work! Hugs
Hi Elise, this card is just stunning and looking forward to the new release. Very pretty image. hugs, Carol S.xx
Such gorgeous colours and a fabulous design.
So beautiful. One of my fave flowers.
This is absolutely gorgeous Elise. I love the sweet image and the beautiful papers!! Hugs, Tess.
Hi! ooh this is one very pretty card,just love these flowers and with your totally ** gorgeous ** style they look amazing Elise...the tag is just perfect too.BIG HUG,Lou.xxxxxx
Post a Comment