Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lili of the Valley Pretty Vintage Blog Hop & some Fab News!

Good morning everyone and thanks for stopping by!

Today we are holding a Lili of the Valley design team blog hop to celebrate the launch of their gorgeous Pretty Vintage stamps! .. and further down I have more FAB news to tell you!  :)

There are 26 new clear stamp sets and it’s a fabulous mix of backgrounds, sentiments, quotes, tags and more...
They keep up perfectly with the current trend for all things vintage and grungy whilst still retaining a bit of the feminine charm that you’ve come to expect from Lili of the Valley!

The stamps will be available to buy on the website from midnight (12am) on Wednesday 12th June (UK time)

 The LOTV design team are all joining in and you may have noticed a new name on the list
We’re all thrilled to welcome our new teamie   ...it’s the very fabulous Mary J!
  
You just need to ‘hop’ from one blog to another following the links and leave a comment on each card, we know that these stamps are a little bit different so hopefully we can give you lots of ideas and inspiration along the way for using the new images.

There is an amazing prize up for grabs on this hop, we don’t know where it is hidden so do make sure you that you visit and comment on every blog
We will let you know tomorrow evening which was the ‘lucky’ blog and a winner will be drawn at random from all the comments that were left on that blog.

The prize is a full set of the Pretty Vintage stamps...
that’s 26 A5 sheets, one each of all the new designs, and it’s worth a massive £325!!  Wow wow wow!

Here's a list of all the blogs taking part, and remember that you will need to visit them all and leave a comment on each one to have the best chance of winning as we don’t know where the prize is hidden;
  
Anne
Dawny
Dena
Elise .. you are here
  
Here’s my card:
Front stamp is from the beautiful "Vintage Backgrounds Flora & Fauna" sheet.  

And do you notice that beautiful street lamp die?  I've also been asked by the wonderful Jolanda from Noor! Designs to be a Guest .. ooooh I am TRULY honoured!!!  Thank you SO much for inviting me to be with another AMAZING group of ladies!!  :) 


Pull out tag has a lovely stamp from "Madame Tags" sheet:


Birthday sentiment from the "Fabulous" sheet:


"Flora & Fauna" coloured with Distress Inks, Stickles and Frantage:

 This whole new vintage release is so INCREDIBLE .. I absolutely LOVE it!  You can use them for any and all occasions!  

Don’t forget to stop by the Ideas to Inspire blog tomorrow evening when you can find out who the lucky winner is of this fantastic prize!

Enjoy the hop ...  and good luck to each of you!
Big Hugs,
Elise

218 comments:

1 – 200 of 218   Newer›   Newest»
rian said...

ergggg leuke kaart, vooral die libelle valt op
groetjes rian

Pauline said...

Gorgeous. Must have taken ages. x

Ulrika said...

Just fell in love with your card! Your coloring is wonderful, the card just speaks right to my heart!! :)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wow...love all the details and that butterfly just POPS!!

The Craft Bucket said...

Simply stunning, loving all the creations on the hop, so very on trend , cannot choose my favourite. Jane x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful work Elise, gorgeous image and detail, Kate x

Jane said...

I agree elise this release is incredible and so is your gorgeous creation for the hop. Great colours that just pop off the page x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

What a lovely creation Elise love your colours and details
jacqui xxx

Sabri said...

Very very nice!
Sabri e Ile

Sara said...

Wow, this is stunning, love the bright colours and the dragonfly just stands out beautifully, hugs Sara xxx

Unknown said...

Very pretty and colourful x

Christine Harrop said...

Gorgeous card. The DT have all done a fabulous job. Christine x

Craftychris said...

Beautiful card - The colours are gorgeous! Congratulations on your new DT post too! xx

Loopylou. said...

morning Elise!
swoooon! oh this is jaw dropping beautiful and the little hidden tag with the tag on it is gorgeous. I need me some frantage now!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Chris said...

Hi Elise,
Lovely, Stunning, Beautiful, I could go on. Your creation is wonderful, I love the Dragonfly. Can't wait to get my stamps.
Love Chris X

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Elise. Love it. Holly x

Sandra said...

Beautiful card....love the vintage look and such a pretty colour scheme..perfect finishing touches too.

San x

ang said...

beautiful card, gorgeous colours lotv have come up trumps, really wanted some some vintage grungy stamps which were still pretty, looks like all these stamps have the wow factor angxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So beautiful, love that lamppost and all the gorgeous colours

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful creation Elise
So pretty.
Hugs Kelly

kathleen said...

Beautiful card these new stamps are gorgeous.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card and tag Elise fabulous colour's and love all of the detail
Hugs Dianne xx :)

gwen70 said...

This is wonderful, I adore everything about it

Jessica Wijnhoven-Huizenga said...

Hello Elise,
Love your card....a good idea with the hidden tag!! With love,Jessica

Anonymous said...

stunning. you have really gone to town on this it's beautiful

Emma said...

Your card is stunning & the extra tag just finishes it off perfectly x

Muhriel said...

Well done! :o)
Regards, Britta

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! This is just stunning!

Sande said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! Just fabulous!! :) I just love looking at your work!! Amazing!

Hugs, Sande xxx

Crea Astrid said...

Wowww, what a beautiful creation. Beautiful colors you have used.
Cute glitter on the wings.

Hugs, Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥♥

Sally said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the tag. Fab. Loving the fact that the new stamps can be used in so many ways.
Hugs Sally xxx

Anneke. said...

Beautifull card! So very nice colors.
Hugs Anneke.

Kavitha Vadhri said...

beautiful ,loved the big bold sentiment.

Maryann Laursen said...

WOUW more gorgeous creations here. Love that card and tag, it´s sooo beautiful. These stamps are going to change my life here LOL.

Debbie L said...

Congratulations on your new guest designer role Elise and thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creation with everyone. It's so delicate and detailed, quite simply stunning.

NGCARDS said...

An abolutely gorgeous card, I love these new stamps! xxx

Hellen Pearce said...

sooo pretty! Love it!

Anonymous said...

luvly Tx

Blueangel said...

Amazing card. I'm so into wordy stamps :-)

Helen said...

This is fantastic, stunning :-)

nathalie said...

heel mooi, zo vrolijke kleurtjes .
groetjes Nathalie

Sue said...

WOW!!! This is stunning Elise. Such a beautiful design with gorgeous detailing and I love the hidden tag.
Congrats on your GDT spot with Noor Designs too.
hugs Sue xx

Jillee said...

Absolutely love the colour combinations! So bright and pretty :)

Wishcraft said...

Wow, this is SO pretty! Hugs, Lisa x

Sonia Stephenson said...

Gorgeous card as ever, and I love the tag xx

brenda said...

Stunning card, so much detail,love alll the stamps so far x

lis-m said...

Hi Elise, this is just divine, you have totally rocked this.. TFS!
Hugs xx

Julie said...

Beautiful card, can't wait to get my hands on some of the new stamps.

Claire Dale said...

Beautiful! Love the colouring! I can't wait to get the new stamps - so looking forward to using them!
Claire xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Elise
Absolutely stunning! :)

ionabunny said...

This is so gorgeous. Love the pull out tag

Rosietoes said...

That is fabulous Elise. Love the gentle hint of colour and the tag is a beautiful addition.x

Nicolchen said...

your creation is simply gorgeous...fab colours and design :0)))

Hugs Nicole

Yvi said...

wow, just gorgeous!!

Brigitte said...

WOW, your card is so beautiful!!!! Love it! It looks almost plasticized! Hugs, brigitte

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, loving all the DT creations on the hop.
Wendy xx

Hanneke said...

Wow, I love what you did with this gorgeous stamp! Lovely colors and such a sweet tag. Hugs, Hanneke

Hanneke said...

Wow, what a stunning creation!

Unknown said...

Hi Elise (if I had a daughter she would have been called Elise!) Beautiful name and a beautiful card! Very inspiring xxx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Elise this is fabulous hunny, love the colours, just gorgeous, Gaynor x

Heather Kate said...

lovely colouring, lovely choice of sentiment. Can't wait for the new release!

xxcalamityxx said...

The colours in your card are beautiful another very happy card, I'm lovin' the new range of stamps already!! xhugsx Nikki

Heather Kate said...

Wow such a lovely creation xxx

Rachel said...

Wow, that is absolutely stunning. Really love the colours and all the different elements. Fantastic work!

Anonymous said...

I really lika the way you have highlighted some elements by painting blue around.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I love the postcard, it looks so pretty the way you've embellished it.

Emma x

Cindi said...

Beautiful card and tag!

Unknown said...

This is so different love it so imaginative..cant wait to see the next one

The Hardy Stamper said...

Another lovely card - the cherub is so sweet!

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card Elise must have took a while to make x

Lizzies said...

Fantastic card, love the layout and the colours you have used, thank you for the opportunity of winning the new stamps

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Congratulations! It's a beautiful card!!
Ileana

Dragonlady said...

OMG I will certainly be purchasing this stamp.Wonderful inspiration.
Hugs Ali x

Unknown said...

Simply gorgeous Elise! I love street lamp. Congratulations to be a guest at Noor designs. You are very talented and I look forward to seeing more of your creations.
Jasmina

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous creation and grats on the GDT! I absolutely love everything about this card, especially the "Birthday" sentiment!

Unknown said...

a fantastic card! I love the Birthday sentiment pull out tag - such a clever idea and so cute!
Jenfie x

Sarah Biswabic said...

What a gorgeous card! I love it!

Unknown said...

Your card is stunning. Your colouring is beautiful.

theCook said...

Nice colors! i absolutely love the dragonfly and the birthday sentiment.

Hazel said...

O M G Elise - I just don't know what to say ..... what an absolutely incredible creation - I just love how you have shown us that you can use such a wonderful array of colours with the stamps - I LOVE IT.

Congratulations girl on your Guest DT spot for NOOR although I'm not surprised they asked you your work is fabulous.

Thank you for the chance to win such a beautiful and generous prize.

Have a great week.

Toodle Pip

Hazel x

Anonymous said...

LOVE all those fab colors.

Mary Dimercurio Prasad said...

Really beautiful! I love love love the colors!

Dawn Louise said...

Wow, looks amazing, so chic and pretty, the blue outlines really make it pop x

Alison Scott said...

A beautiful work of art. It's gorgeous.

rachel said...

OMgosh - this is absolutely stunning - the pastel colours are amazing and the frantage just looks wonderful - love it - what a clever lady you are xx

Anne said...

That's just gorgeous. Love the dragonfly. Anne x

Carla S. said...

This is stunning, Elise! I love the colors and stamps and diecut! Fantastic vintage design!

Ciska said...

I don't know how you did it, but your card looks like it's made of porcelain! Great image, lovely vintage feel :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, love the idea of the little pull out tag. Loving the lampost die too, it looks really effective xx

Alison Scott said...

Such a sweet gift.

Mojca said...

The colours are just amazing! Waw! Totally gorgeous work! Hugs! Mojca

Betty Boop said...

So pretty and very special card!

hauiline said...

Hi Elise,

the new stamps are so great and the card you created with them is so beautiful.

Hugs
Anja

carsondcat said...

This is very pretty and yes I love the lamp die, and congrats on the guest designing gig at Noor Designs.

Nicky =^-^=

Carol S. said...

Hi Elise, This is just a beautiful piece of art. Stunning. Love the soft colours and the stamps look amazing. Can't wait to get them. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning Elise, your colours and the frantage work so well with these stamps! Congrats on the Noor Designs GDT post. Hugs, Wends x

Véro said...

Your card is so gorgeous and colorfull!

Penny said...

Wow, just breathtaking!!


Penny

hotpotato said...

Love what you have created.

Theresa said...

I love your colors! This is really nice!

Anonymous said...

The Stamps are sooooo beautiful !!!!

Patty said...

Beautiful card!! I've never been into the vintage look, but now I'm seeing beautiful cards like yours that can be made using these stamps!!

Clare Jones said...

Stunning ideas & cards
Would love to win the stamps - can't wait to see the full collection
Fingers crossed I might be the lucky one as I could give them such a good home ....
Hugs
Clare xx

Gibmiss said...

Hello
Fabulous work ... Stunning....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

shirley-bee said...

Oh, wow! This is so beautiful. I love the delicate colouring.

Marleen said...

Heel romantisch, ik hou van die zachte kleuren !

Carole said...

So So pretty Elise. I am loving all this new release.

Maria :) said...

this card and tag are just awesome. That dragonflie is so well colored that i would expect it to fly off the card in the next blink of an eye...great job

Ingrid said...

Just love your cards.. Love your colors ..

Big hug..

Ingrid

CraftinGranny said...

It's gorgeous Elise! Little late to start but will try and get the hop done today. "Hugs" Carol

Anonymous said...

fab card. love it

Lau W said...

Stunning card, a real beauty !
xxx

Lotte said...

Oh my, and I thought it couldn't get any better. The colors are just so alive. It's stunning! Thank you for sharing your inspiration. Hugs Lotte

Lena said...

Very beautiful card I love it.
Lena

Louise said...

This is just gorgeous. I love the pretty delicate look you've achieved with these stamps.

Dawn said...

Elise, this is awesome my sweet! I just adore all the timny details, & that die is too cute! Congrats on your GDT spot too!
HUgs
Dawn xx

Debbie said...

Absolutely beautiful creation.Such attention to detail.Hugs Debbie x

Kerri said...

beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Love the bits of lace, and the colors are wonderful.

Anke said...

I Love the new stamps. Great card.
hugs Anke

Marjorie said...

This is so beautiful Elise, and your colouring is stunning.. love what you have done with the new stamps.. just gorgeous!..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Gro said...

Totally stunning!
Hugs from Gro

Janet Wilson said...

Fantastic card

Gramadonnie said...

This is an exceptional, gorgeous card. A work of art.

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Elise! I love the colours, design and of course the fab new stamps. Congratulations on being a GDT! hugs, Marlies

Neets B said...

This is stunning, so different. I love what you've created with this release...fab!

Shazza said...

WOW Elise this is amazing. I love all the soft colours and that die is fab!!!
x

Guida Machado said...

Amazing card!!!

Aartje said...

This is fabulous, love the colors, the image and all those gorgeous details.
Hugs Aartje

Uzma Butt said...

Love your creation .. This is my first blog hop .. It's fun

Annette said...

Gorgeous card honey, in true 'Elise' style. Gorgeous girlieness and a gorgeous stamp.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Dina said...

wauh so beautifull

Andrea said...

Oh it's lovely x

Mama Eagle said...

No cleean and simple or quick cards in this selection! You have all taken such care. Thanks for the beautiful creation!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Very stylish and beautiful card x

Unknown said...

Wat een prachtige kleuren, vind deze kaart de mooiste!

naomimade@comcast.net said...

Elise, your work is always so beautiful. thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully vintage project, I'm loving the frantage, I've just ordered some.

Hugs
Brenda

Unknown said...

Your vintage birthday card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your inspiring ideas.

Tess Ekwall said...

Hi Elise! Lovely, stunning, beautiful, amazing!! Your creation is wonderful. Wish you a nice day. Hugs, Tess.

Unknown said...

Dit wordt de winnaar, dat kan toch niet anders!

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Elise. A beautiful design and colours. I love all the pretty embellies too.
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

This is just so stunning Elise. I love the colours you have used and the design is fabulous. Just loving these new stamps.
Hugs Sharon x

Jeannette said...

Wow, how lovely is this? I love your way of coloring, it's a beautiful card!
Now I'm hopping to the next blog. Bye!

Unknown said...

This is so colourful and vvv pretty x

Judith said...

Wow! Am so glad I blog hopped, so much inspiration!

Ea Christiansen said...

What a gorgeous card. Really love how you colored the front and what you did to the dragonfly.
Hugz
Ea

Cami said...

Now this is what I call a gorgeous vintage card with feminine shabbiness! Pastel colors that leaves the focal image right there where it needs to be seen, yet beautifully adorned with lovely flowers and ephemeras. A light sprinkle of frantage here and there are just perfect! It's cheerful and not "dark" and gloomy! I love your style!

Hugs,
Cami

Marie-Anne said...

What a gorgeous one.

Marie-Anne

Dorte said...

What a fabulous card Elise, love the colours, and your design is amazing.
Hugs Dorte

Shirley N said...

OMW Elise, this is just so beautiful and elegant--just breathtaking! Congrats on your GDT position, love that street lamp die!

JoanneO said...

Love this card! Great colors. I like the tag, too.

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, your Card is amazing, love the colors and all the beautiful Details.

Hugs Heike

~ Kathy said...

The coloring is just fabulous! And you've blended lace and grunge well together!

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Elise. Love that dragonfly and the lovely glitter.

Kat x

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Absolutely stunning

Caz

Unknown said...

Would love to win the stamps as I spend most of my pocket money on crafting & love LOTV stamps

Hugs Ffion aged 12

xx

Lisa said...

Ooo Elise you have surely won the 'who used the most of the new stamps' prize? Your cards are always beautiful and this is a lovely showcase for what can be made with the new releases x Lis x

Jude said...

Stunning Elise! As always.

Hugs
Judex

Trish Molnar said...

Stunning card!! Love the colors!! Beautiful!!

Tanya said...

Beautiful card and tag Elise, I love the soft colours and all your fantastic details :)

Tanya xx

Kara Lynne said...

I cannot get over just how well you define the details in these stamps! Such a lovely card.

Sharon said...

Wow, this is stunning. I love all the details.

Candida said...

What a beautiful card... and I love when it is interactive!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Ohhhhhh my! So much to take in and be inspired !!!!!!

Rene from OZ x said...

Gosh, how beautiful. I love them both.
Rene from OZ xo

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful - it's lovely to see "grungy" stamps being used in such a feminine way and will give me lots of ideas! ♥

KraftyKim said...

I'm loving the French theme Elise and beautifully put together.

Anonymous said...

J'adore ce tampon, il est magnifique et quelle création ! génial aussi de découvrir tous vos blogs et les merveilles qui nous inspirent ! Merci !!

crafty said...

Love the vintage look

Carol D said...

Very pretty. Gorgeous card x

sharon said...

Sooooooooo beautiful, adore the colours :)

Wendy L said...

AMAZING, so gorgeous, love those post cards. xxx

Debbie said...

Just beautiful Elise.
Love the style these stamps give. Cannot wait to get them, Debbiex

Carole Pollard said...

Wow what a fab card love the new stamp Love and Happy crafting Carole x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie...

This is gorgeous...

Huggles Pops x x x

Camellia Cards said...

Your colouring Elise is beautiful and I love the Birthday tag. Hugs Clare xx

Hermien said...

Beautiful Card

groetjes hermien

mgq said...

wow. just love this card

kbrandy4 said...

Wow!! Another stunning creation!!

Mirre said...

Really beautiful!
Like your card very much!!

Kitty said...

This is truly beautiful love all the soft muted tones you have used, stunning xx

Sandra said...

Can't wait for these stamps to come out. xxx

Pauline C said...

Hi Elise ...Love these fabulous new vintage style stamps, and your sample card with all the distressign and frantage is totally amazing!!. Thanks so much for this great blog hop and chance to win
Hugs
Pauline x

Anonymous said...

Oh it's just lovely!!

Hayley said...

I LOVE your colours - so pretty and feminine!

Darija Marovt said...

Wonderful, I'm in love with LOTV stamps and designs :)

Kerryn said...

wow this is beautiful! I adore the richness of the colours and of course the new stamps!

Sue Chaney said...

Beautiful colors, beautiful card.

Sherry Phipps said...

Beautiful card! Love all the colors!

Kat said...

Beautiful card and tag. So much detail!

Teresa said...

Love your card and I love this stamp too! I always love all of them really!! Have a lovely day and thanks for sharing :)

Jackie said...

Beautiful, I love the Birthday tag :) x

Jane said...

Beautiful colours, looks irridescent.

DonnaA said...

Wow this is beautiful! Such gorgeous colours. D.x

Jody said...

very beautiful

crafty jo said...

wonderful project loving the new stamps i don't have many vintage styles ones so would be great to win some
thanks joanne

robbin said...

So lovely . Can't wait to get mine. Sue

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with a great take of the new stamps! Thanks for the inspiration.
xxx Margreet

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 218   Newer› Newest»