Hey Ya's! Hope you are all having a beautiful weekend and a great summer so far!
We've been keeping quite busy here. :) Bodhi has started his Karate lessons .. and he LOVES it! Yayyyy! lol! Then we bought a yearly membership for the Children's Discovery Museum here in town .. it's packed with so many amazing things for the kids to play and learn.
Now let me tell you .. I am SO afraid of heights .. so very VERY afraid. LOL! And there's a section of the museum where you have to walk up 3 stories .. and you see through everything. It's a fenced cage (yea, cause we're all animals right?! LOL!), and each level there are things for the kids to stop and explore and learn. There's even planes and tunnels hanging off the side in mid-air where the kids can actually go in and climb up and down .. OMGosh .. CRAZY! But I did the climb! I did it! Knees were about to buckle and I could feel a little trickle of sweat on my face .. lol .. but gotta put on a brave face and do it for my Bodhi right?! ;)
I swear my hands were reaching out ready to catch any of the kids that were jumping around and hopping around up there. LOL! You know how it is .. when you're young .. you have NO FEARS! NONE, NADA, KAPUT! hehe!
Annnyways, I've been so honoured to be a Lili of the Valley Guest at Sketch Saturday! This week is a free sketch week .. and I chose to work with a beautiful sketch #253. Thank you Sketch Saturday for having me guest with you wonderful ladies!
For my card, I've used a couple of the newest images from LOTV. First I stamped "Set 62 - Quotables Friendship". Then I masked the rose piece of "Set 53 Vintage Backs - Flora and Fauna" over it. As you can see, I've not used the entire image of the Vintage Back stamp .. I love that you can use the portions of these new images as well! :)
Also, I am using a beautiful Noor! Design circular die 6003/1003 for my Guest Spot over at Noor! I thought, "Why not slip my image between and into the little slits?" .. and it worked like a charm! Try it! :)
Well thank you so much for staying with me on my long post. ;) I hope you all got your orders in on the latest AMAZING Lili of the Valley Release! And if it's out of stock at the moment .. no worries .. LOTV is awesome and will replace it pronto! :)
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I truly love it when you do! I'll see ya again soon!
Big Hugs,
Elise

16 comments:
Just gorgeous Elise love your card the colours are as always superb and so dreamy
jacqui xxx
WOW! This is stunning Elise. I love the vintage image and the beautiful sentiment. The colours and details are so beautiful.
It sounds like you are having lots of fun this summer and well done for fighting your fear of heights too.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx
So gorgeous! I love your masking and how it sets so well into that pretty die cut. You put the kids in front of the fears - good for you!
OMG, girl, let me catch my breath!
I'm running out of superlatives...speechless!!!! Incredibly beautiful, magical, spectacular.....WOW!!!!!
You and Bodhi are so lucky to have each other....you are such a good Mom!It's so important to spend time with them when they are little, as they grow up so fast! Before you know it, you'll be sending him off to college!
Have a wonderful weekend, Sweetie!
stunning!!! Love that sentiment! Hugs Juls
Wow Elise!! Another stunning card. I love the versatility of these stamps too. Hugs, Carol S.xx
OH! lala... Elise, you create magic again. I love the softness and the harmony that this card reflects. So so beautiful, it seems it comes from heaven. I love this image very much, and resist buying some!!!!! have to buy copic refills LOL Well sweetie, have a beautiful day, and I too, am afraid of heights! can't look down. LOL Hugs. xox
Well done!! One brave mum!
I can sooo much relate to being afraid of heights.
Anyway, your card is stunning!
Love how you interpreted the Noor!Design circular die.
I've got to keep that in mind, next time I play with my Noor!Design dies. :-)
Love all the details on your masterpiece and loved the story about Bodhi and his karatelessons!
Our daughter used to go to karatelessons as well.
Bye and have a wonderful weekend and enjoy having the little man at home!
Marjolein From the Netherlands
Good morning sweetie, WOWZERS this is just gorgeously stunning, love your colour choices too, fabulous creation, huggles Pops x x x
Elise this is beautiful hun, so love your dreamy look to your cards,awesome colouring and gorgeous design, how do you get your lighting so good? any tips gratefully appreciated, hugs Liz xx
Another stunning card Elise. Beautiful soft colours and such a clever use of the images.
xx
Absolutely stunning Elise, love this gorgeous vintage card!!! Nice to hear what you and Bodhi have been up to this summer. Sounds like FUN!!!
Stunning! I love it! :)
Elise, what a beauty here! I adore how you maked the sentiment and added the rose script stamp. Such an elegant and special card!!
Oh, I am proud of you conquering your fears! haha! I bet Bodhi was all "come on Mom!" and your were just gulping and stepping it up for him!! haha! What a wonderful thing to do in the summer for special time with your darling boy!
Have a great day Elise!!
Hugs, Dena
Wow Elise, this is just stunning. Gorgeous as always.
Have a lovely week honey.
Hugs
Annette
xx
The cards just keep getting more beautiful. Love love love it.
Post a Comment