Hey Ya's! Hope you're all having a beautiful weekend!
It's time for another Lovely Lili Challenge over at the Ribbon Girls .. and this time it's so easy again .. "ADD SPARKLE"!!! Easy peasy and something we all love to do! :)
I've been so lucky to use beautiful goodies from the Ribbon Girls Store on here .. such as Emily Lace, Pearl Small Flourishes, Large Ivory Rose Buds and Stickles.
And I've used a DARLING Lili of the Valley image from last Christmas .. called "Snow Queen" with a sweet sentiment from "Set 35 Christmas Handwritten Phrases".
The little wreath up in the corner was bought from Michaels .. and I cut off the red bow to add a white one, sprinkled it up with some red/blue/gold color, and added little pearls to it. :)
Hope you'll come and join in on the fun at the Ribbon Girls! Please stop by and see all the GORGEOUS inspiration from the rest of the BEAUTIFUL girls!!
Thank you so much for visiting me ... I love it when you do! I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise

15 comments:
Just stunning as always! LOVE that wreath and the lace is so scrummy! Gorgeous. x
Gasp!!!!! OMG, girl, this is absolutely downright spectacular!!!!!
I adore this superbly colored snow queen and all those luscious details are breathtaking. Such a magnificent work of art!
Oh pretty, lovely, so sweeet !
xxx
Such a beautiful card Elise. I love the sweet image, wonderful colouring and gorgeous embellishments too.
hugs Sue xx
OH!!! my my... I love love love your card! simply magical. and look at this little wreath (OH!. I must go to michaels, and hope to find some) and the love (lightpost) in the other corner - wonder if this is how you call this... hem... lampadaire in french LOL As lovely as can possibly be, Elise. pure magic! Hugs.
A stunning card Elise. I love the image, she's adorable and I haven't got her!! I love the colours and all the pretty embellies too.
Lorraine x
Fantastic card Elise - really magical! Mary x
gorgeous elise. Love this image and the wreath is so cute. Hugs, Carol S.xx
This is sooo gorgeous Elise, fabulous colouring nd I just love all your lovely embellishments... a truly stunning card:)..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx
Oh Elise your card is like a beautiful dream. I never get bored to looking your card and all awesome details you add it on your cards. Love all die cuts, frantage and design is outstanding.
A big hug to you,
Jasmina
Goooorgeous image, and I just totally love the wreath! Love the big snowflake to, do you know where I could buy them? Fantastic layers, lace and flowers. :)
Hugs, Anne.
what a beautiful card!!! I love the blingy snow flakes!!!! so perfect!
Elise I LOVE this!!! Such a beautiful card and I love this image. Your lil' wreath is fab!! The flowers and lamp are a perfect touch too. So so gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends x
Gorgeous! I don't know how else to describe your cards. They are always just beautiful! Love all the flowers and embellishments. The frantage makes it look like it's snowing in the image. So pretty!
So pretty Elise,I can zoom right in with the iPad and your colouring/shading is soooo amazing** I know I say it many times but it is true :)
Wish I could just pop along to the craft shops with you,ooh what fun we would have and heavy bags too.
Hope you are having a nice week and your boys too.
BIGGEST hug,Lou.xxxx
Post a Comment