Hey Ya's! Hope you're having a beautiful weekend!
Did you have fun on the LOTV blog hop? I hope you did! :)
I have another sneak peek for you today! :) This sweet LOTV girl is called "Birthday Bonnet" .. awww .. I think this image is so darling!
I've added a little tag from LOTV's "Set 36 Christmas Icons", along with some little tags from "Set 49 Tags Le Jardin".
And that sweet little charm is "Daisy May with a Box of Apples" from the Ribbon Girl Store.
Medium: Distress Inks
Papers: MME and Maja papers from a dear sweet friend (thank you so much, I love them!)
Don't forget:
Have you been seeing my BEAUTIFUL DT sisters sneak peeks for you as well? GORGEOUS right?! You can see their work on their personal blogs as well as on LOTV's Inspirational Blog too! :)
Thank you so much for visiting me ... I love it when you do! See you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise




17 comments:
Awwwww so gorgeous Elise. I love the sweet image coloured so beautifully. The papers and embellishments are so pretty and the pull out postcard looks wonderful.
hugs Sue xx
Gorgeous as always Elise! And of course the blog hop was fun! I'd suggest there should be one every day, but that would be a lot of work for you ladies! lol. x
Good Morning Sweetie! Omg, those LOTV girlies are just so cute!
Your superb coloring and lovely details gives it such an aura of magic and lusciousness.
Gorgeous! Such a sweet image, and I love your layers with the great shapes and distressed edges. Amazing coloring, fantastic flowers, and I love all the little details. :)
Hugs, Anne.
LOVE!!!! Another beautiful cards, it's like these stamps were made for you!!!!! The tag looks so beautiful and all your distress inking is gorgeous!!! I gotta check out that charm, its so cute and different!
Have a wonderful weekend Elise!
Hugs, Dena
WOW!!! What a gorgeous card and tag and such gorgeous coloring too!!
Wow! let me pick my jaw up! dreamy, so out of a dream! this is always how I feel when I visit you, and admire your art. Love this cute image, and how you surrounded it! Absolutely fabulous Elise. love this post card... hem, on my wish list LOL. Hugs. xox
Ahhhhhhhh so sweet Elise , your colours are so soft. Lovely card. I have just returned from the LOTV Open day - and bought a couple of the new stamps amongst other things! Spoilt for choice.
hugs XX
Such gorgeous & beautiful creations!! Hugs Juls
Oh, this is just a dream of a card Elise, absolutely gorgeous!
Sending a big hug to you,
Jasmina
So pretty! I love the die cuts and that pull out tag. Hope you're having a great weekend!
This is gorgeous Elise. I love the new image and the colours and all the pretty embellies, just beautiful.
Lorraine x
Such a very pretty card Elise. Love this image and looking forward to Monday, so I can order it. Thank you for you lovely inspiration. Hugs, Carol S.xx
That's gorgeous Elise! Love the charm and postcard and that new image is just so sweet. Love the wide lace too. Beautiful card design. Hugs, Wends x
Beautiful card and STUNNING colouring.
Hugs
Annette
xx
Gorgeous card!
And I love your new blogheader!
soooo sweet!
Bye,
Marjolein
Hi! Oh this is a sweetie too,love this country girl with her cute pal and with your colouring Elise they just look amazing.
Such a gorgeous tag too,BIGGEST hug.Lou.xxx
Post a Comment