Hey Ya's! Hope you're all having a beautiful week! :)
Have you all gotten in your orders at Lili of the Valley with the new Girls Release? Aren't they the sweetest things?!!! Oh my ... I love them so!
I have one last girl to show you from this recent release, and this one is called "Dancing Queen". I love it when kids dance like no one is watching you know? They just GO FOR IT and most of the time .. they just flat out don't care who's looking. ;)
Example ... lol ... my little Bodhi just LOVES to shake his booty. Side to side, fast and slow .. round and round .. every which way .. he just LOVES to shake it. Sometimes he's embarrassed to dance around people, but other times .. he will do it all for free. ;)
Once when my family was here in town, my Dad took Bodhi to the grocery store and said that Bodhi was giving his booty shaking at the Deli Counter for everyone waiting in line. Omgosh right?! lol! And that's exactly what my Dad said ... "Oh my God." hahaha!
sigh .. to be young and carefree again ... ;)
So .. here's my "Dancing Queen" .. and she has not a single care in the world! hehe!
Hope you all have been checking out my BEAUTIFUL DT sisters GORGEOUS creations on their personal blogs as well as on LOTV's Inspirational Blog!
And hope you have fun shopping at the AMAZING Lili of the Valley Store!
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I truly love it when you do! See you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise

21 comments:
Absolutely stunning - totally love your colouring and embellishments - do you make the little bead charms yourself - just gorgeous, hugs Jo x
Elise, this is so so gorgeous hun! Love, love, love this sweet image and your stunning colouring brings it to life! Gorgeous layout and papers too. Ooh and I love that lil bottle cap with the vintage girl in it!! Hugs, Wends x
Gorgeous card!
Love the soft colors and the coloring is perfect!
Hugs, Maya
Stunning card Elise! Such fabulous colour and detail!
And Bodhi just sounds too precious! It can be so funny when they do these things, and at least it puts a smile on people's faces! x
Gorgeous flowers and colors. The image looks just magical, and I love the frame, lace and trinkets. :)
Hugs, Anne.
Another absolute beauty hun, she is so fun! My little ladies arrived in the post yesterday so hope to play soon - but which one to start.... Awesome work as always m'friend. Hugs Sxx
A beautiful card Elise and such a cute image. Your colouring -superb as usual . I like the dark shadows you have added to make the image pop. Hugs xx
AWE! I would so love to watch little Bodhi shaking his booty! What a little darling!!!!!!!
Stunning card Elise!!! I wish I could work the Frantage like you do! I totally forget about it haha! Beautiful flower arrangement and pretty die! Always an amazing card on your blog!!!!
Hugs, Dena
Your card is stunning Elise, she is such a sweetie and your colouring has really brought her to life. All your detailing is so beautifully.
I agree, it's so lovely to watch children dance, it sounds like your Bodhi has a real talent for it!
hugs Sue xx
Ohhhhh, my goodness, this is absolutely breathtaking!!!!!!!!
Your coloring is drop-dead gorgeous and I adore your spectacular details...an absolute dream!!!!!
Just GORGEOUS ! so pretty image, you're card is a beauty Elise !
xxx
Hello Elise, I love the story, and love your card. totally awesome. entirely feminine and dreamy. I can almost ear the song "dancing queen" in the background. Also, in her pink dress, she reminds me of Baby in Dirty Dancing... Ah!!!!!!!! memories. Love love visiting you! Hugs. xox
Wow, this is GORGEOUS Elise. Love the soft colours and pretty image. I love your new blog header too!!
Hugs
Annette
xx
She is darling and your card is gorgeous. I love your beautiful coloring and the design on this card is fantastic.
Ooooh this is stunning Elise. I love the image and all the pretty embellies. My Emma loves to shake it too...but only when she thinks no one is looking!!lol
Lorraine x
Hi Elise, your card is stunning. I love the way you have coloured her dress. Brilliant. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Gorgeous card, Elise! I love how you colored the adorable image. The story about your son is so cute, too. They are so cute when they are little, aren't they?! Have a great weekend!
Such a cute stamp and you've made the sweetest card with it! I always adore your colours, they have a whimsical feeling! And those pretty embellies look great!
Hugs,
http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/
haha I love it! I just love when kids dance!
this image is just perfect! your coloring is so beautiful!
Your card is stunning,gorgeous flowers and the image is so cute and you have coloured fabulous as always:D:D
Stunning work!!!
Merethe
cute nice excellent beautiful
Post a Comment