Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lili of the Valley Blog Hop!!!

Hello there!  I hope you are all having a beautiful week so far!  :)

Today we are holding a Lili of the Valley design team blog hop to celebrate the launch of their gorgeous new Christmas products!  (OMW ... they are DARLING!)  This 2014 collection is an adorable mix of 22 cute character stamps:  new vintage boys & girls, snowmen, penguins and angels!

The stamps will be available to buy on the LOTV website from midnight on Friday August 1st (UK time) along with new Christmas paper pads and some useful clear stamp sets (Christmas sentiments, carols and mini images and also some everyday recipes).

The LOTV design team are all joining in, you just need to ‘hop’ from one blog to another following the links and leave a comment on each card, hopefully we can give you lots of ideas and inspiration along the way for using the new images.

As always there are fabulous prizes up for grabs on this hop, we don’t know where they are hidden so do make sure you that you visit and comment on every blog.  ;)  We will let you know tomorrow evening at the LOTV Inspirational Blog which were the ‘lucky’ blogs and the winners will be drawn at random from all the comments that were left on those blogs. 

We have a full set of the new Christmas image stamps to give away;
1st prize is the 12 angels, penguins and snowmen
2nd prize is the 10 vintage children  

Here's a list of all the blogs taking part, and remember that you will need to visit them all and leave a comment on each one to have the best chance of winning.  If you are on my blog .. you should have arrived from my GORGEOUS DT Sister Dena .. sigh .. bet you had a total eye treat yes?!!!!!!  ;)
  
Dawny
Dena
Elise .. you are here  :)

Here’s my card using this darling "In the Lamplight", along with a couple of their upcoming sweet sentiments:


And this Christmas tree was actually from last years release on "Set 36 Christmas Icons" sheet:



 I've also used some lovely goodies from the Ribbon Girl store such as the Red Crushed Velvet Lace and Monique Lace.  :)

Next stop is the GORGEOUS Fleur!!!  And if you get lost you can start again at the beginning and pick the links up from there.

Finally, don’t forget to stop by the Ideas to Inspire blog tomorrow evening when you can find out who the lucky winners were of the prizes before the new products go on sale. 

Thank you SO much for joining us in our hop and wishing you the best of luck!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

147 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning card, as always, Elise. I think this image will be perfect for the nieces so I'm adding it to my wishlist. Holy x

rian said...

lovely card Elise, nice colors i love it
hugs rian

Loopylou. said...

oh wow wow wow! Elise hunny did you use that stamp in white embossing thingy? oooooh I think it looks sooo cool! love it hunny.
hugs Lou xx

Candy said...

WOW I have the feeling of lots of snow and yet very heart warming. Beautifully coloured and decorated :o)
Hugs, Candy

Sarah said...

Gorgeous just about covers it!! Beautiful finishing touches!

cebelica said...

Oh my, this is fabulous! Such a festive card. I almost started singing along. lol Awesome work! Hugs! xx

theCook said...

This is beautiful. Love the idea of the Christmas tree tag.

Debs said...

What a stunner!!! The image really pops with the white outline :o)
Totally fabulous!!!
Debs xx

riliska said...

Well done, Elise, and such a lovely image. Fabulous card as always. Hugs

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMGosh, how gorgeous is that???? Can't get over your amazing coloring. You know how to bring life to your images.

Carolyn Bell said...

Absolutely stunning sample, as always from LOTV, love Carolyn x

Sue said...

Totally stunning Elise. The image is so delightful, your colouring is amazing and all your detailing is just sooooo beautiful too.
hugs Sue xx

frlphoebes kreativ-blog said...

Your creation is gorgeous,also your beautiful coloring,
hugs die waldfee

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww what a cute image and a gorgeous card

Marjorie said...

Fabulous card Elise, lovely image and your colouring always amazes me, I could swear you have just switched that lovely lamp post on lol!! I really do love the new sentiments, they are defiantly at the top of my list!.. love the Christmas tree tag too!.. must try that:)
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Lia said...

This card makes me sing!! It's so gorgeous with amazing colouring work. You're an artist!!
Lia xx

Jane Savage said...

Breath-taking, Elise! I love your colouring with the white outlines, it looks so effective. All the gorgeous details just make it sooooo scrummy! xx

Chris said...

Hi Elise, just beautiful, your colouring always amazes me, you are so talented.
Chris xx

Vera Shelemekh said...

Elise, I love the way you color stamps! something unbelievable!!

Emma said...

Stunning card your colouring is always amazing. The new stamp is really sweet & I love the tree tag xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh Elise, your colouring always amazes me. You are so talented. Another wonderful card. Loving these new releases.
Hugs Kelly

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

What a gorgeous card! This image is beautiful and your colouring looks stunning!
Rebecca.

calleigh said...

I think it supercute! And you have coloured it great!

NGCARDS said...

Elise this is gorgeous, I love the colouring technique you have used and all the different hues of soft colours, lovely :) xxx

Diane said...

Elsie your card really glows, love the white outline, makes it really pop !!

hugs Diane xx

Unknown said...

I love the way this is coloured, lovely card

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning what a fabulous card just perfect Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Davinia said...

Elise Elise Elise, your work just blows my mind!!! this is just out of this world, i just cant stop looking at it and that lamppost just rocks! brilliant! love and hugs Davinia xx

littlebee said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, melts your heart to see such a beautiful timeless image. Sue x

Midwife Jem said...

Gorgeous stamp.

crafty said...

Oh love the white outline to the image, so different

Sammy said...

Oh Elise, this is just utterly gorgeous! Just wow... I adore the stamp (have a thing for carol singing stamps), and the sentiments look brilliant!
But mostly I'm just in so much awe of your colouring! x

Maria :) said...

Such a cute card. Love it

CraftyNatalie said...

Such a pretty card

Unknown said...

What a beautiful stamp! I love girlie ones and this is so lovely!

Anonymous said...

Your colouring is so unique to you Elise! Beautiful card using another fab stamp in the range.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Elise love the image and fabulous colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Marlene Atkinson said...

this is just gorgeous, love the subtle colours you have used. Marlene

TinaS said...

Great card! I love the colors and the brightness of the image. Thanks for the Inspiration!
Greetings from Germany!
Tina

The Craft Bucket said...

Absolutely gorgeous, just adorable. Off hopping, Jane x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Simply stunning card Elise. I love the way you have coloured the image.
Lesley

Lorraine said...

Another stunner Elise.I love the new stamp and pretty papers....need!!
Lorraine x

Annette said...

Another stunner Elise. I love your cards and your amazing colouring. The image is adorable and you have really made it your own. I am loving these new images and papers. You are such a lucky girl to get to play with them!
Hugs
Annette
xx

Unknown said...

Another fab stamp from the new range, we're spoiled for choice! Gorgeous card xx

Donna Mosley said...

WOW! this is amazing Elise, LOVE your wonderful colouring.

Donna x

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! Stunning card!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous image and I love what you have done with it.
Lorraine

Nanda said...

Really wonderful card, I like your coloring alot.

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous card. Love the white highlights

Christina C. said...

Sooooooooo gorgeous, Elise!!!! Loving the white lines and your coloring always takes my breath away!

Larisa said...

Elise, this is elegantly adorable. Love how the image has been coloured.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow! Gorgous and bright card, perfect for Christmas!!
What a great blog hop giveaways!! I love the new collection and cross my fingers...!

Carole said...

Ooooh Elise this is so magical...simply beautiful, fab colouring and my wish list is getting longer...and longer! Hugs xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Such an adorable new stamp! Beautiful colouring and I love all the details!

loulou said...

Stunningly beautiful as always. I just love you colouring and outlining technique - always such gorgeous results. This new image is very sweet.

fame01 said...

oh you do so inspire me I love the way you do your cards this is no exception truly stunning, hugs Sarah xx

~ Kathy said...

WOW! I love the white outline to the image and your stunning coloring! I've never seen that before. Also love the subtle colors on your bouquet of roses!

Anonymous said...

Love that no-line technique you use Elise, this image is so striking in your hands, absolutely beautiful.

Hugs
Brenda B

Unknown said...

Oh Elise, your colouring is always so amazing, you really are very talented. What a gorgeous image and all your flowers and embellishments look great. Fern x

Unknown said...

Love how you have used white embossing for the image before colouring. Gourgeous.

Deborah said...

Beautiful Elise. Your colouring is so effective.

Deborah A

JOKE said...

What a gorgeous card!!! Love this image!
Liefs Joke

Bunny said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image and your coloring skills. Great sentiments.

Marilyn said...

Wow... gorgeousness to the max! Love this image and your design. One thing I love is the white outline on your image so I'm going to have to go check it out further on your blog. It's a stunning look.

lorilee said...

Just beautiful Elise. Love your colouring and this stamp is so evocative of what Christmas is all about.

Mariska said...

I already told you on Facebook but since I'm doing the hop will tell you here as well.... completely stunning sweetie. Adore your coloring and as always how you choose all of those pretty embellishments together. A real Elise original.

Hugs,
Mariska

Nananne said...

Beautiful and colourful card with very pretty embellishments.

juniquecards said...

Fab card I so admire this lineless or white line style of colouring and so wished I could achieve a successful finish hey ho nevermind I'll just enjoy your fab card instead. Thanks for sharing your showpiece card.

Unknown said...

Lovely card, you need carol singers for christmas

Unknown said...

This is stunning! I love what you have done with this image! Your coloring is just wonderful and those snowflakes and tree really enhance this beautiful card. Lovely Creation. THANKS for the inspiration!

Newtoga said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for sharing xx

Sonia Stephenson said...

Such a gorgeous card Elise. Love the soft colours, and the snowflakes are beautiful :-) xxx

Sol said...

WOW ! WOW !!! I am so impressed... This is Stunning!! Love the embossing of the image.. and Your Coloring is Stunning!!! Love the colors too.. Beautiful work!! Even the background is Perfect!! Love the effect!! Stunner Card!!!

Renae said...

Very nice card.

Jane said...

How clever your colouring is Elise...so different x

Iris said...

Amazing card and amazing coloring.
isoscia at aol dot com

Louise said...

Gorgeous cars love your colouring such a pretty amage. Hugs Louise

Janet Wilson said...

This is just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Lovely sample, looking forward to the release.

Karen Davies said...

love your card. another cute image. xxx

The Hardy Stamper said...

Gorgeous card and I love the effect from the white embossing!

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Sweet Elise, your card is so so awesome. I loooooove the image, love your coloring! however, I am not ready for a Christmas blog hop. Nope... it is freezing today on Montreal for end of July, and we had not even have a chance to sweat and complain about it. so .... no winter thoughts for me today! although, I love your card very very much!!!! and feel it is a treat for the eyes. Hugs. xoxo

Christine Kiehl said...

Wow, oh wow this is SOME card you crafted to share on the hop! The colors, embellishments and image are a perfect marriage of choices! Thank you for the hop inspiration!

Murielle said...

Stunning card as always!
I love the look and the image is so pretty.
Big hugs, Mumur.

Laila B. said...

Wow...Lovely card and love the style!! Congrats!

Donna said...

Wow!!! Such a stunning card Elsie.
Hugs, Donna x

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhhh what a beautiful card :)

Julie said...

Gorgeous card. Love the new stamps and sentiments.

Carol S. said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!!! The best so far! Love the image and your creation around it, is amazing. Colouring and design is just devine. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anke said...

Hi Elise, your card is so beautiful!
hugs Anke

Scatty Kath said...

Really pretty.

Anonymous said...

Hi elise really love this ! Gorgepus as always x

Guida Machado said...

Hi Elise,
Very beautiful card.
Hugs,
Guida

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card and colouring, love this image, Kate x

Denise Bryant said...

My jaw dropped when I saw this one! wow... gorgeous coloring of this sweet stamp! Awesome!

Fred said...

how did you make it look like it is outlined in white? I can't tell if it is embossing powder from the picture. However you did it, it is amazing!!
Cheryl R.

Karen said...

Stunning card, love it. Kx

Kathy G. said...

What a beautiful card. Love the addition of the falling snowflakes. Fantastic coloring.

kingsharon1967 said...

This is beautiful x

Louise said...

Stunning card Elise! Your work is always so beautiful and the new stamp and sentiments are so cute x

Debra K. said...

Really wonderful no lines colouring of this sweet image. Gorgeous card Elise! Debra x

Kelly said...

How gorgeous are these new stamps?! And the papers!! Cannot wait till 1st August!
Absoloutely gorgeous creation!

Wishcraft said...

Stunning! Love the image and your fabby colouring, a gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sharon said...

I love this adorable image Elise and the design is gorgeous and beautifully embellished.
Hugs Sharon. x

Unknown said...

Pretty card and stamp Elise, and I really love the new sentiments too. I've just had a look at your 'Ice Christmas' card from Monday too - another gorgeous creation! xxx

Unknown said...

Great card - such a festive image! x

Unknown said...

Great card - such a festive image! x

Unknown said...

Wow, just love the card, can tell it one of yours as the colouring is so wonderful. What a lovely stamp

cghundley said...

Very pretty and
love all the flowers
on it!
Carla from Utah

Berina RGA said...

awww!! this is so beautiful!! love the way you have stamped and colored... I'm always a fan of your coloring...
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Debbie said...

your christmas card is amazing

Patty said...

Awesome Gorgeous card as usual Elise!! Your coloring is beautiful as usual as well as your embellishme ts!!

laurigami said...

beautiful card , and beautiful colorization

Anonymous said...

WOW this is stunning, love everything about it.

Kimmy said...

What a nice card , very special

Pami said...

This is just stunning, no other words needed! P x

Christine Kosmak said...

Stunningly gorgeous card, hope I can do half as well as this when I get to do some.

Unknown said...

Fabulous card :-)

Helen said...

Beautiful card and adorable image. Regards Helen

Laura Love said...

Love the coloring technique! Makes the image pop! Beautiful job!

*Antonella* said...

Beautiful card!! :)

craftyknitter1 said...

A lovely card Elise, I can feel the heat from that street lamp! Loving this blog hop even though I am late and didn#t manage to get to the PC yesterday!

Tirpuunen said...

The white outlining is genius! Love your card!

Crafteezee said...

Elise, you made me do the hop, lol. Gorgeous, gorgeous and even more gorgeous. Totally in love and your colouring is just outstanding.
Hugs Tracy x

Alma said...

Fab card, love the snowy feeling

Lesley said...

This is simply beautiful! Totally love this blog hop as I can have a drool over the lovely LOTV images! Beautiful work Elise x

Eva said...

Wow! It looked so different with white outlinings. I don't think I have seen that before. Really nice idea!

Tanya said...

Gorgeous Elise! I love the way you've done the image, it's really different! Looks fantastic! Lovely colours and details as always :)

Tanya xx

Susanne said...

Thanks for the chance to win those lovely stamps!
Beautiful card, stunning coloring!
Susanne

Liz said...

Gorgeous card! Lovely stamp too. x

Susie said...

Unusual card, I love it.

Tracey said...

Such a wonderful card. The colours are stunning together and all those embellishments. Thank you for the chance to win this stamp set. Tracey x

Kerri said...

Beautiful card awesome!!! Show stopper!!

Shazza said...

wow this is amazing, just adore it x

Need More Time to Craft said...

Loving the white outlines, it makes it feel so cold and frosty. Great idea and card.x

JustJannetta said...

this is stunning!!! x

KathR said...

Can a Christmas Card get any better than this , it's gorgeous!

Sharon Noble said...

So pretty xxxx

Christiana said...

Oh my goodness, how lovely! You have such a beautiful, unique style. This image is so precious. Love this card in its entirety.

Christiana said...

Oh my goodness, how lovely! You have such a beautiful, unique style. This image is so precious. Love this card in its entirety.

Pat said...

I love this In the Lamplight stamp, and the white embossing seems to enhance the look of light from the lamp. Very clever. x

Debbie said...

Wow, what a stunning card.beautiful image.Hugs x

Toni said...

Such a dreamy take on this lovely stamp set. Wonderful!

Unknown said...

Great card.....really love it...
Joy

Kath said...

A beautiful card!
Kath x

Sheri said...

I'm late, I'm late, I'm late...but oh my, what a magnificent card you've created! It's another magical Elise creation...and I love every bit of it!! ♥ I hope you're enjoying your little guy!!

JennyH. said...

Hi Elise - what a stunning card. Could you please share which ink pad you used to stamp the image. It gives a lovely atmosphere to the card and have not seen stamps used in this way before.