Hey Ya's! Hope you're all having a beautiful weekend!
It's time for a new Lovely Lili's Challenge over at the Ribbon Girl .. and this time it's "Use Flowers" .. how EASY is that?!!!! ;)
For my card I had the pleasure of using some yummy Ribbon Girl goodies such as:
Ivory Roses, Pink Carnation, Kort & Godt Rolled Roses, Dusky Blue Roses, Tiny White Rosebuds, Tiny Pink Rosebuds, Blue Velvet Lace
I've used LOTV'S "Cheerleader" and also their "Country Meadow Papers".
I hope you'll come on over and join in on the fun at the Ribbon Girl!! :)
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise
20 comments:
This image is so pretty. I love it. I've not seen it before, is it a new one or an oldie that I've not found yet (and I thought I knew all of their images!!! LOL)
Hugs
Annette
xx
That image is sooo sweet! I love the layout and all the pretty embellies too. A gorgeous card Elise.
I'm counting down the days until half term!!
Lorraine x
omg... omg... omg... Elise, sweet Elise, YOU CREATED MAGIC here. I can feel this cutie pie jump up and down, right here in front of my screen, she is alive! love all the frantage around her, makes such a realistic fairy scene. you know well that I love you flower clusters, well I will write it once more! I looooooooove all about your card, allllllll about it. it is perfect time to craft in Montreal, cold, grey and windy! not at all a september perfect day! Hugs.
OMGosh, how cute is that!!!!! Loving the white lines and your backgrounds are always so gorgeous!
Another magical creation!
Awesome, awesome and awesome again...:-)
Hugsss, Gaby
What a cutie , gorgeous card Elise. Hope your having a fab weekend x
Hi Elise, what a sweety...this card made me smile. The little girl is so cheerfull and you've used beautiful soft colours...thanks for sharing..
Greetings Miranda
Beautiful card Elise, hugs Mary xx
Hi Elise, this is the cutest ever card!!I don't remember seeing this stamp. Your colouring is, as always, out of this world! Along with a stunning design. Perfection! Hugs, Carol S.xx
OH Elise, it's magic this card looks like it comes out of a fairy tale.
I love it!
Congratulations my friend.
Big hugs, Mumur.
I always enjoy your creations and seeing all of the awesome embellies you add to your cards. Definitely a keepsake. Have a super week.
Oh wow, Elise, what a fun, cute image that is! I love how you have enhanced her celebration with the burst of Frantage all around her! Stunning, stunning colouring as always and gorgeous details! xx
Beautiful! I just adore the white pen around the image, looks so pretty! I have to try that xx
She's so cute, Elise! And she makes me smile. :)
Have an awesome day...
Really fun card, I so love this style you have developed with the image in white embossing powder :-) xx
This is such a pretty, girly card! I love your colouring and all the beautiful embellishments!
Rebecca.
Now isn't this a cutie!!! What gorgeous details Elise!!! Love it!! Your coloring is always the BOMB!!!!!!
Hugs, Dena
Wow!!
Your card is beautiful and the image is so sweet.
Fabulous work:D:D
Have a nice weekend:)
Merethe
I sure do love catching up on your gorgeous creations Elise!! This is no exception, truly pretty, love the details and glorious color work!! I hope all is going well in your neck of the woods sweetheart!!
hugs to you!!
stephanne
So cute! Love seeing what you've been up to. I need to check in more often!
Post a Comment