Hey Ya's! Hope you're all starting off to a fabulous weekend!
Well .. the last time I did a post .. I mentioned that my family was coming into town to surprise Bodhi. ;) And this time, they all hid in one of the bathrooms that Bodhi goes in to wash his hands after school .. hehehe! So when Bodhi opened the door to go into the bathroom .. my Dad jumped forward and said, "HIIIIIIIIII Bodhi!!!!!!!" And whew ... the scream that came out of Bodhi's mouth .. omg .. it was HILARIOUS! Once he realized who it was .. he was over the moon happy! ;)
Well .. this story also goes perfectly with my card .. lol! Lili of the Valley is having another darling release .. and I can't tell you how much I LOoOooOve Halloween! So when I saw this image, I had the biggest smile! This one is called "Halloween" and I've coloured it with Distress Reinkers, Prisma Pencils and Watercolors.
I've also been lucky to use some yummy goodies from the beautiful Ribbon Girl Store such as:
Please don't forget to visit all of my beautiful DT Sisters on their personal blogs as well as on the LOTV Inspirational Blog for their GORGEOUS sneak peeks! And the LOTV Inspirational Blog has this too ....... !!!!!!
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I love it when you do! I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise
wac.jpg)


21 comments:
Gorgeous card Elise just love the image and fabulous colour's have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)
Beautiful card Elise, and love the surprise you gave your boy. I think I'd have screamed too if someone jumped out from the bathroom!
Hugs
Annette
xx
This is fabulous Elise. Love the beautifully coloured image.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon x
Love, love, love, love, love, love, LOVE this Elise! What a cutie patootie stamp and such fantastic colouring. It's enchanting (pardon the pun!) A perfect Halloween make. Love the lil' halloweeny tags and tickets too. Just gorgeous. So glad Bodhi enjoyed his surprise, so funny that your family do this. Made me smile so much! Big hugs, Wends x
This is so, so very lovely Elise! And I neeeeed this stamp!
Halloween is finally starting to take off over here, though finding crafting supplies related to Halloween is still near impossible. This will be my first purchase when the new release comes out! x
A gorgeous card Elise. A fab design and embellies and the lotv stamp is adorable. Your colouring is fantastic, as allways. Have a lovely weekend, hugs, Marlies
Great job!!! I love to look around on your blog and I'm impressed...again, again and again...
Hugsss, Gaby
Oh wow! I love how you did the "Boo" in the night time sky! Darling card, gorgeous coloring!!!
AWE! Bodhi was surprised again! I bet you had such a wonderful time with your family, gotta hear all about it ok?
Have a great weekend Elise!
Luv ya girlie!
Dena
Gosh I just adore this, so beautiful Elise - i love halloween craft. Glad Bodhi had a great surprise x
WOW! This is stunning Elise. I love that cute image, your colouring is amazing and all your detailing is totally wonderful.
Awww such a wonderful surprise for Bodhi, I bet you all had a lovely time!
hugs Sue xx
This is gorgeous Elise...far too cute to spook!
Lorraine x
Wow ! Your card is gorgeous !! Your colouring is awesome !
Hugs Monique
Elise, you are so naughty, scaring Bodhi like that!!!Lol! I am sure he was so excited to see his family. The ghost in your card is amazing and such a cute witch! Stunning card as always. Have a brilliant weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx
Fabulous card Elise...as always.....your colouring is super and I love hoe you have highlighted the image with white.
Have a fab weekend with the family. Hugs xx
Aww I bet Bodhi was so happy to see your family !!
I am a huge Halloween fan and Elise this card is totally amazing, I LOVE the image and as always you really have coloured it to perfection.
Have a lovely weekend. Hugs xxx
This is such a cute image and I love your card - gorgeous Halloween colours!
Rebecca.
Wow. wow. wow. your cards are always wonderful sweetie, what I must say I enjoy reading your stories about Bodhi very very much <3 !!! This image is a winner, so different and darling. I love the way you showcased it, absolutely ADORABLE. i loooooooove Halloween, and wish we would send cards more! well enjoy your family and take care. xox
WOW..What wonderful cards made in my absence!
I love all your cards so fabulous and filled with so many details.
Congratulations my friend.
Big hugs, Mumur.
Super stunning in EVERY way, Elise! Bless little Bodhi I bet his face was a picture!! xx
Beautiful card! Gorgeous colouring and such amazing details! xx
Your card is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE how you colored it!! Found your blog via LOTV Blog! I will for sure be BACK to visit!!
Have a GREAT day!
Post a Comment