Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Lili of the Valley Blog Hop!!!

Hey Ya's!  Hope you're all having a beautiful week!

Today we are having a Lili of the Valley Blog Hop featuring 6 new darlings that will be released Sept. 20th at the Leeds shop and then on Sept. 22nd online!!!  :)  So right now, you should have arrived from the gorgeous Dawny's Blog!

There will be TWO lucky winners who will receive the entire full set!!!  Wowwww!  The winners will be announced on the LOTV Inspirational Blog.

As always, all you need to do is hop from one blog to the other, and leave comments on each blog for your chance to win!  Here are the list of blogs in order:

Elise .. you are here  :)

For my card, I've used this adorable "Smoke Signal" and tried my best in an attempt to a sunset background along with floating hearts around the rising smoke clouds.






I hope you've been enjoying the hop so far!  Your next blog stop will be the Gorgeous Fleur!!!

Thank you so much for joining us and the BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!

See you soon!
Hugs,
Elise

96 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning colours and a very sweet image. Love the unique style you have x

rian said...

what a very nice card.
hugs rian

Sonia Stephenson said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colouring on this sweet image xx

Unknown said...

I have to have this image - it's amazing. Gorgeous card Elise. You are so clever. Holly x

crafty said...

Love the heart smoke signals

Katrina Bufton said...

That's lovely, very ethereal x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Awww what a cutie

NGCARDS said...

A great card hun and I love the bright colour scheme! xxx

Sue said...

AWWWW I ADORE this sweet image so much and your colouring is absolutely stunning Elise. I could look at this forever!
hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Wow such a pretty card. Love it!

CraftyNatalie said...

WOW! What a beautiful card, Elise. I really like the background.

Unknown said...

Lovely card

Crea Astrid said...

So beautiful and apart how you colored. The Beautiful colors also how it processes. Nice technique.

Hugs, Astrid.

Lynsey said...

Beautiful Card, so unusual! Lyns x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Elise just love the stamp and fabulous design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

annemarie said...

what a lovely card Elise and what a gorgoeus new stamps!!

hugs Annemarie

Jane said...

Hi Elise's isn't that stamp a cutie. ..love your card x

Midwife Jem said...

Such a cute image!

Geertje said...

Wow your card looks like an oil painted painting.A great piece of coloring!
Greetz Geertje

vicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vicki said...

What a stunning card Elise. Your colouring is fab.
Vicki C

Davinia said...

Elise lovely, this is so beautiful. All your work is but the background on this is so beautiful. It feels so alive and right for the image. Gorgeous image and gorgeous card. Love Davinia xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Amazing card Elise. Your colouring technique is brilliant. This is another stamp that will be going into my basket.
Lesley

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I'm loving these new stamps and your card is so colourful and pretty.
Lorraine

Jane Savage said...

Wowzer, Elise your background is AWESOME!! What a breath-taking mix of colours! The hearts around the puffs of smoke are genius too!! xx

Unknown said...

What a beautiful colourful card! A fun little Annabel!

fame01 said...

Hi Elise
I do aft to say you are such an inspiration to me I love your work I really do and Wowzeers this is so adorable fantastic, hugs Sarah xx

craftyknitter1 said...

Hi Elise, loving your card and the stamps are really lovely too which is to be expected from LOTV!

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow, absolutely gorgeous, I really love your style. I am in ore, off hopping, love Jane x

loulou said...

Gorgeous card. I love your wonderful colouring techniques. I think the sunset background is lovely and those heart smoke signals are great. This image is very cute.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Love how you've coloured the image!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Elise. The new stamp looks fabulous and I love the colours.
Lorraine x

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute! What an adorable stamp! I love your colouring and the beautiful background!

AndreaNorris said...

Love your colouring Elise and the new stamp for LOTV is fantastic :) x

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous stamp. Love your card. Great heart shaped smoke

Trese said...

Love this little indian! I have Sheshone blood in me, so I will have to get this one!!!

Unknown said...

You have such a unique talent Elise! Fabulous card from you today! So sweet and unusual x

Jeanet van der Lee said...

What an amazing artwork is this, love it!!! Hugs, Jeanet

Bunny said...

Elise, the sunset is beautiful as are the heart smoke signals. I'd like to know what medium you used. It almost looks like it was printed on yupo paper and watercolored. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, the colours are amazing.

Hugs
Brenda B

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card Elise, I love that beautiful sky!

Tanya xx

BethieJ said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! As always your coloring is AMAZING!!! What a SWEET image too!! Off to the HOP! (I snuck in 1st to your blog.. I will go to the beginning now! ;) )
Have a GREAT Day!!!

M DelValle said...

Excellent!! VEry unique!!

Lori said...

I love this card, so precious!

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful colouring Elise and a very cute image too.

Donna x

Iris said...

Such a cute card - love the heart shaped "smoke".

Christina C. said...

Such an incredibly sweet card! Loove the background colors and the image is just super cute, colored with your usual magical style!

Guida Machado said...

Hi Elise,
Your card is so cute. Needless to say that I love your painting :)
Hugs,
Guida

Chris said...

An amazing card Elise, I love colours and the smokey hearts, very clever.

Dina said...

another super image wauh

Janet Wilson said...

Great card, fantastic background

samantha wade said...

Love your card, the background is fab as is all of your card.x

Renae said...

Great new image and I like how you have done your background.

Murielle said...

OH .. Elise, ​​your card is so wonderful and the colors are so original.
I love !!!
Big Hugs, Mumur.

Gail said...

Gorgeous background colors to accept this adorable image! I love the accenting in white and the sewing is perfect. GREAT card! Hugs, Gail

Annette said...

Your card is really lovely Elise, the image is adorable. Love the heart smoke signals.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Shazza said...

the background is fab as is the rest of the card x

Sammy said...

Oh goodness me, I think I'm in love! Absolutely stunning card Elise, and this stamp has just vaulted to the top of my shopping list! x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is super cute, I love this image! Your sunset background is so beautiful, it looks amazing!
Rebecca.

susiestacey said...

Aww how sweet love the smoke hearts, lovely card x Susan x

Debra K. said...

Love the image and your no lines colouring Elise, just wonderful! Debra x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Stunning colours and a very cute Red Indian girl. Marlene

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card! Love your new stamp and your colouring is fabulous :)

theCook said...

How fun!!!!!

Jolanda hilderink said...

Lovely stamp and card a perfect match

Nananne said...

Your colouring is amazing! I love the stamp it's so sweet and the card is gorgeous.

Nananne said...

Your colouring is amazing! I love the stamp it's so sweet and the card is gorgeous.

Nananne said...

Your colouring is amazing! I love the stamp it's so sweet and the card is gorgeous.

misteejay said...

What a cutie of an image.
Toni xx

Carol S. said...

Such a sweet card Elise. Your magical colouring brings the image to life. Truly wonderful. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Unknown said...

Great card Elise, love the background. The colours are fabulous xx

Little K Smith said...

Ooohhhh this is beautiful! Love this Annabel, reminds me of a costume I had when I was little :) And a gorgeous background too!
Kelly.x

Patty said...

Awesome card & take on the Smoke Signals image!!

Lesley said...

Isn't she so sweet? Love the colours you've put together. Love the blog hop too! x

Danielle Champagne said...

Elise! oh! absolutely darling. Love the sentiment with this pretty little girl. gorgeous coloring ! Hugs. xox

Nikki said...

Wow this looks amazing I tried this once total failure you've inspired me to try again :)

Unknown said...

Wow stunning card!! Love the coloration!
Hugs, Sonja.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE it Elise!! Such a cutie patootie image! Really love your colouring and the sunset colours are perfect. Divine hun. Hugs, Wends x

Looby said...

love your colouring, especially the background.

Yvonne´s kleine Bastelwelt said...

Wow, deine Karte sieht einfach nur genial aus...ich liebe deinen Stil!

Liebe Grüße,
Yvonne

Denise Bryant said...

gorgeous coloring on this sweet image!

Laura said...

Wow! Your card are beautiful!!!!! kiss Laura... from Italy

Zora said...

So cute card, and great idea with the embossing.

Sarah said...

I absolutely love the fabulous "wash" of colour on this glorious card it's so perfect for the stamp!!

Unknown said...

Wow, such a unique and special card, your coloring is so lovely and I love your amazing style.

Sharon said...

Lovely card, she's lovely.
Sharon x

Linda said...

Fabulous card! Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Hi Elise . Such a beautiful card and your colouring is out of this world x

Andrea said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours and the texture you've added x

anne said...

Such a fun image and I like your interesting background

Misti said...

Such a sweet card!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!

Louise said...

Love this card Elise and I think it's a very cute stamp. I just love the heart smoke signals. Your colours and background work very well together. x

Dena said...

You have totally captured that feeling of warming by the fire with the pretty colors in the background and the smoke signals are sooooooo clever!!!! Super creative Elise!!!
Hugs, Dena

Carole said...

Beautiful card as always Elise. Hugs xx

Mary said...

Gorgeous colours and just so cute.
Mary