Hey Ya's! Hope you're having a beautiful start to your week!
Our weather here has been beautiful for the past days .. and our roses have been blooming their pretty faces once again. sigh .. truly makes me happy picking them ... funny how flowers in your yard makes you feel so good huh? :)
Anyway, I had a bit of fun colouring a Lili of the Valley image last week .. this one is called "Pretty Parade" .. they are so sweet marching one behind the other yes? :) I can picture them trotting to their little tea party .. on their merry way. lol! :)
Coloured with Distress Inks and Watercolors.
Thank you so much for visiting me .. I truly appreciate it! I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise


14 comments:
Elise I love this image - think this is going on my wish list.
Beautifully coloured and love the gorgeous embellies and design.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x
Awww, I love this image!!! Adorable.
Hope you're having a lovely week Elise.
Hugs
Annette
xx
So pretty what a delightful design and lovely stamp its all so gorgeous love and hugs Carole x
Wow hun you've done it again, the image is adorable and love it it in white, beautifully coloured and fab design,
it's gone freezing cold here again!!!! and there we were thinking summer had come lol,
hugs Liz xx
This is gorgeous Elise. The image is adorable and I love all the pretty details.
Lorraine x
Oh so cute and beautiful. An adorable image and your gorgeous colouring with the soft colours, is truly magical. Elise, I am sure you just wave a magic wand over the image and say the magic words and it's done!!! Lol!! Love all the pretty flowers and of couse the design is stunning. Hugs, Carol S.xx
So very pretty Elise. indeed, this image is very precious, colored by you it becomes magic! Awesome card. xox
So beautiful, your colouring is brilliant and love the details. Gorgeous card x
Oh Elise......... my jaw is on the floor again here... such beautiful colouring.... wonderful white outline..... and then the fabulous flowers and embellishments that you put it all together with....... such an eye for detail!! OK, now I'm going to pick up my jaw and get on with my day - with this wonderful image lodged in my mind!
Big hugs lovely lady..
Christine x
I love this cute image and you've coloured it so perfectly! These gorgeous blooms look so pretty too.
Rebecca.
x
Hi Elise
Your card is so sweet and cute, gorgeous.
Greetings Danoesja
Stunning Elise so pretty and beautiful. Sorry not visited for awhile just moved house and had to wait for internet to be fitted x
An awesome message and great image to go with it. :)
Great job, Elise. :)
Absolutely Stunning! That is the most adorable image ever! Love it!
Post a Comment