Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thinking of You ...

Hey Ya's!  The weekend is approaching quick .. are you ready?  :)

My little Bodhi had a "Fun Run" at school today to help raise money for the school.  They had 40 minutes to do laps around the cones .. and do you know he ran what equaled to 3 miles?!!!!!!  Yes!  I tell ya .. he has the energy of a battery.  lol!  And then when he came home from school, he STILL wanted to play!  omgosh right?!  Sheeesh .. I wish I still had that kind of energy!  lol!

Well, I've had fun making a card using some beautiful Maja Papers given to me by a lovely friend .. thank you dear!  :)




That cute lil' button and twine is from the fabulous Ribbon Girl Store.

Thank you so much for visiting me and I wish you all a beautiful weekend!  I'll see you soon!

Hugs,
Elise

15 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Wow sweetie that is such a gorgeous card :0) huggles Pops x x x

Lau W said...

Fabulous card, as always !!!
xxx

Carol S. said...

You've done it again lady!!!! Rendered me speachless!! It is beyond stunning and do not have a word that describes your art work! How do you do it?.....Incredible brain work!Lol!! I think I am going to buy a dictionery, to find some alternative words.Hee, Hee! Thank you for sharing your talent with your humble follower. Big hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

Oh to be young I'd need a long rest after that run !!Fabulous card today those papers are so lovely a gorgeous colour and your card is stunning the design is perfect love and hugs Carole x

Kerri said...

Absolutely stunning love everything about it!!!

Carole said...

Beautiful card Elise...loving the blue!....Oh so pretty! I wish I had Bodhi energy too....oh to be young again.....and know what I know now!!

Christine L said...

So beautiful Elise... it really takes my breath away when I look at your wonderful creations!

I'm so glad Bodhi did so well with his running... he must have raised lots of money! And yes, I could do with a bit of that energy too!!

Have a lovely weekend..
Big hugs
Christine x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Amazing, xx

Céline said...

OMG i think one of my fav!!! so beautiful
hugs
cékube

Danoesja said...

Hi Elise
Your card is so gorgeous in this lovely bleu colours.
Hugs, Danoesja

Annette said...

So pretty. I love the blues and all the flowers.
Have a lovely weekend Elise.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Murielle said...

Oh ... Elise your card is a jewelry, I like the way you always design your cards with beautiful details.
It's fabulous.
I wish you a beautiful and sweet day my sweetie.
Big hugs, Mumur.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

There aren't enough words to do justice to this creation. It is absolutely stunning and I love it so much! Huge congratulations to Bodhi, what a brilliant achievement!
Rebecca.
x

Algodão Tão Doce said...

O valor das coisas não está no tempo que elas duram, mas na intensidade com que acontecem.
Por isso existem momentos inesquecíveis, coisas inexplicáveis e pessoas incomparáveis.(Fernando Sabino)
Uma linda e abençoada semana!!!
Abraços Marie.

Dangina Martinez said...

Bravo My Friend! You have out done yourself with such a fabulous design! I Love your floral spray!!
Hope Your Enjoying Your Week!
Hugs, Dangina