Hey Ya's! Hope you're having a beautiful week so far!
Well, I've made a Thank You card for the Ribbon Girls .. as I have decided to step down from their gorgeous team. I absolutely loved my time with you .. Thank You so much for having me and for your sweetness!
For my card, I used one of my favorite releases from Lili of the Valley ... "Set 47 Background Bits - Old Romance".
Then from Ribbon Girls, I've used some goodies from their lovely store such as:
Pink Velvet Lace, Laila Lace, Phoebe Lace and Ivory Pearl Trim
Thank you so much for visiting me .. and I'll see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise

20 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous hun, and so darned pretty! Hugs xx
Hi Elise, I'm still a big fan of your work!!! I love the musicpaper and the flowers!!!
Hugsss, Gaby
Brilliantly designed creation with fab papers and colours used.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}
Good morning sweetie, this is simply stunning, have a great day hugs Pops x
This is so beautiful what a stunning design and I love that stamp so elegant So sorry your leaving Ribbon Girl they will miss your amazing talent I'm sure love and hugs Carole x
Woo-hoo Elise, you sure created another masterpiece. Whenever I see your new post, I find myself admiring every aspect of all the gorgeous elements you use and how you lay them out. So BEAUTIFUL. Have a super weekend.
Pretty pretty pretty! Such a beautiful, delicate and feminine card. I am sure you will be missed.
Absolutely beautiful Elise... as your creations always are!! Your attention to detail is second to none. The Ribbon Girl will surely miss you..
Hope you're well..
Big hugs
Christine x
so so beautiful Elise
hugs
céline
This is gorgeous Elise, I love the design and all the pretty embellies.
Lorraine x
So beautiful, love the design and pretty colours x
Beautiful card as always Elise. Stunning detail and pretty beyond words. Wonderful artwork and I am sure you will be missed. Have a wonderful rest of week. Are you still chocolate eating?!!!! Big hugs, Carol S.xx
A song about spring, I believe!! as finally the sun made it to montreal. Love love your card Elise. all those pretty layers and gorgeous bouquet. Fabulous. xox
OH...It's very very stunning, Elise !!!
I love the look shabby and all this details so perfect.
Great job my dear.
Have a nice week.
Big hugs, Mumur.
Gorgeous and fabulous card, your card below is stunning too.
Have a nice day.
Merethe
Elise, this is such a beautiful card as per usual! You never disappoint with your inspiration!!!
Big hugs girlie! Have a wonderful day!
P.S. Going to finalize Alyssa's car today woo hoo!!
Dena
Beautiful, Elise...
Gorgeous as always Elise.
Hugs
Annette
xx
So gorgeous Elise. I love the velvet lace you've used here and the tulle and guipure lace. Stunning card hun with so many delicious details. Hugs, Wends x
Sorry to hear that you're leaving the RG team, I will miss seeing your beautiful creations on their blog. This is a gorgeous card - embellished to perfection!
Rebecca.
x
Post a Comment