Hey Ya's! Hope you all had a beautiful week!
Well, it seems our weather has warmed up a lot here and our trees are already flowering, our rose bushes are sprouting new leaves ... isn't that crazy? I feel like we didn't even really have a Winter. hmmmm ....
Anyway, a couple weeks ago, I made this card. The charm was given to me by a lovely friend and I used rusting powder on it given to me by another lovely friend. I'm a lucky girl! :)
Well, thank you so very much for visiting me .. I truly appreciate it! Wishing you a gorgeous day and hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise


13 comments:
So beautiful, Elise :) It is really amazing.
Hugs, sweetie,
Guida
Hi Lovely Elise...
Your card is again, so stunning.... you really out-do yourself with each one you produce! The Eiffel Tower looks vintage and is perfect with the rusted charm.... then all those beautiful flowers adorning the card.... wonderful!
Our Spring seems also to have arrived early this year... not good, as I think Winter is still to come!
Big hugs
Christine x
What wonderful card its gorgeous loving that charm as well Love and hugs Carole x
wow fabulous
hugs
céline
A very pretty card Elise, love all the gorgeous flowers and details
Lorraine x
oh! la la... absolutely wonderful Elise. I am without words. Simply STUNNING. So artistic, and totally gorgeous. I love love your bouquet, aside the lovely image of La tour Eiffel, you gave a fabulous french style to your card! SENDING LOVE.xoxo
This is so beautiful Elise & I love that charm :o)
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx
Elise, that is stunning hun. I love the way the charm worked out with the rusting powder, how clever! Stunning piece, the papers, blooms, fabulous image. Dreamy, romantic and utterly stunning hun. Hugs, Wends x
So dreamy... Love your cards, Elise. :)
Have a great day!
So dreamy, Elise... Love your cards. :)
Have a great day!
Oh what a beauty! This is fantastic Elise! Love that tag all covered in rust haha! It turned out great! Always creating something amazing!!!!!
Hugs, Dena
Hi Elise, I can't believe it!!!!!! I missed this stunning post!!! I must have been in another world! The image is fabulous and all the embellies are breathtakingly gorgeous. A huge WOW is needed here!!!!! I think I will have to make up some new words to describe your incredible work. Watch this space!!Lol!! Biggest hugs, Carol S.xxxx
Another stunning make. Just love your style Elise xx
Post a Comment