Hello there! I hope you are all doing well and gearing up for another fun filled weekend!
A special friend of mine is celebrating her Birthday and so I made her a tea card along with a flower filled cupcake. I really did have so much fun making this for her! She's already received it ... so I can now post it. :)
Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit me .. I truly do appreciate it! Wishing you a most wonderful day and hope to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Elise


13 comments:
Beautiful hunny! xx
Wow Elise both are stunning and beautiful
Dianne xx :)
stunning hunny, beautiful designs xx
Hi Elise...these are so so pretty and feminine...I bet your friend loves them...they are so detailed and full of love.Fabulous!
Oh my goodness Elise....... your friend is so very lucky to receive these! And with such beautiful crystals on the cupcake too! Of course, both projects are beautiful in pink... and have your exquisite touch - your friend will treasure them for sure.
Hope you're keeping well lovely lady..
Big hugs
Christine x
Great project!!!
Hugsss, Gaby
wow it's fabulous
hugs
céline
Gosh, your friends are so lucky receiving such an amazing gift/card!!! I am sure they look forward to getting your wonderful make. There are a lot of us that would die to get one!!!! The card is stunning and the texture and design is just incredible. As for the cup cake.......Too good to eat!LOL! Just fantastic. You are so clever. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Biggest hugs, Carol S.xx
Such a thoughtful gift its wonderful love your fabulous card and what a cupcake amazing love and hugs Carolex
You're Miss Elegance... you're Miss Gentleness... you're Miss Beauty... you'e my special friend Elise.
xoxoxo Lalla... but always Eulalia
Gosh! This is so absolutely stunning! You are the master of shabby chic!!! I adore my sweet little cupcake and the gorgeous card you made. How lucky I am to have such a great friend!!!! Love ya Elise!
Dena
GORGEOUS!!! Love all the pink and flowers!
OH...my dear Elise,
You creation is very fantastic !!!
I love the style .
Have a nice day.
Big hugs, Mumur.
Post a Comment