Monday, February 8, 2016

Enjoy Every Day ...

Hey Ya's!  Hope you are all doing very well!

A couple weeks ago I made a card using some Maja Designs paper that a dear friend gave to me years ago .. it's about time I found the courage to use them right?!  haha!  I added some metal butterflies covered with paint and glitter that sparkles in person.




Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me .. I really do appreciate it!

Wishing you a beautiful day and hope to see you again soon!

Hugs,
Elise

12 comments:

Dena said...

Wow! I love how you made the bouquet of flowers! What a beautiful card. All sorts of pieces tucked here and there....how gorgeous!! Yep, those papers are sooo very pretty too!!

Hugs, Dena

Christine L said...

Another WOW from me Elise... those flowers are beautiful - I'm loving the large one which looks like it's made from rolled woven material..... stunning.... and then the perfect butterflies to finish...... Gorgeous! Beautiful details as always... and yes.... you do have to use even the most wonderful paper sometime! LOL! It's not just for looking at... hehe

Big hugs lovely lady..
Christine x

Céline said...

wow it's absolutly fantastic !!!
hugs
céline

Annette said...

Beautiful florals Elise, Sooooo pretty. I love the lacey ones too.

Carol S. said...

Another fabulous card. So much detail and prettiness to see. The papers are sooooo beautiful and the flowers are sooooo divine!! Very beautiful lace and the butterflies are awesome!! How you get your designs onto the card is beyond me!!!! I'd love to get inside your head!!Hee!!Hee! Biggest hugs, Carol S.xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Wow this is just so,pretty what a stunningly pretty design just loving it love and hugs Carole x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Elise, this is stunning hunny, UTTERLY STUNNING! I love the romantic dreamy finish you give your cards, the colours, beautiful papers and soft styling. That hessian rose is delish and that sweet wee bird cabochon. What an enchanting creation hun. So nice to use stash we've had a long while too. I have some 'stroke only' Maja papers stashed away, that I hope one day to be brave enough to use! LOL. Hugest hugs, Wends x

Murielle said...

WOW...Stunning card !!!
I love it !
the colors and all these details are perfects.
Big hugs, Mumur.

Unknown said...

Oh, Elise, this is one super romantic card... Love the subtle pastel color tones and all the precious little details. :)
Have an awesome day!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card, the papers are gorgeous xx

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Dear Elise, I am leaving a word here, cause I saw your beautiful card on FB, and I love to read the story that goes with it! unfortunately, I see no more images, on any blogs... but I remember your card for being so beautiful Hugs. xox

Mandy said...

Oh wow Elise this is truly beautiful. Your eye for detail is amazing, love, love, love this
hugs
Mandy xx