Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Spring Brings New Hope ...

Hey Ya's .. hope you are all well and your days are filled with sunshine!

Spring is less than a week away .. time for all those pretty flowers to show it's beautiful faces soon too.  Can't wait for buds and blooms!

In the meantime, I made another Spring card using some Pion papers:






Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit me .. and I wish you all a beautiful rest of the day!

Hugs,
Elise

12 comments:

Debra K. said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Debra x

Mo said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card dear Elise, LOVE it so much !!!
Big hugs,
Mo

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

So beautiful and delicate card Elise, I love it :)

Christine L said...

Beautifully vintage Sweet Elise... that tender look on the girls face while she plucks her favourite flowers gives it a dream like quality - as of course, do your gorgeous embellishments!

Big hugs
Christine x

Danoesja said...

WOW Elise, this is so beautiful as always......i love it!
Hugs, Danoesja

Annette said...

Beautiful image and GORGEOUS flowers.
I hope you're having a lovely week Elise.
xx

Carol S. said...

Another beauty! She looks like she is in heaven, in the beautiful garden of Eden. A beautiful, elegant lady surrounded by gorgeous flowers. Wonderful card and design. Big hugs, Carol S.xxxx

Danielle Champagne said...

oH! Elise, ABsolutely wonderful! so stylish and elegand, as precious as this new season that we grant with joy! all the snow has gone... Hugs.

Carole Pollard said...

This is just so special its very pretty and those papers just gorgeous. A very beautiful card Love and hugs Carole x

Murielle said...

OH...Dear Elise,
It's absolutely perfect and so elegant !!!
I love it !
Big hugs, Mumur.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty, Elise. Love the romantic springy image and green accents on your card. Flowers are arranged beautifully, too. :)
Have a lovely day!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Elise! I've just been drooling over the gorgeous Pion Design papers at Live and Love Crafts. Oh so stunning what you've done with them here. Love the sweet corner die, and the perfectly placed blooms. Dreamy and gorgeous hun. A stunning card. Hugs, Wends x