Tuesday, March 22, 2016

You Are One of a Kind ...

Hey Ya's .. hope all is well!  Spring is officially here!

Do you remember this image from Elisabeth Bell?  She is one of the very first stamps I bought too .. and I still enjoy colouring her.

The sweet butterfly is a die cut that I rec'd from a very special friend .. thank you so much dear .. I love it!







Thank you so very much for visiting me .. I truly do appreciate it and wishing you all a most wonderful day!

Hugs,
Elise

11 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Stunning hun, love your soft colouring, lessons please, lol hugs Liz xx

Anonymous said...

OMG Elise, this is so beautiful: I love the colours and the great flowers!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Lorraine said...

A beautiful card Elise, love the image and all the pretty embellies
Lorraine x

Christine L said...

Exceptionally beautiful colouring of this Elizabeth Bell image Elise... your trademark white outline makes it truly special. A stunning creation!

Big hugs to my lovely friend.... have a Happy Easter!
Christine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Elise, I love that sweet Elisabeth Bell image and your fabulous inky style suits it perfectly. There's something so enchanting about the way you colour your images, dreamy and with a yesteryear charm! It really suits these sweet EB images perfectly. The doilies, lace and blooms are beautiful hun, perfectly embellished as always. Love the card design on this one too. So beautiful. Big hugs, Wends x

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Elise, she is indeed One of a kind! as all your creations are. Absolutely fabulous coloring of this sweetie. I love the butterfly so so much, absolutely perfect for your card. Awesome details and flowers. Hugs. xoxoxo

Mandy said...

Stunning card Elise! Your cards are always so beautiful, you are such an inspiration sweetie.
I had forgotten how much I love this stamp she was one of my first stamps too, so you have great taste girlie hahaha
hugs
Mandy xx

Anne said...

I've been having a browse around, I don't often visit your blog Elise as I see your cards on facebook. Your work is beautiful, like you my friend <3

Anne xx

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

So gorgeous Elise, your colouring is just stunning :)
Happy Easter :)

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty what a lovely stamp i can see why you love it she's fabulous another of your perfect cards love and hugs Carole x

Anonymous said...

Hi Elise all I can say is wow !!! This is amazing I really do love your style. Happy Easter xx